Markiplier One Shots

By the-pro-fangirl

Here you'll find a series of random one shots of several different genres: horror, suspense, romance, action... More

Markiplier One Shots
He's Here
The Guy From the Sixth Floor
The Bite
Study Session
Mark from Best Buy
First Convention
Professor Fischbach
The Doctor Is In
Dark Escapes
Five Nights at Warfstache's
Scream
Kings of Chaos
Ghost Hunting
The End
Author's Note: The End
Afraid of the Dark
All I Want For Christmas
Valentine's Day
Dark's Plan (Pt 1)
Skype Call
Magic Mark
You're Welcome
Go Back To Sleep
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Choose Your Own Adventure: Darkiplier
Markiplier Manor
Real or Not Real?
Damien?
The Wrong Choice
Whatever I Tell You
Happy Birthday, Dark
SCP-0619
Bubbles and Bubbly
Beach Bums
Master Dark: Part One
Hot
Dirty Shower
Control
Paranoid
Monster Mash
Good Girl
Punishment
Bloodthirsty
Ignorance Is Bliss
I Don't Wanna be Free: Part 1
I Don't Wanna Be Free: Part 2
Talk Dirty To Me
Bonding
Restricted
More Bonding
Traditions
Drunk In Love
Valentine's Day With Yancy
Just Keep Recording
Masochist
Members Only
Members Only: Private Chat
Not Okay
Cravings
Quarantine and Chill
Blind
Night Swimming
Such a Tease
Three
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Prison Presents
PDA
Last Night
What Happens in Space
Let Me Make it Up to You
Hurt Me
The Pizza Man
Birthday Cake
Disobey
By the Fireplace
Mr. Mayor
Undisciplined Desire: Part One
Undisciplined Desire Part 2
Chalet Getaway
Valentine Vibes
We Come in Threes: Part 1

Valentine's Day With Dark

1.6K 32 22
By the-pro-fangirl

A/N: Female self-insert one shot that contains smut. You've been warned.

Valentine's Day With Dark

Your boyfriend Dark wasn't usually all that big on holidays, but Valentine's Day was a different story. Dark had invited you over for a date night in on February 14th, and you couldn't help but wonder what he had planned. He had told you to wear something nice, so you had picked out a sexy red dress and heels. You styled your hair and put on some glam makeup and made your way to his place, arriving right on time at 7 pm.

"Happy Valentine's Day, gorgeous," Dark greeted you with a smile at his front door. He was wearing a red suit with a black button up undershirt covered in velvety roses. His tie matched his suit, and as usual he had on black eyeliner and his hair was falling in his face ever so slightly.

"Hey, Dark. Happy Valentine's Day," you grinned, walking inside.

"I got you some flowers. I hope you like them," Dark said, handing you a beautiful bouquet of (your favorite color) (your favorite flower)s. You gladly took them and brought them up to your nose, taking in their sweet scent.

"Of course I like them. They're my favorite!" you exclaimed, giving him a big hug. "Thank you!"

"I'll put them in a vase for you. Come on in! Dinner is just about ready."

You followed Dark through the entryway of his spacious home and down the hall into his black, white, and red kitchen. You could immediately smell (your favorite meal) cooking as he filled an elegant black vase with water.

"You made my favorite food for me?!" you realized.

"Yes. I hope it turns out alright. I got (your favorite drink) as well. Let me pour you a glass."

He retrieved two fancy looking glasses from a cupboard and filled them both, your own with (your favorite drink) and his with his favorite red wine.

"Go have a seat in the dining room. I'll make you a plate," Dark instructed.

The dining room was decorated wonderfully, the large table covered in black roses, lit candles, and a red tablecloth. Dark put the new vase with your flowers in the center of the dining table before heading back to the kitchen. When he returned again, he had a plate for each of you in his hands. He set yours down at one place setting and his at the one across from it. You both took your seats and you had a sip of your drink before hungrily shoveling a bite of (your favorite food) into your mouth. Delightful flavors hit your taste buds and you smiled.

"Wow, Dark. This tastes amazing. All of this is incredible - the decor, the flowers, the fact that you made dinner for me. Thank you."

"Of course, darling. Nothing but the best for my favorite person. I'm glad you're enjoying dinner," Dark replied.

The two of you talked as you continued with dinner, loving every bite and sip. You both easily finished everything on your plates, which Dark took to the kitchen for you. He poured you another drink before revealing that despite the fact that you were already impressed with what he had prepared for you so far, he still had more up his sleeve.

