Who Are You?

It couldn't've been any later in the day than noon. Which, in GoGo's mind at least, meant that it was still way to earlier for someone to call her on summer break. And not only that, but the name flashing on her screen read 'UNKNOWN', which made her want to answer it all the less.But something drove her thumb to the 'accept' button. Maybe fate, maybe curiosity, maybe she was just tired. Who knew?

"Tomago talking." She greeted, flopping onto the bed in her room, the mattress springing beneath her. "Who is this?" She asked and hit her head into a soft pillow and looking up at her ceiling, which had pictures taped across it.

Ones of the team in their uniforms, ones of her from childhood, a picture she'd taken of the cherry blossom tree she'd found for herself a month ago. Even though the last one didn't hold the same emotional ties to her past, ties she'd finally cut, it was still refreshing to see it every morning.

It'd been months since the team'd defeated Calighan. The world kept spinning, their lives'd kept evolving, and their projects'd kept improving. Wasabi had decided to move in. GoGo'd taken over Tadashi's room -to many memories lay there for her to give up. Besides, it was bigger than hers.- and she'd taken up a part time job assisting an mechanic at a local car repair shop.

"Who are you?" A far to familiar voice questioned on the othr end of the line.

"Dashi?"

"Who are you?" He asked again. It was such an angry sound to GoGo, so unfamiliar coming from his voice. No one'd heard anything about him since that night on the island. Nobody wanted to think of what could possibly've happened, because it all seemed to morbid. But now, hearing him talk to her, it sent a violent storm of the demonic version of 'butterflies' shooting through her stomach. "I dialed this number because it was the only one I knew." And, just like that, his voice softened. It went from scary to vulnerable, making GoGo's heart melt. "I don't know how I remembered this number, but it hit me. And . . . Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah." She nodded, trying to keep a sob out of her voice. "Yeah of course. Just tell me where and when." She promised, relief flushing over her. Tadashi was still alive. Tadashi was remembering. Of course, the question of how he forgot in the first place was still a serious question in itself.

"The docks?" He suggested. "Dusk? If that works."

"I'll see you there." She promised before clicking off the phone.

(^,^)

"GoGo Tomago?" Wasabi feigned astonishment. "Going outside? Willingly?" He slung his arms behind the back of the couch. "And what, prey tell, momentous occasion has called for such drastic measures?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"Can't tell you." She shrugged. "Sorry I'll have to miss Sushi Saturday. I know it was my turn to order in but something came up and it's really important to me." She apologized. "I promise I'll cover it next week."

"No problem, Go." He beamed. "I'm sure Fred'll be fine covering it this week instead. Anything if it means getting you out of your cave." He joked before getting up and heading to the silverware drawer. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to set the table for four."

"Right." She nodded. " i almost forgot that Hiro's coming tonight. "Tell the kid I said hi."

"Will do."

~~~Oh . . . Did you narwhals actually think I was going to give you a Tomadashi reunion this chappie? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nope. Sorry I haven't updated on a normal schedule, btw. I'm feeling totally and completely under the weather and am frankly amazed I got this one cranked out. But I'm getting better and it's spring break, so I should probably be able to get one or two more chappies out there by the end of the week. Stay Sparkly --SparkleWolf ~~~