Captured By A Ruthless Vampir...

By S0NDREENJ

Book 2 of (The Awakening Series) I'm a She-wolf who happened to be born on the day of The Awakening. My peopl... More

~CopyRight ~
~Captured By A Ruthless Vampire King~
|1| ~The Luna Blood Moon~
~Cast Updates & Rambling~
|2|~The Privileged~
|3|~The Way To A Wolves Heart~
|4|~The Brother Hood~
|5|~The Charade of Falling Stars ~
|6|~The Dream of Fire ~
|7|~Never Have I Ever ~
|8|~ WICKED WORLD OF WONDROUS ~
|9|~ Run Embry Run~
|10|~I'll Follow~
|11|~We're not in Kansas anymore~
|12|~His Rejection ~
|13|~His Rules ~
|14|~She-Wolf in the City~
|15|~The Werewolves Are Coming~
|16|~Hello Cousin~
|17|~Duty Calls~
|18|~Ending Connections~
|19| ~ It's Kill Or Be Killed~
|20| ~Rejection Denied~
|21| ~ Wreckage ~
|22|~The Truth Hurts~
|23|~ Moment 4 for life~
|24|~Let Me In~
|25|~ The Bonds of Autumn~
|26|~Bond Understood ~
|27|~Bound To You ~
|28|~My Favorite Flavor~
|29|~ Teach Me How To Grovel~
|30|~ Cool People and Cool Places~
|31|~ Mr. Groveler Grovels Good~
|32|~ Master of Manipulation~
|33|~Trust Your Instincts~
|34|~Bitch Boy~
|35|~How to torture 101 ~
|36|~Mines ~
|37|~The Bite Fight ~
|38|~The Apology~
|39|~The Dispute ~
|40|~The Chase Down~
|41|~The Golden Chosen~
~Cast Updates & Rambling~
|42|~A Night Full Of Surprises~
|43| ~The Summons~
|44| ~A Day Full Of Sorrow~
|45| ~The Lost Wolf~
|46| ~A Girl Fight ~
|47|~ A Special Touch~
|48|~The Chemicals React ~
|49|~Officially Claimed ~
|50|~Deep Trouble~
|51|~A Worldwide View ~
|52|~ You Are Dead To Me~
|53|~You Are Dead To Me Too~
|54|~You Are My Air ~
|55|~You're Driving!~
|56|~A Midnight Ride ~
|57| ~A Midnight Swim ~
|59| ~The Drama Queen ~
|60| ~The Red House ~
|61| ~The Grand Entrance ~
|62| ~The Fairest of All ~
|63| ~ A Time Long Ago~
|64| ~ Happy Never After~
|65| ~A Magical Surprise~
|66| ~ Once Upon A Time ~
|67| ~ A Night to Remember ~
|68| ~ An Important Business Matter ~
|69| ~ The Hunt~
|70| ~Captured By Him~
|71| ~ Neckbreaking Hello's ~
|72| ~Heartbreaking Goodbyes~
|73| ~ Yet Another Important Business Matter~
|74| ~ Dark Night/ Bright Day~
|75| ~ Inner Peace Treaty~
|76| ~ The Pledge To The She-Wolf~
|77| ~The First Casualties of War ~
|78| ~A Series of Unfortuante Events ~
|79| ~War Ready ~
|80| ~Awakened~
|81| ~The Path of Blood~
|82| ~ The Grand Finale, or Not~
|83| ~Deadly Poison~
|84| ~New World Order~
|85| ~ A Whole New World~
|86| ~ Family Reunions ~
|87| ~ Abducted Rainstorms~
|88| ~ There are Consequences for Every Action~
|89| ~ I Declare War~
|90| ~ Til Death Do You Part~
|91| ~ Silent War~
|92| ~ The Art of War~
|93| ~ Operation Task Force~
|94| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt1~
|95| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt2~
|96|~ Reinforcement's ~
|97|~The Blood Gathering~
|98| ~The Challenge~
|99|~Pack in Blood~
|100|~The Winner~
~|Epilogue|~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Bucket List ~
Bonus Chapter ~ Heaven Sent ~
Book 3 ~Hunted by the Barbaric Vampire King~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Queen of Heart's~
Bonus Chapter ~ The Vampire King She-Wolf Queen~

|58| ~An Early Dive ~

9.5K 485 46
By S0NDREENJ

Unedited.
Embry's POV.

