I Hate Morning People. And Mornings. And People.

"Morning, sleepy head." The ever chipper voice of Honey Lemon sang.

"Hey Honey," I said, making a show of hitting my head against my black pillow. "Do you want to know three little facts about me?" I didn't wait for a reply. "I don't like morning people. I don't like mornings. I don't like people."

"Oh come on, silly." She laughed in her girly manor. Oh that's cute. She thought I was joking. "We need to get ready. Professor Callighan is making a big announcement. All of our other classes are cut today! We get to spend the whole day on the lab!"

Well, if there was one thing work waking up for that was certainly it. Cut classes for lab time? I'm sold.  "Okay, okay. Give me a minute to get ready."

"No problem!" She beamed. A strand of blonde hair fell from the bun atop her head and blew over her eyes. "I still need to post my outfit of the day, anyway."

As fast as I could I pulled on a purple tank top. Next we're ripped leggings and black running short. Finally my leather jacket was pulled on. After that sprinted to the bathroom down the hall, hairbrush and toothbrush in hand.

"Okay I'm back." I burst into our room to see Honey in front of a mirror on her side of the room. "Ready to go?" I asked and pulled on my black messenger bag.

"Um, GoGo?" She raised a perfectly groomed eyebrow. "You're not wearing any shoes."

I looked down to see that she was, in fact, correct. "Shit." I muttered and slid on some socks that didn't match. "Thanks, Honey." I said as I pulled on my dark tennis shows.

"No problem." She grinned and we began the long journey to the lab.

~~~ Welpy doo. This is my second chappie today, I need to write at least 3,000 words today for NaNoWriMo, I missed school because of a stupid plane, and I'm saying my goodbyes to Vegas Stay Sparkly -- SparkleWolf~~~