Luke Hemmings Imagines

By gayforddlovato

-Author's note - requests for THIS BOOK are CLOSED for an indefinite amount of time. Please understand and be... More

he gives you his jacket
he's cold
first kiss
you're scared of the dentist (requested)
you're beautiful (requested)
you're sick
quarantining together (requested)
you have a panic attack (requested)
he carries you to bed
he falls asleep on your lap
live streams with Luke (requested)
you have a bad day
he won't let go when you hug him
swarmed by paparazzi (requested)
he calls you his wife but you're not married
you surprise him on tour
you fall asleep in the car
lazy day cuddles
waking him up for cuddles
the boys walk in on you making out
he comes home to find you asleep
he's insecure (requested)
you wear his hoodie
pinning him down to give him kisses (requested)
kissing in the rain

he's tired

6.3K 120 13
By gayforddlovato

You heard the door close quietly as Luke walked in from rehearsals.

As soon as you saw his face you could see his tired eyes. They were drooping, he was clearly fighting hard to keep them open. And you could see the bags under his eyes, the dark circles from his recent lack of sleep.

"Oh, Luke," He came over to you and leaned right onto you. You rubbed his back and heard him sigh. "You look exhausted. C'mon, let's get you up to bed."

He wanted to fight you on it because he has a couple of days off now and he wants to spend every moment possible with you, but he's so tired he has no other choice but to cave in and tell himself there was always tomorrow to spend with you.

You helped him upstairs to bed and helped him change into something more comfortable before you pulled the covers over his body. "You'll lay with me, right?" He asked, his voice coated with sleep. He looked so tired and so adorable that you couldn't say no.

You crawled under the covers with him and you couldn't stop the smile from spreading across your lips when he leaned his head on your shoulder and acted like the small spoon for once.

You rubbed his back, your fingers slipping under his shirt and brushing along his skin. He let out a little hum and buried his face in your neck, clearly content with what you were doing. "I love you, y/n." He whispered out, reaching one of his hands out to find yours.

He intertwined your fingers together and smiled against your neck before he started to fall asleep. "I love you too, Luke. Sweet dreams." You kissed his head and ran your fingers through his curly hair, your heart beating quickly in your chest for the love you have for your adorable and amazing boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 8.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
953K 51K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
172K 7.1K 51
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
306K 17.5K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...