Do Me A Favor And Get Some Sleep

~~~ before any of you attempt to assassinate me I have a completely legit alibi. So I've taken over How To Train Your WHAT?! Completely until GlitterGiraffe finished her story 'bows before bros' which she's working really hard on. And on top of that I've decided to start a new fic based off of this tv show called RWBY (watch it on netflix). And I try to update those every Sunday. And on top of all of that TMNT recently aired the latest episode with Karai (you know. The rare species Leoraius Episodus? Oh you don't know? Well at the moment there are only seven in existence) so I'm practically obligated to work on my Leorai fic which I base off of the episodes. *sigh* being a full time fangirl/fanfic writer is hard. But I'm here now, I've heard your demands for more, and . . . Um . . . I'll try, I guess. ~~~

Honey and I haven't spoke in a week. She continues to imply that 'she doesn't know what to say' whenever I approach her. But I know that's a lie. Honey Lemon may be many things, but ever at a loss for words is not one of them. I don't know what did it, but I have my suspicions.

I knew Honey loved Tadashi. The same way I loved him, except slightly different. Honey didn't know him like I did. She wasn't there when his parents died and she hadn't known the little things about him that I did. And this sounds so completely obsessive and possessive and selfish all at the same time, but I don't care. I am all of those things -okay maybe not obsessive- but certainly selfish.

It was supposed to be the five of us. Honey, Fred, Wasabi, Tadashi, and me. Five friends making it through collage together with the ups and downs and everything in between

"This sucks." I sighed, swirling my bottle of Ambrosia, half asleep army work table. Maybe everyone else had gone home, maybe the hadn't. I was to absorbed in my own world. At the moment I thought I'd figured out a way to alter the disks on my bike to make it even faster.

"It's your fault for staying up so late." A voice rang in the workspace I had assumed was empty. I turned, almost hoping it was Tadashi. Almost. I wasn't ready to see him yet. Not after that terrible experience last time. Instead I saw Wasabi, tinkering with his work station and making sure everything was perfectly positioned.

"Shut up." I barked, turning back to my work. "It's not as if you aren't here too."

"True." He agreed. I began wondering why he hadn't spoken up earlier. Usually Wasabi was good at small talk, unlike myself. I couldn't stand the stuff. "But I'm also completely sober."

"I'm sober." I argued and swiveled in my chair to face him. "Is that really all you think I do? Drink?"

"No." He shook his head. "But I think it's something that you should stop doing."

"Oh?" I arched an eyebrow out of irritation. "And, prey tell, why I'd that." I took a small piece of scrap metal and flung it to his desk, causing a handful of screwdrivers to shift from their place.

"It's not good for you, GoGo." He dropped his tools and walked to stand next me. "And I don't think that you're thinking about how your actions are affecting those around you." He rested one of his gigantic hands on my shoulder. "So why don't you stop putting up these walls and talk to me?"

"Wasabi? Do me a favor." I shrugged off his hand and took another drink from my cup. "Screw off and leave me alone."

"Fine." He backed away, arms in the air in a defensive manor. "Fine. I'll lay off. Just . . . Try not to be so rude, would you."

"Sure." Rolled my eyes then added under my breath. "When you stop obsessing over minute details."

"I heard that!" He shouted and gathered his brown messenger bag. "I'm calling it. You should too."

Part of me wanted to simply flip him off and continue working but it was already past midnight. I barely had enough strength to keep my eyes open. "Fine." I sighed finally. "Can you give me a ride to my apartment?"

"Are you sure you won't just hijack it halfway there and break every traffic law in existance? Again?" He grumbled to himself.

"One time, Wasabi!" I groaned, finally letting a smile crack through the hard mask I'd been wearing for ages. "I did that one time to escape. If it weren't for me, we probably would have died."

"Sure." He sighed in releaf, glad to see me crack a smile for once. "But we sure wouldn't have died from a car crash if you'd just stopped at those lights!"

"How many times must I repeat myself?" I punched him playfully in the arm. "There are absolutly no red lights in a car chase."

"Why do you even need a ride, GoGo? You got here on your bike by yourself, didn't you?" He arched a bushy eyebrow/ 

"I'm drunk. You wouldn't want me going out on my own, would you?" I sighed effortlessly, streching my arms carelessly behind me as we began crosssing the lab, which had been left a complete mess. I could see the physichal pain on Wasabi's face as we passed Honey's station, which had glasses, books, sticky notes, and colorful powders tossed lazily around on the counters. 

"You just said you were sober." He argued, skitting carfully around Fred's disgusting recliner. I picked up a slice of cheese pizza that had been left in a box I had watched him order earlier today. 

"I lied." I countered, taking a gratful bite. I hadn't had any actual food in longer than I cared to remember. 

"No, not then. But you're lying now." His eyes flickered to the slice of greasy pizza judgmentally. "What I don't get is why."

"Maybe I just feel increadibly lazy." I shrugged. "Is that a crime?" The truth was I was tired. Like, really tired. I hadn't slept peacfully in forever, never going to bed before midnight and even then having a restless slumber. I was truly worried I woud dose off on the ride home and veer off the street.

Wasabi declined to answer. Instead he just held the door open for me like a true gentleman. We made our way down the steps of the lab quietly to small yellow car and each slid into seats on our respective sides, clicking the belts into place. "You know how to get to my apartment, right?" I asked as he twisted the keys. The engine hummed to life in a familiar way that my bike never could.

"Yeah, I know." He kepts his eyes locked on the rearview mirror, ensuring that no stray car was coming up behind us. Slowly, we made our way from the curb. 

Somewhere on the drive I must have dosed off because when my eyes spluttered open we had come to a halt. I quickly unclipped the belt and opened the door. Wasabi mimicked me. Once I was out of the car I began moving towards the building; only to realize it wasn't mine. "Wasabi are you lost?"

"No." He answered simply. "You're staying at my place tonight."

"I thought you lived in the dorms."

"You and Tadashi weren't the only ones who felt cramped in there. Now come on." He said, grabbing my petite wrist with his large hands.

"And why would I do that?" I snarked, digging my heels into the ground in protest. Unfortunately for me, Wasabi was a lot stronger than I and managed to continue going.

"Because I can see what living alone is doing to you. You're a lot bonier than you used to be. Your eyes are sunken and dark. Your hair is a mess and you rarly smile." He argued. "Look, stay with me just one night. My couch folds out so it won't be completely like hell. I just need to know that you'll get at least one night of sleep." He managed to drag me all the way to door before I finally stopped protesting.

"Fine." I sighed. "I'll stay just one night. For the record though, I'm fine on my own. I'm only doing this to prove so."

"Whatever you say." He raised his arms in defence. "Just do me a favor and sleep."

~~~ Hey. Okay here's the deal. I've got two fanfictions I'm attempting to update every Sunday (until GlitterGiraffe finishes 'Bows Before Bros'. Then 'How To Train Your WHAT?!' goes back to being an every other week thing.) And I want to try and get this one to a close. So to pressure myself to do that I'll try to update every Friday. Sound good? Good. Stay Sparkly -- SparkleWolf ~~~