His Rejected 'Queen'.

By Marie_Curia

Iris Black is a strong, smart, logical, sweet 21 years old girl with new life and name. Her real name is Dian... More

Author's Note!
Introduction.
Queen Made From Courage.
Still Exists...
"Welcome" To The Palace...
In Confusion...
All About 'Her'...
Dreams VS Reality...
In Tension For Her...
Desperation For 'Two'...
A Queen Never Bows...
Too "Close"...
She Is Diana...
In 'Pain'...
Tension...
Truths & Regrettings...
Anything For Her...
"Already 'Inside' You..."
"You Are Mine...", Part I.
"You Are Mine...", Part II.
Triggering The Beast...
"One Last Chance..."
'Her Royal Highness'.
"I Belong To You!"
Trust, Closeness, Nightmares.
"You Are My Queen!"
Insecurities, Passion, Rogues.
Worries, Feelings And Roses.
Earned It!
"Good Team!"
The Woman That Stole His Heart!
"With Me!"
"Important To Me!"
Reveals And Memories!
Together!
Tree Of Life!
Allies And Enemies!
There Is Love!
Enemies And Guardians.
Royal Birthday...
Queen's Battle!
The True King!
"With You!"
"I Love You!"
Family Conflicts...
Real Family's Love!
"Till Death!"
Strong Man!
"He Is My Home!"
"We Are One!"
Love And Sudden Problems.
Overshadowed Happiness...
To Northern Alaska!
Tensions And Instincts.
Stormy...
Reveals, Realizations And Shocks.
Her Truth.
One Breath Away.
Author's Note: Sharing Few Things.
Howls And Gunshot.
It's Now Or... Never!
Facing Death.
What Everyone Deserves...
Back To 'Life'!
Moving On With... Reveals.
The Two Extremes.
No More Secrets!

Contract, Jealously, Challenge.

4.4K 121 12
By Marie_Curia

"Everything is allowed in war and... Love."

~palace's gardens~

Diana's pov

I get dressed behind the tree I had left my clothes before and Destiny keeps on being weirdly silent in my mind.

And do you know what?

This is so fucking frustrating!

I mean, the idiot wolf keeps on avoiding telling me what she talked about with Devon and I am getting extremely angry at her! We never had secrets and now she looks like she wants to change this and she is going to pay for it because I am ready to kill someone and she is not helping me, in fact she makes things worse!

I get sure I am alright and get out from behind the tree to find some of Daniel's most trusted men waiting for me.

Are you serious asshole?

"Miss..." Jim begins but I raise my hand and he stops.

"You can go everyone, thank you!" I listen to Daniel saying from behind me and I roll my eyes ironically.

And before you tell me a thing let me tell you that I knew from the beginning that he was right behind me but I didn't care at all.

Anyway, if he wants to have a contract then fine, we will but there is no possibility of not putting some terms as well and believe me he will regret the moment he decided to have this damn contract with me!

Jim and his me bow almost immediately and then turn and walk away leaving me and the useless piece of shit alone. I feel him walking closer to me and he stops when he reaches about some inches right next to me.

I turn and give him an ironic smirk and he opens his mouth to talk but I prevent him.

"I think that we have to talk about this so called important contract in private, in your office! Shall we?" I ask shortly not really leaving him chance to pretest and he nods sighing heavily.

Fucking great!

I start walking heading to the palace with him right behind me and we pass by lots of people without even looking at them (at least this counts for me, I am not in the asshole's head) and once we get in we start walking up the stairs. My rage is reaching is top as we get closer to his office and I growl to whoever greet or even smile to us.

Okay, I am aware of being rude right now but I think I am fully excused considering what just happened! I am acting so coldly because I am getting crazy and I want to keep distance from everyone, I am not a very kind woman when I am mad...

After some more time that to me feels like a century we reach at his office and I get in without even taking his permission or waiting for him. I walk quickly and take a sit right in front of his office the moment he gets in and closes the door behind him and I bite my lower lip nervously.

Alright, do not kill him Diana, try to be the bitch you know you can be! Make him pay!