"Are you okay, Sunshine," Cyrus slightly lifts his head. His full lips are soaked from my juices, glistening brighter than the stars in the sky.

"I've never been better," I confess with a moan as Cyrus plants a single kiss down into my treasure box before he slides his delicious tongue across his lips, taking in the rest of my juices.

Seconds after, he stands and then makes his way over to lay down right beside me on top of the car.

"Good," smiles Cyrus. "Because I'm full, I need to save some room for breakfast," he finishes before smashing his lips down onto my lips and sliding his tongue into my mouth. Instantly we begin to tangle, twisting our tongues together in a confused mass.

We're all tongue and lips and I can taste my very own essence in great detail inside the sweet tasting flavor of him. Now, I must admit that it does taste pretty damn good, even though I'll most likely never admit that to him.

"I would," growls my wolf before stealing the show. "I love tasting the remains from our pleasure on the top of his tongue,"

Very soon, she decides to slip our hands inside his pants and run our fingers over his hardened cock. I take back control of my body at once. She's such a little freak. I don't know what to do with her.

Luckily for me, Cyrus has been nothing but the perfect gentleman.

"Yeah you're right," agrees my wolf. "Luckily for you, I on the other hand have not been that lucky. I'm still trying to figure out why he's still wearing clothes, for crying out loud," she puffs.

"There, there, now," breathes Cyrus, while breaking our kiss making me pout. Which earns me a good-ole smile from my mate, "Such a promiscuous little virgin," he teases before removing my hands from out of his pants. Oh, snap! I forgot about that.

This has been happening for the last past three hours or so. He has pleased us to the highest degree, but he wouldn't allow us to return the favor. My wolf so desperately wants to return the favor.

"Patience is a virtual my love," he whispers.

"Says who?" she questions him while resting our head on his pillow of a chest. Good move.

I just have to admit that Cyrus chest is the best pillow ever.

"Says my inner voice, Sunshine," suddenly responds, Cyrus as he wraps his arms around our frame.

"And since when have you become such the gentlemen," grunts my wolf. She's sexual frustrated. She was actually looking forward to losing her v-card, extremely eager to..... How could I say this? Um.. My wolf was ready to... Hmm.

"Bust his nut," she says for me and I cringe. Cyrus is right. My wolf is acting so got darn promiscuous. "Can you blame me?" she questions me. "We've waited an entire century to be humped. I don't know what he's waiting for,"

"I want your first time to be special, Sunshine," Cyrus answers for his self. "As you can see there are many ways to please you without taking your virginity," he adds in.

I agree, three hundred and fifty-nine ways, so far. At least, that's how many organisms that I've experienced tonight just from the flip of his tongue.

"Is that all?" question my mate. "How about we make it three hundred and fifty-nine more?" he suggests.

Oh, sweet mother of Goddess. His suggestion makes me gulp. I don't think I can handle anymore.

"I can," drool my wolf. I bet you can.

Suddenly, Cyrus slightly lifts his head just to plant a single kiss down onto my forehead, ceasing our conversation at once. Oh, wow! My entire body hums in delight, and I swear that I can feel a blissfully sweet pleasure filled buzz all the down to my toes. Don't ask me how one sweet gesture can make me feel so alive but it does.

All I know is that, I really do love it when he does that to me. Honestly, I love everything about him. My wolf decides to give the two of us some privacy and I take full advantage of her absence.

Now, don't get me wrong I have no problem with sharing him with my wolf because technically we're the same person. However, sometimes my wolves' outrageous personality drives me crazy.

For a second, I just lie on him, quietly enjoying the vibration of his chest rising and falling underneath my head. Then, I bury my face deep into my mates shirt and take a deep whiff of his scent.

Hmm..mm.. He smells so good. My essence and his natural scent blended together smells quite marvelous.

"Come my love," he say after a while. "Get dressed,"

"Get naked," teases my wolf. Yes! She's back with a bang and I can't help the laughter that escapes from out of my mouth. She's such a little perv.

Vibration rumbles throughout Cyrus chest as he burst out laughing as well. "Be patient, Sunshine," he teases her back, as I roll off his chest just, so I can climb off the car.

"Yeah that's easy for him to say," she growls to me. "He has bodies and I'm not talking about the ones that he buried,"

Oh, my Goddess! She really doesn't know what to say out of her mouth.

