๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

Por SATURNSFAIRY

๐„๐‹ โ”Š โช ๐“”๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ป ๐“›๐™พ๐š…๐™ด! โซ โ†ณ ๆฒกไบ‹็š„ โ› maybe we ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ just try, i didn't mean... Mรกs

๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.
โ € ๐–พ๐—‰๐—‚๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—.
โ € ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ.
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก
๐ข. EARTH BOUND
๐ข๐ข. MOUNT WEATHER
๐ข๐ข๐ข. WE ARE APOGEE
๐ข๐ฏ. LIVE BAIT
๐ฏ. FREE FOR ALL
๐ฏ๐ข. BONDING TIME
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. FRIENDLY FIRE
๐ข๐ฑ. FALLEN BIRD
๐ฑ. MASKED KEEPER
๐ฑ๐ข. POISONED WITH LIES
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. UNITY DAY
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. I AM BECOME DEATH
๐ฑ๐ฏ. WHEN THE MIGHTY FALL
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. CAPTURE THE FLAG
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. KARMA AND DEJA VU
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. WE ARE GROUNDERS

๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. RADIO MALFUNCTION

1.7K 129 86
Por SATURNSFAIRY

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖱𝖠𝖣𝖨𝖮 𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖥𝖴𝖭𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 ˎˊ˗
╭        ╮

╰       ╯
--- 𝚆 𝙰 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁 𝙻 𝚄 𝚂 𝚃
008. E I G H T. 🪐🕊⚔️

𝙀 𝘼 𝙍 𝙏 𝙃.
SEPTEMBER 20, 2149
𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

WHAT felt like hours later Bellamy and Astra had finally found Charlotte in the dark forest. The sun had gone down and darkness clouded the forest, despite the two not knowing their surroundings and belong completely vulnerable to the dark they had ran into Charlotte; literally.

They now ran together as Charlotte fought back against Bellamy's hold, irritating Astra slightly as they were in enemy territory, and the fact her best friend was hunting down the child she seemed to be protecting due to the man next to her. Charlotte's yells wasn't helping their situation at hand.

"Let me go!"

"Let us help you, please." Bellamy pleaded.

"I'm not your sister!" She yelled at Bellamy, Astra's brow rose slightly, ouch, she thought. "Just stop helping me!"

"You can't be screaming like this, we're not alone. Murphy isn't the only one out here." Astra said as Charlotte looked at her.

"I'm sorry for what I did to your friend." She said genuinely to the blonde who glanced away, "I deserve this. I'm so sorry." She said walking backwards before taking off, "I'm over here!"

Bellamy grabbed the girl, "Are you trying to get us killed?"

"Just go, ok? I'm the one they want." She pleaded.

"I can talk to Murphy." Astra said looking at Bellamy, his sad eyes looked up at the blonde.

Bellamy nodded thankful to the blonde who looked away trying to keep herself together, she wasn't exactly sure why she was trying to reason with what just occurred, but . . . She couldn't over look the fact Charlotte was a child. But the other part of her didn't care, and she wasn't sure which part to listen to, her heart or her head.

"Listen, Charlotte. We won't leave you." Bellamy said sternly looking at the girl trying to reassure her.

"Please, Bellamy." She pleaded shoving him back before running off, "Murphy!" She screamed as Bellamy caught up to her and Astra throwing her over her shoulder.

Astra looked behind her seeing torches in the distance, "I hope you have a plan." She said breathing out to him as they ran through the forest.

Bellamy looked at the blonde panicked, before he could utter anything to the teen the three had arrived to a cliff. "Ah, maybe this way--" He said but was quickly cornered as Murphy and the boys met with them. "Damn it."

Astra looked down and swallowed harshly, harsh waves stood below them. They were cornered, and there was nothing they could do about it.

"You can't fight all of us. Give her up." Murphy said.

"Say we do." Astra said as Charlotte looked up at the blonde, Bellamy looked at her in confusion, "What are you going to do? She's a kid and I understand what she did was so fucked up. She killed one of my best friends, and nearly got the other--" She shook her head.

"So stop defending her." Murphy said looking at the blonde. "None of this would have happened if Bellamy listened. Now, she has to pay the price."

"John--"

"It's Murphy!" He snapped at Astra who winced at his tone, she looked at him in hurt.

"Stop!" Clarke's voice echoed the area as she stood next to Astra, her hand raised in front of her trying to calm the angered boy down. "This has gone too far. Just calm down. We'll talk about this."

Murphy looked at Charlotte who stood slightly behind Astra and Bellamy. He clenched his jaw before grabbing Astra's jacket's sleeve and yanking her into his chest holding up his blade to her neck.

"I'm sorry." He said into her ear as Astra gripped at his sleeve, Charlotte watched in fear as the blonde looked up at her best friend with hurt eyes.

"Let her go." Bellamy ordered stepping forwards threateningly.

"I'll slit her throat." He threatened.

"No, you won't." Bellamy shook his head as Murphy's grip on Astra tightened, a whimper left the blonde. "You would never hurt her."

"Maybe. But, her--" He nodded towards Clarke, Bellamy glanced over to the blonde who watched in horror, "That's a different story."

"Please, no, don't hurt her." Charlotte pleaded.

"Don't hurt her? Okay, I'll make you a deal. You come with me right now, I will let her go." Murphy promised the girl who began to step forwards only for Clarke and Bellamy to halt her movements.

