Because We So Haven't Been Flirting For Years.

"I'm taking that as a yes." Tadashi smiled and stood. His hands clasped my waist and he picked me up. As much as I hated the reminder of our height differences (because, mind you, I've seen dogs taller than me) I thought the moment was sweet.

"A mass murderer could have a gun pointed to your head with you begging for your life, tell you he's going to deny your plea, and you would still take it as a yes." I laughed as he set me down again.

"That's not true." He argued. "I would take it as a maybe."

"You're unbelievable." I stated plainly. "Absolutely unbelievable."

He smiled at me and before my mind could register what was happening we were kissing. My hands were on his face, one on the smooth and unscathed side, the other tracing the ridges of the burn marks.

"Wait." I broke away and stared at his chocolate iris'. "Why propose? We've never even gone on a dated."

He tenderly pressed his lips to my forehead before leaning back to look at me intently. "Yeah. Because we so haven't been flirting for years."

~~~ I hope you narwhals enjoy this fluff chappie because it's all down hill from here. Oops. I've said to much. Stay Sparkly -- SparkleWolf ~~~