"I've made a bit of a game for you," he announced.

"A game? You don't usually like games," you said, surprised.

"But you do. And I must admit, I enjoyed making this one. It's just a simple scavenger hunt. I've hidden clues around the house for you to find. They'll lead to you a few gifts that I got for you," Dark explained.

"Okay...so, where do I start?" you wondered.

"I'd take a closer look at your glass, if I were you," he hinted.

You observed your glass, not noticing anything until you felt something on the bottom of it. It was a note. You tore it off, unfolded it, and read it. It said:

Your very first gift of three altogether is in the same room as the comfy black leather.

To you, this was obvious. Dark's living room had black leather couches that you loved. You made your way there and on the coffee table was a huge heart-shaped box of expensive chocolates.

"For dessert," Dark clarified.

"These are going to last me a while, damn!" you decided, noticing from the box that there were 50 chocolates inside. The two of you opened the box up and each tried a couple different kinds, all of which tasted great. Also inside the box was the next clue. It was just as easy as the first one. It read:

The next hiding spot is one where you can drown all your troubles with wonderful scents and small soapy bubbles.

The only trick with that one was the fact that there were three bathrooms in Dark's place. You found nothing in the main floor bathroom, so Dark followed you upstairs to the guest bathroom. On the bathroom counter next to the sink sat a small box with a red bow on it. You suspected by the size that it could be jewelry of some kind. Sure enough, when you opened it up, there was a beautiful (your favorite jewelry color) bracelet. It had two charms on it, one with your first initial and one with Dark's.

"This is so sweet. I absolutely love it!" you promised, immediately wanting to put it on.

"Good, I hoped you would. But there is one more thing I put together for you. The final clue is in this room," Dark revealed as he helped you put your new bracelet on.

You looked around for a moment, opening cabinets and lifting towels and soaps. The clue was attached to the shower wall, and it said:

You'll find me hidden in plain sight in the place where we go to sleep at night.

You were surprised when you got to the master bedroom to find rose petals scattered everywhere and a huge basket of stuff for you on the bed. Inside the basket was a new set of red silk pajamas and a matching eye mask that could be used simply for sleeping or for much kinkier things, depending on the mood. The basket also had a love coupon book with everything from tame things like coupons for movie dates to more explicit ones like coupons for oral sex. You found an amazing smelling perfume as well, along with massage oil, body lotion, and some BDSM toys including a flogger, rope, and some restraints.

"What the hell did I do to deserve all of the awesome things you got me? This is way more than I could have ever expected for Valentine's Day," you told Dark in awe as you looked through everything.

"Well, this holiday only comes once a year, and you deserve all of this and more. You make me quite happy, which is more than I can say for most people," Dark replied.

"Well, thank you. I really, truly appreciate it. And the scavenger hunt was cute, as cheesy as the clues were," you giggled.

"Trust me, I'll never do anything that cheesy again," Dark rolled his eyes. "Anyways, that's all I had planned for tonight. I figured we could enjoy the chocolates and maybe try out some of the other things I got you, if you wanted," he continued, eyeing the sexy pajamas and adult toys.

"I guess I could put on something a bit more comfortable," you gave in, grabbing the matching set and heading into the master bathroom to try them on.

By the time you came back out into the bedroom, Dark had also slipped into similar pajamas. His were the same color and fabric, but his set was pants and a button up shirt and yours was a cami and shorts.His shirt was still open, exposing his wonderful chest and toned abs. He was about to begin buttoning up when you stopped him, pulling his hands away.

"I'm not allowed to finish getting dressed?" he scoffed, pretending to be offended.

"Not when you look this hot with an open shirt," you told him, wrapping your arms around him and pulling him in for a kiss. Somehow, the two of you hadn't kissed all night, and you couldn't believe you had managed to keep your lips off of his. Now that you had a taste, you didn't want to stop. His lips were soft and you could taste a bit of wine and chocolate on them, which you didn't mind at all. It wasn't long before you were on top of him on his bed, your hands touching every inch of his exposed skin and his tongue down your throat. But he pulled away before things could escalate too far, to your dismay.

"You know, I'd love to see you in these restraints," Dark said, reaching for the basket that was still sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Put them on me, then," you demanded.

He put the soft restraints on your wrists and ankles, tying you to the bedposts. Then he slipped the eye mask on you, completely taking away your sense of sight. Now everything he did would be a surprise.