"At least..." Destiny speaks up but before she continues I smirk at her wickedly and block her immediately.

Karma is a bitch my bitch! See you when I am in mood!

"Um... You know..." Daniels speaks up clearing his throat and walks to his sit behind his desk with slow steps.

"I think it is not a good idea, I am sorry! Let's forget about the contract!" he says with his head lowered avoiding looking at me.

Oh really idiot?

Well, now I want it!

"No, you are right you know! I want to have this contract but I have some terms as well!" I state firmly with a cold expression and he gasps lifting his head up to me shocked.

Glad he 'likes' it!

"Excuse me? Why, I mean..."

"I think it is a good idea! In this way we will know exactly what to do and not do, right?" I cut him off and he sighs again without replying.

You know what? I love me right now!

"So let's start but please give me to read your terms because I don't have the papers you sent me." I continue without giving him time to think.

"Where are your papers?" he asks confused.

Great, his brain got stuck, again!

"Scattered in my new room but I am sure you have at least one copy of them so?" I reply raising my hand waiting for him to hand me the damn papers and he shakes his head defeated.

He opens one of his drawers and takes out two small packages of papers. He gives me one last painful look and when he realizes that I am not changing my mind he hands me the first one and lowers his head again.

I take the package of papers close to me and get straight to the point. Let's see...

"Number one: Every time you get out of the palace I have to be informed about the time, the place and the reason." I start reading out loud and raise my eyebrows 'impressed'.

I give him a quick look but he has still his head bended and this is getting on my nerves but allow me to ignore it for now. Let's continue...

"Number two: You are not allowed to get out of the palace without being accompanied from guards or anyone else who has taken special training. They have to be at least four." I keep on reading and nod firmly.

Of course, I was sure about it! No freedom for Diana but I haven't said by last word until now...

"Number three: You have to attend every meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner)." I say and don't stop, I already knew it was going to happen...

"Number four: From now on no training, no fights, no risks." I will kill him later for this.

"Number five: You have to dress appropriately like the status you have." I want to start laughing right now.

I mean he is unbelievable! I have no status, I am not the Queen, hello?! But do you know what? Okay, I will accept it even if I don't want to, I have my plans...

"Number six: You will help me every time I need you like my personal assistant. Number seven: You are going to help me calm down every time I am angry or frustrated. Number eight: You will take care of me if anything happens and I am unable to take care of myself." I read without pausing at all and stop.

With few words the asshole wants me to be his 'bitch'! in this way I will be with him almost all the fucking time and he is surely going to use it against me and this idiot bond is going to help him.

Alright now I can say it clearly!

FUCK MY LIFE!

This man is... Goddess!

"Number nine: You will accompany me in every formal occasion. Number ten: You are not allowed to stay alone with any man except from Jonathan, Robert, Landon, Jeremy, Elias, Aiden, Jim and Thomas." I say and pause breathless.

Are you serious?

Oh, of course! He is jealous of Hunter and he is going to do anything it takes in order to keep me away from him and any other 'possible threat'. And he keeps out of this list Parker?! I mean, he really trusts him and he likes him but maybe he is worried about the good friendship Hunter has with him.

I swear I will kill him! This is so humiliating!

"Number ten: You will gradually take full responsibility of your role as the Queen. Number eleven: You have no word when it comes to your safety. Number twelve: If I have to go in any trip you will either come with me or you will stay here and in the palace until I come back." I finish and close my eyes while taking a deep breath.

First comment, I was expecting more, twelve is an idiot number, like the place I was in the rank. Comment number two, I wasn't ready for these stupidities and three he is ridiculous but...

My fourth, last and most important comment is that he has no idea with whom he has to do! He woke up the total bitch inside me and he is going to regret this humiliation too soon starting from now!

"Okay, I agree!" I state shortly and he lifts up his head again (for the first time after he handed me the contract's papers) breathless with the most surprised expression I have ever seen.

"Diana what did you just say?" he asks trying to realize it and I sigh bored.

"I told you, I agree so take a pen and write my terms now." I reply almost through my teeth and he shakes his head timidly.

