the new girl m.p.

By alespolibio

Avery Castano, younger sister of Mariano Castano, moves to New Jersey one month before starting junior year... More

hi!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
background info
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
sequel?
done

39

4K 60 24
By alespolibio

Mattias POV
December 20th, 2019 7:40am

This was the last day of school until next year. Me and the group were thinking of skipping and just hitting the mall then theater. Avery was sick and couldn't come with us.

In the main time I was gonna go back to sleep and wake up when it was time to leave.

Message from
Avery
i hate to ask this but can you please bring me some tissues 🥺

don't hold anything back babe i'm here for you ❤️

Avery
thanks boo
you rock

lmaoo I'll be there in a few

I changed out of my pjs and made my way to the closest pharmacy there is.

I put the bag in the back seat and caught a glimpse of Averys Christmas gift. Shes going to love what I got her, well I hope she does.

Her house key was in the place that it always is and I let myself in. She was on her bed with Lucy playing and got up when she noticed me. I kissed her and gave her the cvs bag.

We cuddled in her bed with Lucy. This is my safe place. Being with her keeps me calm and reminds me how lucky I am to have her in my life.

Her nose was stuffy so she could barely breathe. She hated it but I thought it was cute. I held her tighter and played with her hair for a bit.

We made our way downstairs and ran into Mariano. I greeted him then went to the door and waited for Avery to catch up. I had to leave so I could pick up Alvaro, Mateo, Alejandro, and Kairi so we could leave to the mall already.

"Bye beautiful I'll be back later." I kissed her and gave her a long hug before leaving.

-

The mall was very packed and there was barely even space to breathe. Sometimes I forgot that I don't like going to the mall during the holidays until I'm there and feel like I can't move because there's no room.

We walked around and shopped a little. Me and Kairi went into American Eagle. I was buying some of the long sleeve shirts from there. I know Avery loves this store, it's one of her favorites.

The cashier kept flirting with me and making small talk. She gave me a small paper which probably had her number on it.

"Give me a call sometime?" I nod and took the paper and shoved it in my pocket. Kairi was giving me the side eye while walking out of the store.

"Dude what the fuck?"

"What?" I put the bag down on a chair.

"Why did you take her number? You have Avery." He crosses his arms and looked pissed.

"You think I'd actually call her? It was just to shut her up. I was gonna throw it out."

"You better or ill kill you. I did see you get a bit uncomfortable when she said you were hot." He laughed a little just thinking about it and I cringed.

We walked around for a few more hours then caught up with everyone else and went to the movie theater to watch something.

-

At 3pm we all went home and I went over to Averys. She was in the living room talking to Mariano when I walked in.

"My baby!" She ran up to me and hugged me as tight as she could. I get the same reaction every time I see her.

"Are you feeling any better?" She shook her head no then started going up the stairs.

"I still feel like shit but my day got better now that you're here. I just wanna nap again." She went on her side of the bed and waited for me to get in.

"Same I'm so tired." I walked close to her bed and took my phone out of my pocket to put it on her bedside table. When I did that, the paper fell out of my pocket. Fuck me.

"What is that?" She bent over the bed and tried to grab it but I quickly got it before she got to reach it.

"What is it?" She questioned again. What do I say to her?

"Mattia, what it is? You clearly don't want me to see so it must be bad." She got up and walked closer to me. I tried to rip it up but she took it from my hand and opened it.

"Oh? Who's number is this?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh come on! Is it a girls number?" I slowly nodded my head.

"Look babe she was flirting with me and I only took it because I wanted her to shut up! I was going to throw it out."

"But you didn't. Clearly you had no intentions on throwing out if it was still in your pocket." She walked over to her phone. It looked like she was typing in the number.

"What are you doing babe?" She signaled for me be quiet when she put the phone on speaker.

"Baby I don't even know this girl! I'm telling the truth she was flirting with me and made me uncomfortable, ask Kairi!"

"Hello?" A familiar female voice came from her phone and I could see her get mad.

"Hi this is Mattias girlfriend I just wanted to know why the fuck he had your number in his pocket?"

"Oh my god he had a girlfriend? I'm so sorry!"

"Has not had."

"Oh well I'm sorry but don't get mad at me. Hes the one who kept it so just tone it down baby girl." Her eyes were popping out and I could tell she was about to go off on this poor girl.

I quickly grabbed the phone from her.

"Block this number." I hung up and looked at Avery. I waited for her to do something. Her breathing was, still stuffy, but back to normal.

"Why did you keep it?" Her voice cracked a little while she took a seat on the corner of her bed.

"I..I don't know. I meant to throw it out I swear." I could feel my eyes water too. The last thing I wanna do is "take a break" I remember what happened last time. It didn't even last 24 hours.

"Well I guess I can't stay mad at you since I trust you and I feel like you're telling the truth." I scoot over to her and gave her a big hug.

"You know I love you with all my heart, right?" She nodded her head with a small smile and pushed me down on the bed.

We cuddled and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

-

We slept for 3 hours and woke up at the same time. She was on her phone texting Taylor and I thought I'd text my group chat with the boys

culo destroyers 🤩🤫🍑

mattia: just took a fat ass nap 😎

alvaro: me and ale been doing homework ever since we got home

mattia: fucking dumbasses it's christmas break why are you doing that 😭

kairi: i didn't get any assignments 😎

alvaro: because i know i'd leave it for last minute

mattia: anyway me an av are hungry so i was thinking we all go to chick fil a

alvaro: me and ale ate already 😔

kairi: you know i'm always down 😁

ale: i'm full i ate too much rice 🤮

roshaun: i'm down for some food

mateo: i heard chick fil a 😋

mattia: okay so i'm already at her house so ig me av and kairi going in her car and the rest with mateo ?

mateo: yeah rn?

mattia: yessir 🤩

mateo: aii i'll be there in 10 minutes to follow ya

We both got up from her bed and she went to go wash her face to wake up a bit more. I changed into a pair of sweats that she "borrowed" from me. I left a hoodie on her bed and went downstairs to wait for her and took Lucy with me.

She came down and we went to the car and waited for Kairi to come out now.

-

We got our food quick and chilled there for a while. She seemed to be feeling better and didn't look so dead anymore.

Alvaro was going on and on about this senior that he slept with a few weeks ago and this other girl in our grade.

Her name is Camila and I've known her for a long time now, ever since middle school actually. We had a very close friendship but drifted away freshman year of high school. She always told me that she liked him and I would even try to put him on but she would be shy.

I'm happy she finally got with him. Avery doesn't know about Camila but what is there really to tell her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 119 27
Your a 16 year old girl who is in love with one of your twin brother Mattia's Bestfriend what will happen Mature Cursing
80.3K 942 45
A famous high school girl from North Carolina moved to New Jersey for her father's wedding. She thought this would be easy, school, work, more work...
131K 2.3K 87
Imagines of your favorite jersey boys. Send request ‼️ (Slow updates)
203K 2.2K 18
after moving from sunny, exciting Texas, Bianca De Luca meets a group of boys in a crappy New Jersey gas station that will change her life.