'Rage' || PARK JINYOUNG x REA...

By IGOTARMY-STAY

(Not all 18+ books contain smut.) Everything she told him was an agonizing Lie. "Honey, in our world the word... More

Prelusion.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. (New)
14.
AUTHOR NOTE
15 (NEW).
16.
17.
18(NEW).
19 (NEW).
THANK YOU GUYS!!
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36-FINAL
Qs & Answer session >.<
POSTLUDE

13.

470 63 12
By IGOTARMY-STAY

 I stood up and ran towards that someone with my whole might without giving anything a second thought.

SONG: got7 unit, in this chest.

The person was walking a bit far away from me but I ran with my whole might, wiping my tears on the way. Hope once again filled in my heart as I knew that this person knows much more things than I do. I jumped up the small fence separating the main road and the park. I almost lost track of him but my eye caught a glimpse of him walking down the street

I ran like a crazy person but I had to meet this person today!

When I was close enough to him I loudly shouted his name,

"MARK! STOP!"

Yes it was Mark.

His head jolted to my direction shook by his name being called so loudly. His eyes squinted when he looked at my direction; I had my hands on my knees panting hard. When I looked up relief washed over me as I got the right person. He looked undoubtedly handsome as always, old memories flooded in my mind giving me a strong nostalgic feeling over and over again.

"Umm, how may I help you?" he asked politely.

When I walked closer to him and when he took a closer look of me his eyes widened which shock, abhor and ill will. He took a step back from where I stood which shattered my heart completely. His eyes were full of rancor towards me. His cylinder fingers rose up and pointed at me,

"Y-you?" he asked still shook to see me.

"Mark, please listen to—" he didn't let me complete my sentence, he just blew up,

"YOU CRAZY WOMAN! HOW ARE YOU STLL ALIVE?" his eyes blazed at me. His tone was so vehement I took a step back. One impact these all incidents had on me was that I became really sensitive and timid over the time and realized that my biggest weakness was that, people hating me. I could call it as my utmost fear and now in daily routine I have to face it all.

"Mark...please not you too, let me explain." My eyes became glassy as my heart squeezed.

"What explanations? Huh? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN?" he once again shouted at me harshly. I never ever imagined him acting like this but after all 'I deserved it'.

I kept silent, staring at his resentful eyes. He breathed heavily his jaw clenched and veins popping out of his neck. His fists balled up as if he could hit me at any moment. 'He surely hates me'

"You killed him. You killed my best friend, after everything you did, how can you still shamelessly stand in front of me? I'm shocked." He said closing his eyes tightly. It was driving me crazy. I had it enough; I regretted everything to its utmost limit. Am I not a human after all? It was enough...

"HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT HOW I FELT?"It was my turn I shouted as tears slid down my cheeks.

"I WAS STUCK! ALL ALONE!" I glowered at him as more tears surged down my face.

I wailed sorrowfully. I made a big mistake. Why do I always end up like this?

The latter was quite the whole time, taking in everything.

MARK'S POV:

"You killed him. You killed my best friend, after everything you did, how can you still shamelessly stand in front of me? I'm shocked." I hollered at her. I wasn't able to withstand her even for a minute more, or else she will be killed by my hands, but before I could do anything her sudden outburst caught me off guard.

"HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT HOW I FELT?" she yelled back. The hurt in her voice even gave me chills.

"I WAS STUCK! ALL ALONE!" her eyes pierced into mine. Tears streamed down her face and her frail figure shook aggressively. I kept quite both because of the order given and secondly because I myself felt bad for her.

I've been observing her since a week now; from the day they tracked her down, when I first saw her I really wasn't able to recognize her, her vibe, her looks, and her aura everything changed. She looked deeply affected, deeply hurt and grieved.

Her sobs became normalized, she looked up at me, but her eyes were, cold, distant and dead. She swallowed a lump in her throat and spoke up,

"Will you hear me out? Only once." She asked, more like begged. I nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There's no point of hiding anything." She spoke up.

"Go on." I said with my cold tone.

"When I was an infant my mother left our father. I and Jaebum were both kids so we knew nothing; Appa told us that the Koreans killer her and we were brought up with pure hatred for the Koreans. We were told that we have to take our revenge no matter what." She paused and blinked a few times then continued again.

"23 March 2018, I went for a drug deal with the Korean's, my main aim was to kill the leader of the Koreans, J-Jinyoung's dad. It ended up in a failure when one our people betrayed us on the spot. I was rescued but my life was a mess, Appa threatened me to abandon me and underestimated me. T-that D-day I made t-the worst decision of my....." she wasn't able to continue she was sobbing again. I felt bad for her but it was her fate, in which I wasn't able to interfere.

