Til Death Do Us Part (BOOK ON...

By WrittenByKalifa

***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in Hig... More

QUICK NOTE
Part 1
PART 2
PART 3
P A R T 4
P A R T 5
P A R T 6
PART 7
P A R T 8
P A R T 9
P A R T 10
MAIN CHARACTERS SO FARπŸ’œ
P A R T 11
P A R T 12
P A R T 13
PART 14
PART 15
P A R T 16
P A R T 17
P A R T 18
P A R T 19
P A R T 20
P A R T 21
P A R T 22
P A R T 23
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS πŸ’“
P A R T 24
P A R T 25
P A R T 26
P A R T 27
PART 28
PART 29
P A R T 31
P A R T 32
PA R T 33
P A R T 34
P A R T 35
P A R T 36
PART 37
P A R T 38
P A R T 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
BOOK 2 HAS STARTED.

P A R T 30

6.2K 232 94
By WrittenByKalifa

Author's Note: hey loves. I just wanna say thank you for reading so far💜 I really appreciate it. Make sure you guys comment and vote. It really helps me know how I'm doing. But anyway, back to the story.

After Asia cooked breakfast that morning and fixed G a plate. She went and took the camera down and threw it in the trash. She felt disrespected and angry all at once.

"Where are you going?", G asked.

"I'll be back", she said as she walked out.

G made a face and turned off the tv.

———————

Before Asia left, she asked Sean to meet her in the parking lot of a Walmart. When she arrived, his car was already waiting there. Asia got of the car as he did too as well. Seeing his face just made her even more mad.

"You bitch!", he yelled. "After I stuck up for your ass to my own husband, you wanna put a camera in my house??"

"What?", he said with a confused look on his face.

"You know what the fuck I'm talking about", she said as she pushed him.

Sean kept his cool. "Don't do that", he said.

"You lucky I don't call the fucking police on you", she said. "Are there anymore??"

"I didn't do nothing", he said.

Asia folded her arms.

"Asia look.. josh probably put them there", he said.

"They weren't there before he left", she said calmly.

Sean shrugs. "I don't know what to tell you", he said. "Listen, I wouldn't do no shit like"

Asia looked down.

Sean walks up closer to her and picked her head up to look at him. "You a cool girl. I like being around you. I wouldn't wanna ruin that", he said.

Asia looked at him.

Sean looked her in her eyes. "Sometimes I feel as if it's love", he said.

Asia moved her head and looked away.

"Sorry", he said. "Maybe I couldn't have said it"

Asia shook her head.

"But even you said it yourself. Any woman would be happy to be with me", he said.

"I mean like yea", she said. "But-"

Sean cuts her off. "But that includes you... don't know girl say that if they wouldn't be interested themself", he said.

"Sean.. I'm married", she said. "I'm sorry but I didn't mean it"

"What's so good about him", he said as he took a step closer. He look agitated.

Asia took a step back.

Sean closes his eyes and sigh. "Sorry", he said as he opened them again and look at her. "He seem like asshole, controlling and abusive"

Asia shook her head. "I don't have to explain nothing to you", she said.

Suddenly a car pulls up and G gets out. He was looking from a distance the whole time.

"Does there seem to be a problem bruh?", he asked after he got out the car.

"Who are you?", Sean asked.

"Don't worry about that shit bitch. Look like you was gettin outta hand with my sister and I don't fuck with that", he said.

"Sister?", Sean asked.

"Yea", he said.

"Asia we'll just talk later", Sean said as he walked to the car. "I don't have time for this shit

"Or not at all", she said.

Sean stopped and turned around to look at her.

G stands in front of her. "You heard her, bruh", he said as he showed his gun under his shirt.

Sean rolled his eyes and got in the car.

G watched him leave then looked at Asia. "What the fuck was that?", he asked.

"Nothing", she said.

"Is that the dude that got Josh in jail?", he asked.

"He didn't get Josh in jail but yea that's the one he was arguing with", she said.

"He did call the police. Josh smart with his shit, nobody was around to call", he said.

Asia looked down because she remember that Sean said it was some other lady who called the police.

"What you doing meeting him behind his back?? That's fucked up", he said.

"It ain't like that", she said.

"What it like then, cause I ain't understanding", he asked.

Asia looked down. She didn't wanna tell G a about the camera because that would clue in that Sean has bern in the house which would make matters worst.

"I met him because it's his fault I'm alone and pregnant. I told him he needs to leave me alone," she said lying.

"He still messing with you", G asked. "Cause I can buss a cap up his ass real quick"

"You did good enough G. Thank you", she said.

"Idk. Bruh seem a little ... off. Something about him, I don't fuck with", he said.