"Are we still heading to Washington, tonight?" I choose to question Cyrus instead of responding to my wolf outrageous comment.

"No, Sunshine. I have a cabin resort that's not too far away from here. We can head there, rest for a while, freshening up and then I'll have one of our men pick us up a little after sunrise," he says, as I slide back into his over-sized jeans. Then, I pick up the shirt up from off the ground.

A cabin resort! I think to myself as I pull the t-shirt over my head. What the heck? I swear this man has homes everywhere.

"We," corrects Cyrus." We have a home everywhere, Sunshine," he adds in, while helping me slide into his leather jacket.

"How far away is it from here?"

"About a mile or two," he informs me. "Based upon my driving record we will be there in no time,"

Speaking of which, what time is it anyway I think to myself as I lift my head up to take in the moon, judging by the position it's a little after 4 am. Wow! We've really been out here all night. Now, that's just quite impressive, especially when you consider what we've been doing while we were laying out here.

I really don't want to leave. Tonight has been one of those once in a lifetime experiences, if you ask me. I mean everything was perfect. The mood was set and the atmosphere was memorizing.

Plus, it's such a beautiful night. The stars are still shinning just as bright as they were early on in the night and the moon radiant glow is still hanging high in its glory. My eyes linger on the brilliant master piece of light for a while longer, Mothers Natures blessing at her finest, I swear.

"Come on, Sunshine. Let's go get some rest,"

But I don't want to rest...

I want to freeze time just, so I can stay here, living at the moment with Cyrus forever..... I don't ever want this moment to end.

"Can we walk to your cabin?" I suggest instead.

"Of course! The world is at your feet, Sunshine," responds Cyrus. Then, he grabs my hand and leads me into the woods.

"He keeps saying that but yet we are still virgins," growls my wolf.

I giggle. "There is no rush,"

"Speak for yourself, " she growls back and I giggle harder.

"What's so funny?" question Cyrus. His hands tighten around my hands as he continues to lead the way. So, she blocked him out. Hmm... Now, that's hilarious. That thought alone makes me laugh harder.

"You better not tell him," she growls. "Oh, nothing," I say to him, completely ignoring her. She's so funny. Who would have ever thought that my wolf was so got darn kinky?

It takes almost a full minute before he responds with a slight chuckle. "Are you and our little wolf having a private conversation about me?"

"Yes," I admit with a sly smile. His eyes briefly flicker in my direction making me smile harder.

He smiles back and I mentally faint. His smile. How can one simple face gesture make my heart increase in speed by the second, making me feel as if it is about to explode.

I swear only Cyrus can do what he does to me. He has me basking in the glory of his affection, soaking up every second of his attention, and let's not forget about the overload of love for him that I will never let go.

"Cute," he smiles and I smile even harder. At this rate, if my mate continues to be this charming my face might break.

We continue to walk in silence after that. The only sound that can be heard is our feet crunching over top of the snow. Once in a while, I'll catch his eyes on me and I can't help but to stare back. There is this calming energy in the air. His warm hands touching my hands spark that familiar fire into my soul. Cyrus' touch in general heats me up.

He makes me feel, like I've never truly experienced love before. I hope and pray that this is real, because I never ever want anyone other than him. After everything, he put me through I still want him and I away will. I'll follow him anywhere.

Honestly, I'll blindly follow him, even if he's leading me to the slaughter and that scares me senseless. It's scary to know that the love that I feel for him is that strong. Should I be cautious?

It seems like just about everyone that find out about our union makes us feel like it's so wrong. Is it wrong? Are my feelings for my mate blocking my better judgment?

I don't know and honestly I don't care. More pacifically, about what anyone has to say or what they think because at this point Cyrus is the only one who's on my mind.

"And neither do I," his voice startles me. Oh, my Goddess! I've still haven't got use to him having full access to my thoughts, whenever my crazy ole-wolf decides to grant him access.

"I'll never ever let you leave me, Embry. I'll try to stop time forever, before that happens," he declares and I melt. "I love you, Sunshine,"

"I love you too," I admit, while squeezing his hand tighter. I really do. I love me some Cyrus. My groveler.

Not long after, the early morning suns begin to rise on the horizon. The once pitched black and star like diamond filled sky is brewing the stunning shades of violet purple, soft pink, and the darkest depth of the sea blue together in perfect unison. I can also see, a few lights shimmering down onto the blanket of white snow through the trees.