"I s-stayed with him and soon fell in l-love. He was my support. My everything. I wish he was here. The day he confessed to me someone told m father about it and the monster was obviously really very furious. Somewhat he forced me to k-kill Jinyoung the very next day. The moment I shot him I came to know that everything the fiend whom we shamefully call our Appa lied to us about each and every thing." She completed the whole narrative. I could sense how hard it was for her to tell it all to me.

"I killed him." She mourned really repentant of her actions. Silence filled between both of us but none of us wanted to break it.

"Mark you can leave." She said but my heart told me not to so I stayed for a bit longer.

As the navy blue blanket roofed the sky and enclosed the streets I decided to go back, but before I could say anything she did,

"Mark I need to go Jaebum will be worried." She picked her stuff and stood up.

"Thanks for hearing me out, at least I know someone who knows my side of story." She said to me and turned away disappearing into the distance. I too left for the headquarters.

HANBIN'S POV:

I entered the house and turned on the lights as Jaebum was not home yet. I went to my room directly landing on my bed exhausted from everything. For straight one hour I kept staring at the cream colored ceiling displayed in front of me eyes. My feet were hurting bad because of running really fast after Mark. A flashback replayed in my mind,

*

I was panting hard but I still did my best to run as fast as I could, Jinyoung was running ahead of me , time to time looking at me and laughing hard. We decided to do a race; the one who would lose will have to pay for the meals. Right now apparently I'm the one has to pay for the meals.

I closed my eyes tight and with my whole strength sprinted forward. I stumbled on the small pebbles and came flying to the ground. I groaned loudly rubbing my elbow and my foot which was throbbing with unbearable pain. I heard heavy footsteps coming my way, with gnashed my teeth I looked up at Jinyoung but when I saw his face I broke into laughter even though my eyes glossed due to the pain in my body. He bit almost half of his inner cheeks preventing him from laughing; his lips even resembled duck ones which made it even funnier. 

After we were done laughing I tried to stand up but fell back to my place groaning once again, this time Jinyoung looked concerned.

"I think I sprained my ankle." I mumbled to myself after examining the light swelling on my ankle.

"Yah get on my back I'll take you to the hospital." He sat and sat down his back facing me.

"I'll look like an idiot. You can leave It'll be better in a few, and then I'll take a cab. It's already late." I said even though I really never meant that.

My eyes widened when I saw him walk away. My face turned into a confused expression, 'which boy does that nowadays?'

"YAH! Come back, for once I tried to act like a typical girl." I shouted from behind.

He turned around a mischievous smile plastered on his face.

"I knew it." he laughed and walked towards me.

I got onto his back and started walking towards the hospital.

"Don't dare to drop me or else-" I screamed as he bent down acting as if throwing me down. I grabbed his shoulder tightly digging my nails in it earning a painful scream from the latter.

*

I smiled and closed my eyes as a tear slipped from the corner of my eye but I hurriedly wiped it away not wanting to cry again. I wish I could cherish those moments again. I wish.....

My phone dinged and the screen illuminated, displaying a text message. I grabbed it and looked at the text. Again....I sighed to myself and blocked the thousandth number. After a week passed here in Nagoya I started getting these weird messages from unknown numbers, some were from the small groups with whom I used to deal but I was certain that they won't dare to even show their faces to me but some were scary, they knew about my family life and personal information but soon they were ineffective on me because till now nothing happened to me. I decided not to tell Jaebum because he would probably get tensed over this petty issue.

As I was about to lock my phone another notification popped up but it displayed an image icon. My curiosity got over me and I opened it and as soon as I opened I regretted doing it. I screamed and threw my phone away. My breathing was uneven. 'What was that?!' without thinking twice I grabbed my wind cheater and ran out of the house hoping that this all would be false.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: UPDATE!! I hope you guys like it my precious 338 readers! Please vote that motivates me a lot to continue this story. If you guys want to share any ideas do comment it'll be great.

Author-nim: Mabel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.6K 87
#1 kpop #1 btsxreader, #1 skzxreader #1 kimseokjin Book One - The Distraction A favour for your boss ends up getting you in an unexpected situation...
232K 8.3K 18
NEED EDITING ⚠️ The story contains some violence abuse which may trigger you if you're uncomfortable you can quit the story now but please don't spre...
23.4K 1.7K 23
COMPLETED A story about villains ❝I didn't love you Heeseung,❞ Luna said as she sat on her knees in front of the throne. ❝I figured that much alread...
17.6K 1.2K 34
COMPLETED Contains Mafia Series Books 1&2 Book 1: The White Lily (Bang Chan) Book 2: The Black Iris and the Withered Rose (Lee Know / Bang Chan) --- ...