Arshi ff: HIS LOVE HIS PRIDE

By inavapr

Arshi ff. Not show based one peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to med writer Arshiipkknd I am ju... More

CHARACTER SKETCH I
Character Sketch II
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Epilogue
Thank You

Part 68

6.7K 361 20
By inavapr

A month later, 

Khushi completed her contract with AR, her colleagues decided to throw a party for her. Arnav been to Abroad for 2 weeks, but it got

extended and he had to reschedule all his meetings. Though Aman handled almost but few required Arnav's presence, which got postponed. Arnav had been so busy that he got no leisure time to chat with his family. He did call Khushi but on profession term and no personal talks.

Arnav: Why didn't you answer the calls?

Khushi: I was getting ready for the party. Just saw your missed calls.

Arnav: party? 

Khushi: my team is throwing a party for me.

Arnav: here I'm stuck in work and you people are having fun... he sounded irritating.

Khushi: what's my mistake in this? She sighed. When are you coming back?

Arnav: I don't know.

Khushi: if you don't see you in a week then forget it, I'll break up with you...

Arnav: Khushi hold on, I'm getting a call... he answered the other call, keeping her on mobile and talking to the other person, she heard him, talking and talking... done few confirmation calls and then talked to Khushi.

Khushi: done with the calls? 

Arnav: not yet, I'm still in a call with you!

Khushi: laad governor!!

Arnav smiled: I miss you! I'm missing being there...

Arnav: are you looking after my family? It's your responsibility now.

Khushi turned her head and looked at Aisha who is currently dancing with her husband in the party hall.

Arnav: are you there? 

Khushi: huh? Yes. Aunty and uncle are dancing in the hall.

Arnav: great! Have fun! I'll get going.

Khushi: I swear, if you don't see me in a week then forget me; I'll break up with you...

Arnav: okay, will see you in couple of weeks then... 

Khushi: huh? 

Arnav: bye, baby! He disconnected the call.

Khushi: huh? You... but the call ended. She returned back to the hall, Aman asked for a dance and she joined him.

At late night, when the party got over, Khushi took ride of Aman as it's not safe to go alone in the night, Ashish gave the responsibility to Aman, even if he didn't Aman would do that.

Anjali and Shyam's honeymoon got delay by a month due to a deal... and now they are in their honeymoon having fun.

Aman dropped her at Gupta Nivas as Shashi instructed. Khushi entered in and looked around to see if her parents are up but nope, she thought maybe they slept and went to her room.

Next day, 

Khushi went to her college to get her results, she went to the administration office directly and took her results, and she scored 89% feeling so happy, she called Priya first to thank her for helping with the exams. She called everyone and informed them, in the last she thought of calling Arnav but thinking it would be still early hours

in his place, she dropped the idea and started looking around the campus and she have to come college for her 2nd year of post graduation.

She started roaming around with the help of map, which are present at the every turn. She went to the canteen and she felt that she would be here most of the time; she liked the canteen a lot. Then she got on the line of classrooms, which she been to in the start of the college, then went to the library and checking around.

Finally she came to the auditorium, which seems busy now, as few people are working in decorating the stage. She sat on one the seats on top and looking around. Working in a well knowing company made her confident, and now she is not hesitated in meeting new people around. One of the crew members saw her and came to her.

Crew: hey, who are you? 

Khushi looked up at him and stood up: Hi, I'm Khushi 2nd year student of MBA Marketing.

Crew: I haven't seen you in this campus before?

Khushi smiled: I didn't attend the college but wrote the exams.

Crew: oh! I'm Kabir, 2nd year MBA HR.

Khushi: Hi! If you don't mind me asking, can I know what's going on here?

Kabir: we are celebrating our annual day coming weekend.

Khushi: okay. 

Other guy came and joined them. 

Arjun: Kabir, what are you doing man? We are left with lots of work and you are chatting here?

Kabir: yeah, I know. Ah, Khushi, this is Arjun, my classmate and Arjun this is Khushi from 2nd year Marketing.

Arjun: hi Khushi, nice meeting and you are looking beautiful, he said playfully.

Kabir: not again. 

Khushi smiled: it's okay Kabir, thanks for the compliment, Arjun.

Arjun: hold on; are you by any chance Khushi Gupta?

Khushi: yes, you know me?

Arjun laughed: well, not just me, but most of the people here knows you, maybe not your face but your name.

Khushi: what? and why is that?

Arjun: 2 reasons. 

Khushi: which are? 

Arjun: 1. you are the topper of your batch.

Khushi: are you kidding me? I scored 89%.

Arjun: I know, but this year paper was so tough that others scored less and now coming to the 2nd reason.

Khushi: ha? 

Arjun: you are Arnav Singh Raizada's girl.

Khushi felt so shocked to know that.

Kabir: don't be shocked. On the last day of our exam, Arnav Singh Raizada was here to pick you up but I guess you didn't care much about the onlookers then so left with him.

Khushi went blank and didn't know what she should say.

That was just the start of the college and her new friendship with them, who got close with the passing time. Her life in college became easy with them, though they are from different course. They get to meet often. Arnav came back after 3 weeks from the call with Khushi, which Khushi didn't know. Arnav directly went to her college to pick her up that day itself, she came out by 3 pm and was looking for her car but she couldn't find.

Arjun: hey Khushi, what's up?

Kabir: are you okay? 

Khushi: I can't find my car... she said looking around and pressing the button of the key.

Arjun: what? He laughed. 