I observe him taking a pen and exhaling anxiously.

He is right to be so nervous, he won't like what is going to happen from now on.

"Number one: You are not allowed to touch me in any way I am not comfortable with! I mean sexual!" I state and he freezes shocked.

I love it!

"What did you thought? No kisses or anything else I don't want. Only hugs when you are angry and frustrated, like you said above!" I say ironically and he clears his throat not knowing what to say or do.

"Number two!" I continue on purpose bringing him back to reality, well my reality.

"I go whenever I go, wherever I want without you interfering as long as I tell you and I am accompanied like you asked me to." I say and after he bites his lower lip he nods defeated.

Good!

"Number three: You are not allowed to come in my room alone and without informing me first." I say and this looks to be difficult for him but in the end agrees again.

Like he can do otherwise you know...

"Number four: I have the right to ask anyone I want to come and stay here with us for as long as I want, my family for example!" I continue and in this he shakes his head immediately in agreement.

I already knew it, he is desperate!

"Number five: I will have a part of my privacy, phone calls, messages, e-mails, letters... You have no authority over them."

"You know that you are asking me too much, right?" he asks me obviously annoyed with this one (this was the drop that made the glass overflow but I don't caw at all).

"I am giving too much so I have to demand too much! Don't you think is fair?" I ask him while raising my eyebrows challengingly and he groans in response.

I won this one as well!

"Number six: I can go back to England for three months every year!" I say and in this one he throws away his pen and slams his hand in the desk with force.

Ops... Someone got a bit angry, how sad?!

"Are you kidding me Diana?" he says through his teeth with his eyes burning mine but this is not quite affecting me, sorry.

"I am not smiling or laughing, am I?" I ask him smirking and he growls running his hands in his thick, shining hair.

"Look, there is no way I am going to make it with you away for three months continuously. Forget about it, your family can come whenever you want for as long as you want so you don't have to go." He says in frustration and taps his fingers on the desk impatiently with nerve.

"But it is not only my family but my pack as well! I have friends there and I want to have an appropriate communication. These people you like it or not supported and helped me when I was suffering so I own them and so do you. I am not stepping back at this!" I speak back in a quite rude way and he freezes for some seconds with a blank look.

What the hell now?

"Fine damn it but we are going to change it a bit!" he states after a while and I cross my arms in front of my chest ready to listen to what he has to say.

"You can go for two weeks every four months and I will can in the middle of these two weeks to check on you! Otherwise you are not going at all!" he says firmly and I am about to stand up, walk to him and slap him but...

He has me at this point so let's just do as he says for now... I can't risk it!

"Fine! Okay, it's a deal!" I reply and he smiles brightly.

Fuck! He is so happy and he is soon going to change his mind, I have to feel sorry for him...

"And to end this... My last term. Number seven: Keep your hands off of Hunter!" I state and boom!

He jumps up like a lion and slams his fists on the desk with so much power that it breaks and everything on it gets scattered in the room. I stand up instinctually and try to step back when he gets closer to me but he grabs me from my elbows and pulls me on him possessively.

Fine, I knew that it was going to happen, I did it on purpose but it is his own fault! He is triggering my hand with all this shit! He put me one term about it and I put him mine. I am not going to let him harm Hunt! He has do nothing wrong and he keeps himself away from me after Daniel found out who I am... He is trying to make it easy for me and he respects the situation I am in. I know he really loves me and he is not afraid of death (I know that Daniel threatened him while I was unconscious).

So, I have to protect Hunter and make sure Daniel stays away from him.

"How on hell are you asking this?" he says in a low, danger, husky tone that makes my skin shudder and I feel hit hot breath burning my face with his eyes throwing dagger at me.

"There is no how! I wanted this as one of my terms and I did. Take it or leave it but get ready for the consequences if you deny it!" I reply in the same tone and he tightens his hold with his face now being only some inches away from mine.

Just perfect!

"What a woman you are?! Damn it! I am so freaking jealous and you don't even care! You didn't even ask me to stay away from other women! God, Diana!" he shouts trying to kiss me but I push him back and he takes his hands off of me.

