Go Put That On Your Blog

Silence. And I'm not talking 'everyone was gasping' type silence. I mean 'if a bobby pin dropped it would sound like a fire cracker' type silence. No, that's a lie. That silence only came from us. Tadashi was in complete disregard for the quiet and used the microbots to make a rather loud exit.

Nobody was moving. I wasn't even sure if everyone was breathing. Hell, I wasn't even sure if I was breathing. I had known Tadashi was alive but what had happened in the week since I'd seen him? Back then, which seemed like an eternity ago, he was still Tadashi. He was still so lifelike.

But the man who we had just seen? That was an empty, emotionless shell. That wasn't even remotely close to Hiro's older brother.

Oh, Hiro.

I turned to face him, worried of what I would see. But I saw nothing. If Tadashi had been emotionless that would make Hiro Kristen Stewart.

And seeing him just looking at where Tadashi had been . . . Something washed over me

My arms and legs decided to have a mind of their own. And before I knew it we were hugging. Not because I thought he needed a hug; because I needed one more. I'm selfish like that. And okay maybe I couldn't stand seeing that blank stare anymore.

It worked, too. Not the thing about me needing a hug, I still felt empty inside, but Hiro wasn't emotionless anymore. Her was the opposite. I could feel him shaking beneath me and cool tears rolled onto my shoulder.

Before I knew it the metal covered arms of Baymax enveloped the two of us. "It will be all right." Baymax said in his neutral tone. "There, there."

I wanted to push him off. I wanted to just destroy Baymax. Because he was a reminder. Tadashi was here. He had created something so impossibly lovable. And then he turned his back on it. On us.

"Baymax." Honey Lemon said hesitantly. I think it's time for you to take us home."

"I agree." Wasab nodded. "We should . . . We should get going."

Baymax broke away and grabbed a hold of Honey and Wasabi. He lifted them to the platform we had seen the videos of Silent Sparrow on. Fred followed them with a giant leap and soon Baymax was down for me and Hiro.

"You go." I nudged Hiro towards Baymax. "I'll come up in a second."

He nodded and climbed onto Baymax's back. They flew up join the other three. Baymax landed once again next to me. But as I went to get onto his back the disks flew from beneath me and I fell to the floor. "Ow." I muttered as I fell to the floor.

"I have been alerted by the need for medical assistance when you said the word 'ow'." Baymax picked me up gently. "I will now scan you."

"Baymax don't you da-"

"Scan complete." He stated, oblivious to my objections. Above all he was a medical robot, after all. "You have a below average sleep schedule and increased activity in the limbric system. Diagnosis: emotional instability. Perhaps therapy is the best thing for you."

"Shove off, Baymax." I muttered and climbed onto his back. "Just take us back to San Framsokyo like your supposed to and forget it."

"I can not forget." Baymax began lifting me into the air. "I am a robot therefor I have a perfect memory."

"Well I don't care." I hissed and climbed off as we landed. "Come on guys. Let's go."

"GoGo," Honey put a hand gently on my shoulder. What a sweet and completely unnecessary gesture "do you . . . Do you need to talk to someone?"

"Forget about me." I shrugged her hand off. "Go comfort Wasabi, or something. He needs your compassion more than I do."

It was true. Poor Wasabi was hyperventilating so much I truly worried for his life.

"You need to talk us, GoGo." She persisted. "We're your friends. We need to stick with each other and get through this."

I stopped and spun quick enough to give myself whiplash. "Honey Lemon, this is not something you just 'get through.' Tadashi Hamada was our best friend and now he doesn't even know who he is. You're talking about it like it's a school paper but it's not, Honey. This is real life and in real life the power of friendship doesn't always beat our demons. So go put that on your blog."

Needless to say, it was silent the entire flight back.

~~~ this picture was stolen from amazingphil on YouTube. He and Dan are doing cameo voices in BH6 UK. Let me just say that I'm so proud of Dan for finally getting to do his dream of acting!!! Stay Sparkly --SplarkeWolf~~~