Kabir saw something and signaled Arjun to look, they both smirked.

Arjun: maybe because, you got a driver to pick you up?

Khushi: what? I have the key... 

Kabir asked her to look behind; she turned around and saw Arnav coming out of his car smiling at her. She can‟t believe, that he finally showed up... then she remembered what she said on the call the other day and turned to Kabir but he pointed at Arjun and said, don't involve me in this.

Khushi held Arjun's hand and turned to Arnav who came to them by then.

Khushi: meet my boyfriend, Arjun. Arjun's mind blew up.

Arjun: my mother will kill me... 

Arnav smirked at her: hi, Arjun, how are you doing?

Arjun: I'm fine bhai, she is kidding.

Khushi: bhai?

Arnav: well, let me do the introduction, meet my cousin, Arjun Mehra.

Khushi: what? Now it's her turn to blew up.

Arnav: meet Kabir Khanna, AR's oldest and closest client's son.

Kabir: in short my mentor from long. I have seen you with him in few parties but never got a chance to introduce myself.

Khushi: what? She had nothing to say... she will go crazy if she stands there for more time.

Arnav: now, if you are done with this, shall we move? I have a meeting to attend later this evening.

Khushi glared at all the men, and started moving. Arnav bid bye to them and went to his car and opened the door for her but she ignored and try moving ahead, but he dragged her and pushed her in the car.

He started the car and left from there. Arjun and Kabir hi-fied and left on their ways.

The days started getting pass by, Arnav and Khushi got closer that 1 day Arnav proposed her in serious stone but she rejected him saying, that this is not what she expected from him, he should be more romantic then he ignored the proposal thing and continued dating her without bringing the proposal topic. Their families has no saying in this, they only said one thing that, whenever they are ready for marriage, let them know. They will get them married, apart from that, don't involve them, because they are very much tired with their on and off relationship... they break up in the night and make up in the morning. Sometimes Aman gets irritated with Arnav but he can't say anything, as he is his boss. Arnav thought to propose her many time but he don't know what happens to him at that particular time, he gets nervous and his voice gets stuck. So he left that and waits for the right time to come. Anjali and Shyam are happy in their life. The biggest news was, Aman and Priya became parents of a cute and chubby baby boy of 1 month old, who is hell bent on making Aman's peaceful life crazy... with his demand for his mother's attention all the time.

It's been a year now; still they behave like kids in their relationship. Khushi was supposed to get her results that day but her car got broke down on the way, her bodyguards were about to come out of the car but saw Kabir is coming.

Kabir: hey Khushi!

Khushi: thank god, my car got broke down, and I left my mobile at home.

Kabir: relax, let's go.

In college, 

Arjun: congrats Khushi...

Khushi: for what?

Arjun: you are the 3rd topper.

Khushi: really? She asked so surprisingly.

Kabir: you got 3rd... great... party.

Arjun: not her, you... because this time, you did top in our batch... so let's go.

Khushi went to college her marks list and came back. 

Arjun: Khushi, bhai is coming to pick you up. 

Khushi: okay. 

Arjun: but will take an hour to come asked to keep you company.

Khushi: it's okay, let's go around. It's our last day here.

They spoke about the future plans and what's happening in their love life, Arjun's mother has strictly warned him not to get involved with a girl, and she won't accept it. They came to a halt at Basket ball court and saw a match is going on which came to an end. Kabir cheered for them.

Arjun: Khushi, you said that you used you play basketball, but haven't seen you ever playing it. How about now?

Khushi: sure, anyway we have 1 hour time. 

Kabir: woah! You seem so happy today. 

Khushi: it's our last day in college. Let's make it a memory.

Kabir: let's go...

Arjun went and asked for the permission to use the court for an hour and came back to them. He got a ball with him.

Arjun: we have 1 hour time. 

Khushi: what are we waiting for?

Kabir: after you... 

They started playing, few of the crowd stayed back to see them play, as that is the first time, they saw Khushi participating in a sport. She is a beauty with brains, agreed but never thought she would be good at sports too.

Khushi made 5 baskets with leading, Arjun in 2nd and Kabir at 3rd. They got tired but still playing; Khushi is enjoying and intentionally delaying the match so that no one could make the basket. Suddenly she saw that she doesn't have the ball in her hands. She turned around and saw Arnav making the basket.

Arnav: hi! 

Arjun: hi bhai. 

Kabir: hi ASR. 

Arnav: congrats Kabir, heard that you did top this time.

Kabir: thanks... 

Arnav: and you, you got 3rd... what a shame.

Arjun: we will make a move, we have to go.

Kabir: catch you later. Bye!

Khushi & Arnav: bye!

Khushi: huh? Who cares for the ranking, I got my degree and will be helping my father with my knowledge.

Arnav: but before that, you will be working as my secretary for the next 6 months then you will be working with our joint projects... till then forget your fun life and concentrate on work from tomorrow. He started leaving.

Khushi: what? From tomorrow? Are you crazy? Hey... you... but he is left to the parking with her following behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 12.9K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...
236K 8.6K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
361K 15.1K 45
Ranked 3 on #isspyaarkokyanaamdoon and 18 on #arshi -11th November 2021......... Destiny played a nasty game with the malik siblings, getting abandon...
165K 4.9K 9
:::COMPLETED::: (07.02.2017) 👉🏻 Declared Second Runner-Up (Adore) in IPK-CHARM-AWARDS 2018 👈🏻 ♥️♥️ This is an Arshi Fanfiction. ♥️♥️ For th...