"... josh said the same", she said.

"Listen, lets just go home", he said.

"G... please don't tell josh", she pleaded.

G shrugs his shoulders. "I got to", he said.

Asia sighed.

G gets in the car and so does Asia.

—————————

Later that night Asia got a call for josh. She was hesitant to answer but she did.

"Hello", she said after the recording.

"Come see me tomorrow ", he said.

"Okay", she said. "Is something wrong?"

"I don't know you tell me", he said with some frustration in his voice.

Asia didn't say nothing.

"I know you glad I can't say what I wanna say cause this shit recording but I'll just see you tomorrow.. first thing in the morning", he said then hung up.

Asia sighed and soon she started crying.

G came in the room to ask her if she wanted something to eat but noticed her crying. "Asia I'm sorry. I had to tell him. I can't keep nothing from me", he said.

"I understand" she said wiping her tears. "He just.. he just... I don't know. He sounded mad"

"Listen. He can't do nothing to you. He behind bars.", he said.

Asia looks at G and makes a face.

"Yea.. I know he put his hands on you before. Josh gone be Josh.. he grew up in the kind of environment. His dad was a straight up jack ass", he said.

"I didn't know that", she said.

"He don't like to talk much about it", he said. "But besides that... by the time it's time for him to come home, he'll be over it", he said. "It's not like you cheated."

"You right", she said.

"Exactly", he said. "Now.. I gotta feed you and the baby. What y'all want. Josh said to make sure y'all eat good while I'm here"

Asia shakes her head and rolls her eyes playfully. "I'll let you know", she said.

"Iight", he said as he left the room.

—————————

The next morning Asia went and visited Josh.

Josh sat down and grabbed the phone and just looked at her.

"Hey", she said softly.

Josh didn't say anything.

"You don't look too good", she said. "You look tired.

"I ain't been sleeping good", he said. "At first it was because I was nervous about you being alone and pregnant.. but then last night.. I don't know.. it's was weird. I kept having these dreams about you cheating on me with that bitch", he said.

"I never cheated on you Josh", she said.

"You meeting this dude and shit. Behind my back... how am I suppose to know?", he asked.

Asia sighed.

"And what's this I hear about some tiny ass cameras in the house.", he asked. "I ain't do that shit, G ain't do that shit. So who did ??", he asked.

"I don't know Josh", she said.

"Somebody been in my house", he said.

Asia just looked at him.

Josh rubs the top of his head from back to front, stressed.

"Josh calm down please", she said.

Josh stood up. "I'm not gonna calm down", he shouted. "Somebody been in my house, putting cameras in my shit and I ain't there!"

The security guards start walking toward Josh.

"I'm good! Back the fuck up", josh said.

The security stopped but stood close.

Josh sat down. "But it's all good. I had G check the security cameras. The ones "I" put in", he said calmly. "I know who it is"

Asia looked down.

"What was he doing in my house Asia?", he asked in a firm voice.

Asia started crying. "I promise. I swear. I put it on everything and everybody I love! I didn't cheat. He just gave me something to eat", she said.

"Damn... just as disrespectful", he said. "He called the police on yo husband then you ask the nigga to by you food, I don't understand?"

Asia put her face in her hand. The one she wasn't holding the phone with.

"He put the cameras in the house... is that why you was arguing with him in the parking lot?", he asked.

"I think so but I ain't prove it", she said.

"Oh he did that shit. Ain't no damn doubt. Did you see any other ones?", he asked. "Nigga probably watching you get naked"

Asia starts crying more. "No", she said.

"Stop all the crying shit", he said.

"Josh I didn't.. I- I promise", she said. "I didnt cheat"

"Asia it's the fucking principle! You disrespected me on so many levels!", he said. "You don't know that muthafucka like that! You could've got raped!"

Asia looks down.

Josh stared at her for a moment. "Get out my house. Leave my ring. And we'll settle the divorce when I get out", he said.

"Josh are you serious??", she asked.

"I don't even wanna look at you Asia", he said.

Asia was speechless. She didn't know what to do her felt paralyzed.

"I just wanna have time with unborn child when I get out. Not you", he said as he got up. "Bye", he said before he put the phone back up.

Asia looks down for a few seconds and got up and left.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 842 24
Asia was one of the prettiest girls in school. She was extremely smart, she had the best choice of clothing and she could dance any style of dance. ...
256K 8.8K 71
Read Til' Death Do Us Part Book 1 first before you read this one! ***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia has ha...
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...
9.9K 202 25
A Highschool In Los Angles, Filled with "Love,Hate, and Revnge". From my "First Love Series". Rayan(Ray) is one of the main characters he used to be...