"I don't care because there is no reason for me to! I feel nothing for you and you can do whatever you want with your sluts because as long as I live there is no way you are having me the way you have them! Fuck you!" I roar and with this I turn and storm out of the office banging the door behind me.

Yes...

You won't Daniel!

~next day, late in the morning, palace~

Diana's pov

"For Luna's sake Vi, stop!" I say in desperation and Nikki laughs next to me.

"God! You never told me that he is so handsome, no! He is a God!" she keeps o screaming and I roll my eyes exhausted to even groan.

Yes, you guess correctly! I had the fucking contract with Daniel and I called Violet immediately to come here and here she is (by the way my dad said nothing about the contract, he didn't take my side...)!

Okay, she arrived here last night and the most... How can I say it? Crazy yet stunning thing is that the crazy girl is my sister in law! Yes!

She is Aiden's mate and they have both gotten crazy! I bearably slept last night, they were texting me or knocking my door for all night long asking me about each other! In the end I shouted at them and I took Aiden to Vi's room which is my old one! They are too close already and I am impressed that Violet didn't ask Aiden to mark her from now.

To be honest... I have to admit that they are a great couple. They are strong, cheerful, crazy and energetic so I think that they won't have any problem.

Right now we are in my room with Nikki and her and she keeps on talking about Den giving me a headache and do not get me wrong, I love my brother but right now I have bigger problems to deal with...

Actually one, Daniel!

"Sit done and stop jumping like a bunny! You are getting on my nerves! I called you because I need you here and I am counting on you!" I yell in frustration and he stops immediately with Nikki giggling devilishly.

"And you stop laughing! You are not helping either! Are you going to help me or not?" I say turning to Nikki that coughs and raises her hands defeated.

"Okay my Queen, okay! Just calm down! And you Vi sit down and forget Aiden for a while!" she says quickly and I sigh relieved ( I won't mention that she called me 'Queen' now).

Finally!

"God, fine! So what are you planning to do? You signed the contract and both of you have some rules to follow so what now?" Violet asks confused and I smirk thoughtfully.

"Um... I am planning to make his life a living hell!" I say with a victorious smile and Nikki shakes her head in desperation.

"Hey, stop being a traitor! Don't take his side, he asked me to have a contract! Do you find it right? He wants to change me!" I yell.

"The thing is that he wanted you not to have the contract in the end but you insisted! You planned it and you are doing everything on purpose! And I do not get how he is trying to make you change who you are!" he says crossing her arms and Violet nods in agreement.

"Excuse me he asked for it and take a look of the new clothes they brought me! He sent a team of five specialists to give me any time of clothes there is! He wants me to get dressed like a lovely lady, he wants me to stop training and fighting! He..."

"He is in love and we all do crazy, stupid things when we are in love! Just like you did yesterday and you signed the damn contract! You want to try him as well, you are not stepping back! He is jealous and you don't give a damn shit about it! He feels hurt!" Nikki cuts me off and I gasp.

The traitor! She can't be my friend!

"I think Nikki has a point! He is surely an idiot but he is cute, admit it! You have feelings for him and..."

"Daniel!" a woman from outside my room shouts making Destiny perk her ears in alert and me jump up breathless with Violet closing her mouth and Nikki blinking her eyes surprised.

What the hell?

"Oh, Jim! I came to see my Daniel, where is he?" she continues in the same loud tone and my hands turn into fists instinctually.

Oh, he is so dead!

Not even one day later and look what he did! He asked from his slut to come here in order to fuck her and next to my room!

Shit!

You know what? I am not going to pretend like I do not exist!

I take a deep breath and storm out of my room with Nikki and Violet rushing to be and I stop when I fall face to face with a dived blonde bimbo with fake blue eyes, too much makeup that can be easily described as terrifying and a shot dress that reveals everything from her breasts to her ass and...

FUCK!

She smirks raises her eyebrows ironically and bites her lower lip like she is challenging me.

"Oh... And you have to be Diana... The rumors aren't lying, you are nothing special! And by the way, I am Nicole..."

