Agent London Flareon Volume 2...

By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

London is back on the job, and he's up against a psycho American Zoroark bent on taking over the world by hij... More

Chapter 1: Devolve
Chapter 2: In Family
Chapter 3: Protecting A Pup
Chapter 4: Dream
Chapter 5: Static
Chapter 6: War Set
Chapter 7: Risky Retrieval
Chapter 8: Cracked Open
Chapter 9: Far Away
Chapter 10: Christmas
Chapter 11: Attack
Chapter 12: Personal Disruption
Chapter 13: Into Kentucky
Chapter 14: London Life 1/ Fire Reborn
Chapter 15: Bon Anniversaire Benoit!
Chapter 16: Dating Under The Red Ribbon
Chapter 17: A Girlfriend's Visit
Chapter 18: Visions / Darker History
Chapter 19: The Train To Hell / The Little Family In East Sheen
Chapter 20: By Call
Chapter 21: Bells
Chapter 22: The Windy City
Chapter 23: Gem Story (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Disperse / Gem Story (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Pushing Past The Pain
Chapter 26: Shoving The Sword Threw The Shield
Chapter 27: Move To Miami
Chapter 28: Shattered Glass (๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง vs. ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ)
Chapter 30: Old Friends / Breaking The Glass
Chapter 31: Target 1
Chapter 31: Target 2
Chapter 33: Guard / Target 3
Chapter 34: A Mums Concern / Target 4
Chapter 35: Rough Waters
Chapter 36: Practice
Chapter 37: Caged
Chapter 38: Hell Like No Other
Chapter 39: Recovery / The Final Push Begins
Chapter 40: Carving Colorado
Chapter 41: Running From Defeat
Chapter 42: Tranquility
Chapter 43: Returning To Normal
Chapter 44: Bad Blood
Chapter 45: Small Wanders
Chapter 46: Smaller Wanders
Chapter 47: Meet Up
Chapter 48: Lies
Chapter 49: Illumination
Chapter 50: The End Of The Road
Chapter 51: When All Is Calm
Chapter 52: The New House/Rain Puddles
Chapter 53: Parenting Shinanigans / Its In DNA
Chapter 54: Mystery
Chapter 55: Summer Days

Chapter 29: Cloak And Fire

118 9 16
By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

"When did I tell you that you could return to field duty?" Greene said, pinching his nose

Luke was sitting at the desk, arms crossed no emotion on his face at all.

"Sir, with all due respect, I really don't like being held back from the action -"

"Luke! You were supposed to be healing!" Greene said, "How did you even get on the helicopter?"

"I was in the cargo hold" Luke replied.

Greene slammed his head on the desk, and then slowly lifted it back up, "Your back on field duty... Oh and don't ever do that again or I will have you sent to Europe until you recover"

"Thank You sir" Luke replied.

"You're dismissed... This kid, what am I gonna do with him?" Greene muttered.

Luke got up and left the room, Delevio was outside leaning on her McLaren, "How'd it go?"

"He's not happy... But I really don't care" Luke replied, "Skittles?" He asked before popping some in his mouth.

"Sure... I'm kinda hungry anyway" Delevio replied.

"Where's London?" Luke asked.

"In the UK... He has friends there" Delevio replied.

The two got in the car and Delevio drove back up town to her apartment, when they arrived upstairs they showered and got in bed, before they went to sleep, Delevio had a question for Luke...

"Your mom told me she made a bracelet for you out of the gems she used... Is that why you were so... Um... Agile?" Delevio asked.

Luke nodded, "Yeah... My birthday is February 12, and my mom wants to test the bracelets on Lucario subjects, before you say anything, I did agree to this"

"Okay - Whoa! The 12th?! That's so soon! Come on, let's throw a party -"

Luke started sweating, "Um I'm not a party Pokémon... Like at all"

"... , Luke come on -"

"Delevio if you do something, I just want it between me and you... Okay?" Luke said.

Delevio was going to start arguing with him but saw no use in doing so so she closed her mouth, "Fine, your no fun"

"I know"

Delevio facepawed, "Good night"

"Night"

Delevio turned off the lamp and rolled over. The two both slept peacefully, that is until Luke started having nightmares, the Lucario was rolling around the bed agitated...

All he saw was fire, destroyed buildings and corpses of Playfeld soldiers, he pushed through the rebel and saw a Glaceon lying on the ground, a bullet wound in her stomach, Luke ran over hoping it was not who he thought it was. Unfortunately, it  was Delevio, she was unmoving still and much more colder. He felt his paws shaking so he set her down on the floor and backed away, "No No, th-this isn't happening"

He saw the bodies of Greene, Rico, his friends from high school, his mum, London, Tatyana, anyone he knew well was around him lying dead on the floor, either shot or burnt by explosions, he felt his head spinning, "No! No! -"

He looked behind him and saw Paine, the Zoroark in a suit, as huge as the World Trade Centre smiling wickedly down on the Lucario, "Oh Lukarin... You picked the wrong side"

"I'll make you pay for this!" Luke shouted.

"Oh will you? I'm so scared" Paine replied, then evil ghoulish laughter echoed across the place as Paine reached out to grab Luke, who tried to run, but before the paw could grab him, the dream ended.

"Ahh!" He shouted.

Delevio immediately turned to see the Lucario sweating, hyperventilating, and looking out the window.

"Luke, are you okay?" She asked.

Luke grabbed Delevio and squeezed her, the Glaceon was surprised by this, but hugged him back, "Di-Did you have a nightmare?"

Luke looked down at the floor, then back at her, "Something much worse, something I hope never happens"

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Delevio asked.

Luke wiped his forehead, and looked down at her, "Yes, yes I would"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 278 15
Hoshi the sylveon and her eeveelution friends are pets to their trainer Sara. One fateful day, Hooman (Sara) brings home a wild umbreon named Kage th...
1.4K 70 15
"Two worlds apart, two different fabricated realities they lived in, both united by the love they had for eachother..." Basic Story Summary: Zero, a...
13.8K 510 50
*Featuring Pokรฉmon in place of humans in the real world, Pokรฉmon that normally walk on four legs can stand on their hind legs* Years after witnessing...
2.2K 69 35
In a world where humans don't exist, Owen, a Flareon who dreamed about becoming an explorer found a wounded Leafeon on the floor of a cave. What kind...