"I'm going to be rough, so our safe word is (your favorite color). And if you find yourself unable to talk, tap me three times. Got it?"

"Yes, Dark."

"Good."

You waited for something to happen. You heard Dark rustling around in the basket, then felt something soft on your skin, like tassels. You knew it must be the flogger that he had gifted you. He ran it along your bare skin. Down your chest and stomach, along your thighs.

"You'll do as I say or you'll be hit with this. Understood?" he questioned you. You nodded.

He seemed to set the toy aside for the moment, and you felt his lips on your skin, planting kisses all down your body. He sucked and bit at your skin, most likely leaving bruises behind. His hands roamed your body, feeling every inch of it.

"Open your mouth," Dark instructed. You did, and a moment later he had begun to fuck your face. You worked your magic with your lips and tongue, and he thrusted and held you down, making you take him deep. You were close to gagging, but he was insistent.

"I'm not going to stop until you take the whole thing. Be a good little slut for me," he warned when he noticed that you were about to tap on his arm. You stayed strong and he continued thrusting, the tip of his cock hitting the back of your throat.

He let out a satisfied moan and pulled out, and you felt him begin to take your undergarments off of you. Once you were naked, you felt his hands on your hips and his breath on your thighs. You knew what that meant, even if you couldn't see him.

He licked your already soaked pussy, sucking and tugging every so often and making you squirm. His scruff tickled your skin as he worked on pleasing you, and if your hands weren't quite literally tied, you'd run your fingers through his hair to let him know he was doing well. Instead, you just bucked your hips to create the extra friction you needed and help him get just the right spots.

Dark let you get close to a climax, but he was such a tease. When he could tell the euphoria was beginning to build by your difficult to contain moans and your desperate movements, he stopped. You felt the bed shift as he got up and wiped his mouth and then climbed on top of you.

"Why'd you stop, Dark?" you whined as he straddled you, his erection pressed up against you.

"I never said you could cum yet," he told you. "I want to fuck you first."

You could feel his body hovering above yours, and you waited to feel him inside you, dying for him to start. But he liked teasing you and building up the suspense. So instead, instead, he kissed your lips, your neck, and your chest. He nibbled on your ear and sucked hickeys onto your skin. Even though you couldn't see, you could just imagine the smirk on his face as he was making you wait.

"Dark, please," you begged, becoming impatient.

"How bad do you want it, y/n?" he purred, his breath on your neck since he was so close.

"So fucking badly. I need you, Dark," you pleaded.

"I love it when you beg," he growled, putting just the tip inside you. He thrusted a few times, still not giving you very much.

"Is that all you're going to give me?" you complained, and Dark was quick to pull out.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did my greedy little whore want more than that?"

"You said you'd be rough," you reminded him.

"I did. But I'm not so sure you can handle it. You could barely handle me eating you out," he said.

"Trust me, I can handle it. I'll be good for you! Please just fuck me. Hard."

Finally, he gave you what you wanted. He thrusted into you hard and fast, shaking the whole bed with his movements. His strong hand went to your throat to choke you, making it harder for you to breathe or moan. But with how deep he was going, it was still difficult for you to stay quiet. He used his other hand to stimulate your clitoris too, and that glorious buildup of euphoria started again.

"Are you going to let me cum now, Dark? I'm so close," you rasped, finding it hard to speak with his hand on your throat.

"Yes, baby. Cum for me. I want to hear you scream my name," he responded.

Moments later, immense pleasure coursed through your body as you climaxed, yelling Dark's name out. His movements started getting a bit sloppier and more desperate, and soon he came too.

"Fuck, y/n," Dark cursed as he pulled out and came on your chest. You could visualize his face as he did so - eyes closed, mouth open, forehead scrunched up.

Dark cleaned you up and took your blindfold off. He helped you out of the restraints and you both got dressed. You stayed up for a bit, eating more chocolates and watching rom coms. It had definitely been a great Valentine's Day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 456 18
Manipulative demon Darkiplier loves torturing Mark Fischbach. So, when he realizes that he can use Mark's ex-girlfriend Maddy to his advantage, he fo...
5.2K 88 10
Here is a collection of one shot imagines I wrote for people on Instagram. They sure enjoyed them, so I hope you will too! *Mature ones will be marke...
25.5K 574 104
{M} for Markiplier {J} for Jacksepticeye I'm just a girl and I like writing stories about two of my favorite YouTubers. Who knew they'd be actual on...