Looking Forwards To It.

"I really should be going." I whispered while my forehead was pressed against his. "Duty calls, you know."

"What sort of duty could be so important?" He asked and pulled away.

"Your little brother?" I suggested. Watching the emotion know his eyes gave me enough proof that he still put his little brother first.

"I promise this'll all be over soon." He pressed his lips to mine once again. Soft and gentle, just like him. "You'll see. Then we can talk about an actual wedding."

"I look forward to it." I hugged him one last time, still not completely sure he was actually here and alive, and began on my way out of the alley.

As I emerged I slicked my hair back, getting rid of a large amount of water in the process. With only quick glances across the streets I raced over to my bike and pulled the keys from my pocket.

The entire ride back to Fred's home my mind just kept playing one thought on loop. I love someone who hurt me, and that's crazy. But what's even crazier is that they love me too.

~~~ So this is quite possible the shortest chappie I will ever write and probably could have gone without publishing but I'm suffering writers block and this was all I could get out. Wow, that was a run on sentence if I've ever seen one. Well, off to watch the Devil Wears Prada because my school got a two hour delay. Have you narwhals heard of #closefcps? Yeah. That's my school district. 18 kids are in the hospital and we've only got a two hour delay. This isn't me complaining about going to school, I usually have a good time at school. I'm mad that they're risking our lives again. Stay Sparkly --SparkleWolf ~~~