Ditching for cheeseburgers

"God, GoGo. You look . . . Wow." Fred greeted me from the large doors of his mansion. He wore a clean and simple outfit of a white t-shirt and jeans, along with his Aqua monster beanie. I, on the other hand, had completely refurbished myself. A one sleeved black dress that barely reached past my thighs hugged my body and stretched down all the way to my left hand.

"Thanks." I nodded. "You don't look to terrible yourself."

"Please, follow me." He held out his right arm, which I delicately placed my left arm on top of as he led me to his large backyard. The others, along with a handful of other students I vaguely remembered meeting, were already there. Fairy lights had been strung throughout trees and a DJ booth sat next to a massive snack table.

"It looks amazing." I said earnestly.

"Thanks." He dropped his arm, along with the posh attitude. "Heathcliff just pulled a little something something together. No biggy." With that, he bounded off to mingle near a large punch bowl.

"It looks amazing." I heard a light voice comment, and turned to see Honey in a pastel pink dress without sleeves.

I simply nodded my thanks, unsure how to proceed. "You look better." I said finally. It was true. Sure, I was proud of my own body, but Honey had the structure of a supermodel. Tall. Thin. Long hair. It was as if someone had drawn a perfect picture and brought it to life. And, although I would never admit it lest I be teased by Fred for eternity, I was slightly jealous of Honey.

She was, without a doubt, one of the most attractive problem I knew. With body and mind. She was popular, and pretty, and boys swooned at her feet. So, of course, it was only right that she'd been crushing on Tadashi. I saw the ways she stole glances in his direction when he was still here. Still himself. I watched idly as she chattered effortlessly, twisting locks of golden hair around her dainty fingers while I tried to smear oil from my face after long days at the lab.

Then it was her turn to not be able to respond, which was strange for Honey Lemon. She was always one to perform acts of small talk without so much as a second thought. During our silence, my eyes wandered. People were mingling, flirting, and chatting mindlessly. It was a good environment without a single act of malicious of saddened intent. Something that I'd grown accustomed to not having.

"So." I tried again. "How about that . . . Weather?" It came out more of a question then I'd intended, but it caused Honey to look at me, rather than everything else that moved. "Forget it. You wanna go out for some food?"

"I thought you'd never ask." She grinned, relaxing immediately. "Cheeseburgers?"

"Cheeseburgers."

~~~ so one of my main objectives recently has been to develop GoGo's relationships with the other members of the team. So far I've got wasabi done, and this is my Honey Chappie. Comment who you want a nice, fluffy, anti-angst reconcile Chappie with next. And, as always, Stay Sparkly -- SparkleWolf

PS: I'm thinking of doing this fic so that every OTHER week I'll do a Tomodashi ones not and then other weeks I'll continue with the story line. Comment thinks, cause I wanna know.~~~