Cherry Blossoms & Bubble Gum

By sparklewolf19

Gogo is a hardcore adrenaline junkie who has enough sarcasm to last a lifetime. Tadashi Hamada is quite the o... More

Friends Forever, Right?
Crazy, Man.
New Life As A Low Level Crimminal
Of Course I'm Staying Here.
We're Just Friends.
That Dizzy Feeling
We're Not Normal. Duh.
She's Way To Perky.
And Here I Thought You Were Going To Wish For A Car Or Something.
No Thanks. I Don't Like Sushi.
That Isn't Even A Cherry Blossom.
A Collage Student's Feast
Note To Self: Don't Trip.
Woman Up, Wasabi
Author Note (über important)
Christmas One Shot (It's warm inside)
I Like That About You.
Try Hamada
That Can't Be Tadashi
It's A Long Story
Holy S*** Tadashi, I was Joking
Because We So Haven't Been Flirting For Years.
Looking Forwards To It.
Who The H*** Is Tadashi?
Go Put That On Your Blog
Wilted Flower
Spoiled Milk and Robot Movies
Do Me A Favor And Get Some Sleep
Spinach-filled-scrambled-eggs
Random One-Shot
Ditching for cheeseburgers
I wasn't supposed to care.
We're not talking about anything.
I don't say it enough
Who Are You?
Who Am I?
I'd Rather Talk To You
He's A Stranger.

I Hate Morning People. And Mornings. And People.

362 13 5
By sparklewolf19

"Morning, sleepy head." The ever chipper voice of Honey Lemon sang.

"Hey Honey," I said, making a show of hitting my head against my black pillow. "Do you want to know three little facts about me?" I didn't wait for a reply. "I don't like morning people. I don't like mornings. I don't like people."

"Oh come on, silly." She laughed in her girly manor. Oh that's cute. She thought I was joking. "We need to get ready. Professor Callighan is making a big announcement. All of our other classes are cut today! We get to spend the whole day on the lab!"

Well, if there was one thing work waking up for that was certainly it. Cut classes for lab time? I'm sold.  "Okay, okay. Give me a minute to get ready."

"No problem!" She beamed. A strand of blonde hair fell from the bun atop her head and blew over her eyes. "I still need to post my outfit of the day, anyway."

As fast as I could I pulled on a purple tank top. Next we're ripped leggings and black running short. Finally my leather jacket was pulled on. After that sprinted to the bathroom down the hall, hairbrush and toothbrush in hand.

"Okay I'm back." I burst into our room to see Honey in front of a mirror on her side of the room. "Ready to go?" I asked and pulled on my black messenger bag.

"Um, GoGo?" She raised a perfectly groomed eyebrow. "You're not wearing any shoes."

I looked down to see that she was, in fact, correct. "Shit." I muttered and slid on some socks that didn't match. "Thanks, Honey." I said as I pulled on my dark tennis shows.

"No problem." She grinned and we began the long journey to the lab.

~~~ Welpy doo. This is my second chappie today, I need to write at least 3,000 words today for NaNoWriMo, I missed school because of a stupid plane, and I'm saying my goodbyes to Vegas Stay Sparkly -- SparkleWolf~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 5.8K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
903K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
236K 15.3K 78
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
200K 8.4K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...