Cyrus begins to walk slower and then stops when we reach a clearing overlooking a huge lake. Directly behind the body of water sits another cabin house that literally takes my breath away.

In fact, cabin house doesn't cut it. It's more like a stone and log structured mansion that was built with the finest ivory, black, and gray stones that North America has to offer completed with the darkest shade of oak-wood. The lake which sits in front of home does nothing but add on to its beauty. Oh, my Goddess!

"You like," my mate voices my opinion out loud.

"I love it," I respond to him without breaking out contact from yet another dream house.

"It's beautiful," I breathe.

He doesn't respond. He just nods his head and begins walking towards our current residence, pulling me along with him. Meanwhile, I absolutely refuse to break eye contact with the beautiful home and landscape that is right here in front of me.

"The lake looks appetizing," suddenly huffs my wolf. I can all, but see her adventurous side speculating around inside our head. "How about we have some fun?" she suggests. I knew it was coming.

"No," I tell her flat out. I'm tired and so is Cyrus. The both of us needs some rest.

"Aww don't be a pussy! He's a vampire for crying out loud, they don't need to sleep."

"Really?!" I forgot about that.

"I'm sure you did, brainless human. Now, come on! Let go of his hand and let's go have some fun.

I begin to think about it as we draw closure towards the lake. Now, that I'm closure I do have to admit that it does look very appealing and it would be fun as hell to just run and jump in.

"Ah, crap! Here goes nothing," I make up my mind, while letting go of Cyrus hand. His heads turn in my direction but before he has time to question me. I throw off his leather jacket, slip out of his overly sized pants just to break off in a full-fledged run.

As I approach the lakes edge I take a deep breath, spread my arms out, and then dive in.

Automatically, the ice-cold water smacks my body like a whip and the musty, but yet earthy smell of lake water evades my nostril with such force..... I can taste the earthy subsistence inside my mouth. Not the best feeling I must admit, but at this point I'm sort of use to it. Thanks to my dad's handy dandy swimming lessons. The lake is a lot deeper and more freezing than I expected.

Once, I get use to the chilling temperature and my wolf true nature decided to kick in. Almost immediately, golden sun rays begins to shine into my vision as I flap my legs back and forth in perfect unions, preventing my body from sinking to the bottom of the lake. Then, I utilize my leg power to bring me back to the top of the lake.

My long hair trails like a banner behind me as I make my way to the top of the lake.

Cyrus golden eyes are the first thing that I come in contact with as my head emerges through the lakes surface. He's standing directly in front of the lake with a dazzling smirk on his face. The sun is shining diamonds into his skin, amplifying his handsomeness in triple effects. Oh, my Goddess!

I bite my lip, as I take him in. He's such a breath of fresh air, the new source of my oxygen. I take my fill of the early morning fresh mountains air and then begin to side stoke my way over to him. Once closure, I begin to tread water to keep myself in place.

By now, my body has become immune to the waters ice-cold temperature. Actually, it is quite refreshing and I'm not really ready to get out.

"Our little wolf idea," shouts out Cyrus from his spot on the frozen grass.

"The both of our idea," I correct him as I flawlessly continue to tread water.

"The two of you are just full of surprises," responds my mate. "The both of you never cease to amazes me," he adds in making me blush.

My wolf does an inner eye roll, "How about you get in and amaze our body," she says to me and once again I burst of laughing.

"You really are very promiscuous," I tell her before positioning our body to float.

"We are," she corrects. "We are one,"

'What are you and our little wolf up to now, sunshine?" suddenly questions Cyrus, leaning over closure towards the lake.

"She wants you to get in,"

"Oh really?" He responds, while dipping his hand into the water before looking back in my direction. His eyes change from blazing hot golden sun to melted liquid gold before my very eyes. Automatically, my heart jump and my insides stir. There is something about the way that he is looking at me that causes my body chemical reactions.

My eyes widen as he gets rid of his leather jacket, pulls his shirt over his head and then beans down to untie his black combat boots.

My cheeks catch fire, just from watching him which sounds really ridiculous. After the night that we shared you will think that I'm far past behaving like a teenage girl who just experienced her first kiss but here I stand, or more like swim.

"That does sound quite appetizing, especially," He says with a smile. Then, he unbuttons his jeans giving me front row access to the way that his muscular legs flex in the back as he leans down to pull his legs from out of his pants. Oh, my! If my face was recently on fire it is now burnt, I'm that far gone.