~at the same time, somewhere in the palace~

Daniel's pov

I can't believe it, I still can't!

She wanted us to sign it when I changed my mind and the worst part is that I am sure she is up to something! It is not so simple, the fact that she insisted is scaring me...

"I think you are thinking about it too much! Okay, you are an idiot and she is too stubborn but you are not helping yourself by being so worried about what is coming next!" Landon says and taps my back.

"I agree with Land! Stop working on it so much!" Elias says next and Jeremy nods.

"But she agreed and it was obvious that she did it purposely. You had to see her expression! She was so ironic, cold, distant!" I murmur and sigh.

"Man, what did you expect? Seriously, you caused it!" Jeremy says and hits one ball that goes straight in the hole.

"I won!" he yells and smirks wickedly making Landon roll his eyes and Elias exhale.

"And Daniel is not even reacting in his loss!" Landon whispers and I listen to him and growl.

"Fuck you! I have more important things to think about!" I groan and walk to the couch to sit.

"My King!" one of our guards shouts and breaks into the room panicked.

"What happened?" I ask worried and he exhales nervously.

"Miss... I mean our Queen! She has a big fight with... Nicole! We are trying to separate them but we can't! She is out of control and Nicole is bearably breathing!" he says in hurry and I turn and look at the others that seem more shocked than I am.

"Oh God!" I exclaim and with this I rush out of the room and straight upstairs.

What happened this time?

Third person's pov

Daniel found Diana fighting with Nicole and lots of guards with Nikki and Violet that were trying to separate them almost immediately. They were right outside his room and Diana was screaming right above Nicole while punching her.

He didn't lose time, he passed by everyone, pushed out of his way some guards and reached Diana that was more outraged than ever.

"Let me kill the bitch! Let me kill her!" she roared as Daniel grabbed her from behind and tried to pull her back.

"Diana calm down, please!" Landon yelled joining Daniel's side while Elias grabbed a bleeding Nicole and pulled her away from Diana that was now fighting to get free from Daniel and Landon's hold.

The truth was that Nicole couldn't be recognized... That how much Diana had punched her and her nose was bleeding uncontrollably while she was gasping for air with tears running down her eyes.

Nikki and Violet were both pale in the middle and Jeremy was staring at everyone lost yet too surprised to react.

Elias was by far the calmer from all of them with Jim looking at his Queen and King nervously while the guards had stepped back afraid of a possible outbreak from Daniel.

"Diana what happened? Try to calm down!" Daniel said through his teeth as he was putting lots of effort to hold her and she screamed one more time making them all freeze in their places.

"You called your slut to come and insult me, to tell me how you like to fuck her! You wanted to have sex with her, that's what happened! Don't touch me, let me kill her!" she roared and managed to push Landon away that stumbled shocked.

"What the hell?" Jeremy exclaimed.

"You heard me! She came to tell me everything he likes, she... Fuck!" Diana roared again and picked Daniel's knee getting free from his hold and turned to pin him on the wall right behind them.

She grabbed him from his shirt's collar and took a breath in order to keep herself from killing him and closed her eyes in frustration.

She was hurt and she hated him for this last incident. She felt betrayed again...

"Next time you bring here one of your sluts to insult me or tell me anything I will kill her and you without second thought! I promise you, your game is over! You decided to play with me... I hate you!" she whispered with pure anger and disgust in her voice and then run in her room banging and locking the door behind leaving a frozen Daniel and everyone else shocked.

"Leave all of you and you Jim... Take Nicole and kill her! And next time that anything like this happens and someone gets in the palace without you realizing it get ready to become a rogue!" Daniel stated in his Alpha tone and it didn't take him second time to repeat himself as they all disappeared almost immediately according to his command.

He felt himself and fell down with his back against the cord wall and felt his heart breaking from pain with Diana's words echoing in his mind again and again.

And this time he was innocent, he had done nothing, he had call no one, he wanted nothing to do with any other woman. He had no idea how Nicole had appeared in his palace out of nowhere or how she knew so many things about Diana.