"Don't do it." Astra said, "He won't do anything to me."

Charlotte shook her head as Bellamy held her back, "No! No, I have to!" She cried.

Bellamy stopped her and looked back at the boy he stepped forwards, "Murphy, this is not happening."

"Stop this." Astra looked up at Murphy whose grip loosened slightly as he looked to Charlotte who began to step backwards.

"I can't let any of you get hurt anymore. Not because of me. Not after what I did." She said as she jumped off the cliff's edge in the darkness of the rapid waves.

"Charlotte!" Bellamy shouted, now standing over the edge.

"NO!" Astra and Clarke screamed. Murphy let his grip on Astra go as she ran to the edge in-between Clarke and Bellamy, her lips parted as she looked down. Clarke wept next to her.

Murphy swallowed down harshly, pure shock in his baby blues. "Bellamy . . ." He trailed off as Bellamy stepped towards him in anger, before letting out a yell and tackling him down to the ground.

Astra remained frozen in her spot. She couldn't hear the yelling behind her, she didn't hear the waves crashing below her, nor did she hear Bellamy and Clarke arguing over Murphy's fate. She blinked as a tear fell from her eye, her face flashed before her eyes when she had lost her mother. The thoughts that echoed through her mind she had shut out for years. Losing Wells, and watching what took place before her -- she was frozen.

"So, what, then? We just take him back and pretend like it never happened?" Bellamy's asked the blonde in disbelief.

"No! We banish him." She said, Astra glanced over her shoulder. Clarke looked down at the blonde who had tear stained cheeks, her heart broke for her once best friend.

Bellamy looked over to Astra, images of Murphy holding her hostage flashed one more before his eyes. And then Charlotte-- his eyes narrowed as he approached Murphy, "Get up."

"Bellamy! Stop!" Clarke pleaded.

"If I ever catch you near camp, we'll be back here. Understand?" He yelled in his face holding him up by the collar of his jacket over the ledge before shoving him back down to the ground. "As for the four of you, you can come back and follow me, or go off with him to die. Your choice." He said looking at the boys, before glancing over his shoulder to Astra whose remained locked on Murphy's bloodied and beaten body.

The boys left, following Bellamy.

Clarke looked over to Astra, just as Finn dropped a pair of scissors next to Murphy's feet.

"Don't tell me you're staying?" Murphy asked Astra coughing up some blood, he spat it out. Astra met his tired eyes, she rubbed at her reddened eyes. "Don't cry." He muttered. She kept her eyes on his, he sighed, "Go." He said as she remained unmoving, "Go. I had this coming, we both know I don't do well with orders." He said a weak smile on his lips, though it didn't reach his eyes. She looked down, "Go. I can't be worried about your ass when I have mine to worry about." He said, "We'll meet again."

Astra began to stand up, "It wasn't supposed to be like this." She whispered, her voice cracking ever so slightly.

"We weren't supposed to be friends." He retorted.

She frowned, "Take care of yourself, Murphy." She said as she dropped her blade into his lap before walking away, "May we meet again." She said under her breath.

"May we meet again, Ash." He muttered.

THE blonde Kane watched as Bellamy and Clarke explained to the group of the remaining hundred what occurred with Murphy, and what was going to be happening form now on. How things were going to change, in order for them to live. In order for them to survive.

Bellamy approached the blonde after the crowd dispersed, Clarke made her way into the drop ship to help Monty with the wristbands.

"I'm glad you stayed." He said, his tired eyes trailing the side of her face.

"Who else was going to get on your last nerve?" Astra joked, though her laugh wasn't genuine. Bellamy of course noticed this, he frowned.

He sighed, Astra observed the teenagers who sat around the fire. "I didn't know what else to do, he needed to pay."

She looked down, "I know." She nodded, "I just wish I didn't have lose two people I loved in less than 24 hours." She said, her burning eyes now meeting his. Bellamy's lips parted at her words.

Just then a pinch was felt on the blonde's wrist, alongside the others who wore their wristbands. Bellamy's brows furrowed as she held her wrist up seeing the wristband now opened.

She removed the wristband from her wrist, as a fresh set of tears brimmed her eyes. "Looks like you did get my wristband after all." She said looking up at him laughing, Bellamy looked down as she handed him the scrap of metal. "Congratulations."

Bellamy grasped the band and frowned, he clutched it in his hand and leaned his head against the tree. He watched as she walked away into Murphy's tent, he looked down. Guilt eating at him, his jaw clenched before making his way into his own tent.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 ! ┊
↷. ❪ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 ❫ ☁️🐚🎼🤍

im at work and im tired. also i keep
uploading my chapters ive saved for the
next three days. so like idk wtf im doin'
cause my netflix is acting up atm so um
yeah...

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁, 𝟭𝟳𝟭𝟲

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

40K 769 64
A grounder girl and a Skaikru boy, who would have thought.... When a boy charged with crimes he didn't commit๏ฟผ๏ฟผ for someone he loved waits for his ex...
620 29 10
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, '๐–ฆ๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—ˆn' ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ...
1.4K 101 25
๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜. ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’‚๐’” '๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’'. ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’, ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’†...
35K 1.4K 29
in which gabriella takes care of everyone other than herself && loses her mind at the beginning of the end BELLAMY BLAKE book three of "rules of su...