Cyrus smirks as my eyes openly eyes fuck him. "(Excuse my French,)"but that's exactly what my eye are unintentionally doing as they hum in and then lock on to his pants Loch Ness monster.

He looks so good. Maybe, my wolf is right. Maybe, I'm just as promiscuous as my wolf or maybe it's just Cyrus who brings this type of nature out of the both of us. What is he doing to me? I have never, ever been this promiscuous before him.

"Such a promiscuous little virgin and here I thought it was only your wolf," he calls me out and I gape at him.

Before I could respond, Cyrus jumps into the water head first. Seconds after he enters the water, Cyrus head reappears back at the top of lakes surface. From where I'm floating, I'm quite a little distance away from where he's swimming but I can still see the tiny beads of water dripping from his thick hair down onto his well-defined frame.

His usual mahogany shade hair appears to be darker, almost black in its soaking wet state with strands spreading across his face. His thick eyelashes are wet and have a few tiny droplets at the end. Those pure golden eyes of his are still the color of dark melted gold, so unusually fascinating. Cyrus looks delicious, good enough to eat.

I can't seem to stop looking at him, and he too seems to be experiencing the same eye problem as me. The both of us are just floating in place, watching one another. His eyes are so penetrating and his expression is so serious as he watches me watch him.

The wind blows and Cyrus decides to finally break our stare and his lip forms a wolfish smile as he begins to swim his way over towards me.

"Yes, a very promiscuous girl indeed," he chuckles and I splash at him.

"You didn't just splash me. Who are you and what have you done with my beloved?" he chuckles louder and I splash him again. He takes me by surprises, as his strong arms hooks around my waist and pull me underneath the water with him. Once under, I wrap my legs around his ford tough frame, and then hook my arms around his neck, and we float in place in the middle of the lake.

He's holding onto me for dear life as we stink to the bottom of the lake. The water would be considered murky to most but luckily for me, I'm half wolf. I can see everything clearly.

Most importantly, I can see Cyrus clearly. Once again he's watching me watch him with that got darn hauntingly sexy stare but this time his pure golden eyes are tainted with blazing red fire.

His monster is present, so actually Cyrus monster is the one watching me watch him with that got darn hauntingly sexy stare. For some strange reason, Cyrus monster makes me feels extremely nervous but it's not a bad nervousness, no not all. It's actually an extremely pleasing nervousness.

You know, the type of nervousness that makes you feel like butterflies are swimming around freely inside your gut, or more like tiny caterpillars are slow sliding across your arms, tickling your skin. It's that type of nervousness and honestly I feel like I'm about to explode from the feeling.

We float all the way to the bottom of the lake before Cyrus begins to swim back towards the top. I wrap my arms tighter around his neck as he fluently goes back up. By the time that we emerge back to the lakes surface I'm hanging onto him with all my might like how a monkey would hang freely off a tree branch.

Our soaking wet bodies are so close we mind of well be glued to one another, pressing and decompressing and let's not forget the fact that the both of us are partially naked.

Our shirts are so wet shirts it doesn't feel like were wearing any clothing. It actually feels like we're skin to skin. My harden nipples are pressed against his rock solid chest and my breath is breathing to the same rhythm of his breath in perfect unison, we are one.

"You're so beautiful, Sunshine," he breathes, tightening his hold around my waist before he gently places one of his free hands firmly down on top of my butt.

"You're so handsome," I breathe back and wrap my legs tighter around his waist. He brings his lips down to my neckline and begins to place gentle kisses down onto my bare soaking wet skin.

"Oh, Cyrus," I moan.

"Oh, Embry," he moans back. "I can't wait for the day to come when I make you moan my name over and over again," His voice is warm and husky. Oh, my Goddess! He's such a tease.

"Can you just fuck me already?" I moan louder, now grinding against his frame. "Can you please fuck me, Cyrus," I moan over and over again.

"Is this you or our little wolf, acting like a promiscuous little virgin?" Cyrus asks, before he runs his oh, so very delicious tongue along my skin. Oh, my. This has been quite the adventurous morning swim. What an amazing, early dive.

"It's me," I tell him. This is all me. "It's me. I'm the promiscuous little virgin, Cyrus," I moan into his skin.

It's me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
244K 10.8K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...
2.5M 74.1K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...
2.3M 55.7K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...