The only thing he knew was that she hated him and now he was again back at zero. Devon lowered his head in his mind but surprisingly said nothing, this time he was feeling sympathy for him, he was standing on his side and that was a small relief for him.

He stayed there, sitting on the floor for hours with tears falling from his eyes while he was listening to Diana from inside her room...

Sobbing.

~hours later, night~

"You are pushing it! You didn't even give him a chance to talk to you!" Destiny growled in frustration while Diana looked herself one last time in the mirror.

"Shut up and get lost! You keep on repeating it about six hours now, I am tired of you!" Diana replied and once she got satisfied with her appearance she took her back and walked to her room's door.

And yes, she had made her plan!

The pain she had been feeling from the moment she had seen Nicole was enough to trigger her anger and push her up to her limits.

She had taken her decision!

She was going to play with Daniel like he had been doing with her.

She got out of her room and found Aiden, Violet, Nikki, Landon, Jeremy, Ellie and Thomas waiting for her. They were all dressed for clubbing and Diana wasn't going back for the first time in her life.

She was wearing a narrow, short, tiny dark red dress with her whole back revealed and as for her shoes she had black, high heels. Her makeup was quite simple as she had used mascara and black eyeliner for her eyes with a dark red lipstick for her lips and she had left her long, brown hair down in big light curls.

She didn't look like the Diana they all knew, she was more like her ghost but no one dared to say a single word not wanting to make things ever worse.

She had told them she wanted to go out and have some fun not really allowing them to deny to accompany her and Daniel had still no idea where she was going or with whom. She would tell him later with a text.

She was going to break him like he had broke her and she was ready for everything.

"Are you ready?" she asked them shortly and they all nodded timidly while changing some weird looks with each other.

"Good! Stop being so silent and nervous because you are getting on my nerves and follow me!" she said and passed by everyone heading to the stairs.

"Sister... Aren't you going against his terms now?" Aiden asked her more confident than the others and she smirked without turning to even look at him.

"Do not worry brother! I am following his terms..."

~some time later~

Daniel was sitting locked in his office for hours. After he had gotten sure that Diana wouldn't open to him he decided to avoid everyone and he stayed alone drinking and thinking what he had to do in order to prove his innocence to Diana.

He had been listening to her sobbing and his heart had broken in small, sharp pieces that had cut him deeply.

She didn't deserve it but neither did he...

His parents and friends had tried to talk to him but he was refusing to open his door to them and after a while they lost their hopes and left him alone to calm down. He wanted to talk only to Diana but again he didn't know what to tell her.

The only thing that was coming in his mind was that he was in love with her but she was never going to believe him and he was afraid of telling her, she would get disgusted...

He took one more sip from his drink and sighed. He closed his eyes and feel back on his chair but then his phone rang as he had just received a message and he took it in his hands while he opened his eyes.

"From Landon..." he murmured and opened his message in hurry.

"Bro, we are for clubbing with Nikki, Aiden, Violet, Jeremy, Ellie, Thomas and... Diana. We are at Dominic's. She told me to inform you. Do not worry, I will take care of her! Call me if you need me anything." He said out loud and sighed feeling the need to cry again.

"What am I going to do? Huh?" he asked Devon that was keeping him company all those hours.

"What your heart tells you. You know the answer... Follow your heart!" Devon replied without thinking a lot about it and Daniel shook his head in confusion.

"If I tell her how I feel then she is going to hate me even more, she won't believe me after what happened today... I have ruined everything, I am sorry man! It seems that we won't have them for too long here with us. Maybe we have to tell them go, at least they will be happy..." he whispered with some tears falling from his eyes.

"Tell her the truth then... For once open up to her." Devon replied and Daniel's phone rang again but this time it was not from Landon but from the owner of the club Diana and the others had been, Dominic.

He quickly opened the message and he growled almost immediately from the photo his eyes saw in which Diana was dancing with another man and Dominic's text didn't help him at all...

"Man, Diana is drunk... I am worried here and no one seems able to control her. What on earth happened with you two?"

"No, I am done stepping back Diana! This stops now!" he screamed and stood up walking quickly to the door.

"Tonight this game ends for once and for all!"

~some hours later, club~

Diana's pov

God!

I can't feel my feet but I love it, my head is a bit messy but who cares and I can't stop dancing!

Who could have imagined that I can dance if I drink a bit more of vodka?

And this music... It is making me so ecstatic! I can't stop dancing and I think I have found the best therapy to stop suffering for Daniel the asshole!

I got jealous today, it was the first time in my entire life that I felt so jealous of someone and that slut didn't make it easier with what she said...

He is great at sex, restless, wild and... How did she say it?

I forget, fuck it but I promise he is never going to fuck me no matter how much I want this to happen and yes, I am certain I am too drunk! Promise you won't tell him or anyone else, it would be a ridicule!

What am I going to do? How am I going to face him again?

I told him I hate him when the only thing I wanted to tell him was that I hate the fact that I love him so damn much! I am tired of denying it when I am suffering so much, this pain is killing me.

I wanted to be honest with him two nights ago, when he came back earlier than the expected but yesterday morning he ruined everything with this damn contract and today I was thinking about it again but after this incident...

I will be an idiot if I tell him that I want him like crazy and I am falling in love with him. He is going to use it against me and...

No, I am going to make him suffer, I will take my revenge, I don't care if he likes it or not, I just don't and...

"Den! One more vodka!" I yell through and I watch him from right opposite of me shaking his head negatively.

He looks mad and even if I am drunk I can distinguish that his eyes are darker than the normal. In the end I will have to deal with his wolf who is twice as worse as him...

Pffff, perfect!

Anyway, I have someone else to help me (and I do not mean Vi as she turned her back on to because of Den, they agree in everything) and this someone is...

Thomas!

"Tom! Please, one more drink!" I say after I open our link and he groans nervously.

No, shit!

"Don't you think you have drunk too much? And please come and sit for a while. The guy behind you is ready to eat you, they do not know who you are! We are going to get into troubles!" he says worried and I groan in annoyance.

"But I do not want to! This is the point, no one knows me and..." I say and the music suddenly stops.

I blink my eyes when the lights open and the guy I was dancing with some time ago approaches me with a big, wicked I would say smile and everyone around me starts murmuring something I can't exactly get when I listen to a loud, imposing growl and...

The next second I feel sparks all over my body, I hit on the well known for me hard body and his scent makes me even dizzier than I was one second ago. I feel his strong hands holding me tightly on him and his short, sharp breaths on my neck.

Daniel!

"Mine!" he growls with gasps following and he tightens his hold around me like he is scare, desperate, angry...

"MINE!" he repeats louder making everyone stop with a deadly silence taking place and my body shuddering again.

Well, now I am really fucked!

****************************

Hello my friends!!!

The 21th chapter is finally here!

Also if you want you can go and find me in Dreame with the same name and photo and in Instagram (I have the same photo as well )and my username is: ria_kyriakidou

And now back to our story as I really want to know your thoughts and opinions! This chapter was a bit fast, I know but from the next chapter you will see more of Diana and Daniel's thought and feelings. Daniel is determinate this time so get ready for lots of I can say romantic things... 

And how do feel about this chapter? How do you feel about Daniel and Diana? What happened with Nicole wasn't Daniel's fault this time so is Diana a bit unfair to him? What is going to happen next?

As always at this point I would like to thank you very much for your love, support, commends and impatience in order to read the chapters. The book has reached about 7.150 views, I am grateful. I am trying my best so continue showing me how much you want more and:

1) Vote,

2) Commend and tell me your opinions and thoughts, or

3) Share the story.

This is it for this week, see you again in the next chapter. Be safe and happy until next time!

I love you all,

                                  Marie...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 5 2
Diana is a queen in shackles, enslaved by the vampire kingdom, and served as their prey since the age of 17, she survived by sheer will power and the...
116K 6.9K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...
9K 695 53
This is not happening. I just can't go back there. That was the worst part of my life that I want to forget. This is not happening. I kept thinking t...
57.1K 1.5K 36
Diana Pheonix Silvermoon. This name is of great importance. Who is she? And why is she so important? Well, it's just because she is the goddess of...