Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

Per Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 32

1.3K 40 11
Per Nekochinchin

3rd POV

"Just so you know, this hall is completely soundproof, I'll have you all dead before anyone comes to save you." He says.

Everyone stayed silent, until they heard another gun shot. Everyone was startled by the loud bang, but it wasn't the mysterious figure who shot his gun, but Hayami.

'I was aiming for the gun!' Hayami thought cursing to herself.

A few seconds passed and a sudden light brought a bright light to the dark concert hall--almost giving away the Class E's locations.

The stage lights were on and everyone was having difficulty to see due to the brightness.

'I can't see with that back light!' Chiba thought clenching his teeth.

"Feeling fine again today, with my tasty, tasty gun!" The mysterious man said.

He fires startling everyone and slowly waking up a demon.

The bullet passed through Hayami's head when she was looking through the tiny gap, surprising her in the process.

'H-He fired through that tiny gap?' Hayami thought a bit shaken up.

The mysterious man used to be an army man, his specialty is pinpointing his enemies location after they've fired, which explained why he was able to find Hayami.

"Now, there should be another stolen gun, right?" He says licking his gun.

"Hayami-san! Remain standing by!" Korosensei's voice blared through the hall, getting everyone's attention.

"You were wise not to fire just now, Chiba-kun! The enemy still doesn't know where you are!" Korosensei exclaimed.

"I'll keep an eye on him and tell you when, so hang on tight until it's go time!" Korosnensei instructed.

The mysterious man looked around the hall, trying to locate where the voice is coming from.

"Nyufufufu." He heard a laugh.

Looking at the front, he sees Korosensei in front of him. A pause of silence passed them before the mysterious man started shooting the bullets at Korosensei's ball.

"Hey! Quit starin' at me from the front!" Mystery guy exclaims continuing to shoot at Korosensei.

Korosensei proceeds to snicker at the assassin before yelling something out.

"Okay, Kimura-kun, run five seats left!" Korosensei said instructing Kimura to move.

"Terasaka-kun and Yoshida-san, move three seats to either side!" The octopus instructs the two and they both listened.

"We've made a blind spot! Kayano-chan, move two rows forwards into this gap!"

"Karma-kun together with (Y/n)-chan and Fuwa, move eight seats right!"

"Isogai! Five seats left!"

'H-He's shuffling them around?! Bastard's making it complicated!' The assassin thought as he looked at the student that were shuffling around behind the seats.

'But, he's me their names and positions with every command. I'll have 'em memorized in no time.' The assassin thought with a little grin.

The assassin thought he could get away in getting the if the octopus continues to shuffle them with the use of their names.

Until Korosensei caught him off guard.

"Student number 12! Move right and continue preparations!" Korosensei suddenly said instead of their names

"Numbers 4 and 5, film the target from between the seats! Use Ritsu to tell Chiba-kun what's going on onstage!" 

"Ponytail, move to the front-left!" Korosensei said using nicknames now to confuse the enemy.

"Motorcycle Fan, you too-- two seats to the front-left!"

"The person who out of curiosity went to Takebayashi's top maid cafe and was alarmed he liked it, make a big racket to confuse the enemy!" Korosensei babbled out a really weird and very specific code name.

"SHADDUP! HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW I WENT?!" Terasaka exclaimed at his octopus teacher as he created a huge racket by banging on the seats in front of him.

"Ngh.." (Y/n) let out a grunt which caught Karma's attention. Karma proceeds to rub her head gently, hoping it would soothe the pain from her head.

'Now I have no idea where everyone is!' The assassin thought as he looked around trying to pinpoint everyone.

"Okay, Chiba-kun. It's time. After I give this next command, fire at will" Korosensei calmly instructed Chiba.

"Argh! Where are you dammit!" The assassin angrily exclaimed as he pointed his gun everywhere trying to find where Chiba is.

"Hayami, you're on follow up as the situation requires. You're looking to block off the enemy's movements." Korosensei said towards Hayami.

"But before that, a word of advice for the two who don't let their feelings show:" He said catching the two sniper's attention.

"When you both failed at shooting me earlier today, you began to doubt your own skill. You don't whine or make excuses, and your classmates forced their confidence onto you, thinking 'Surely they can handle it.'"

"No one would notice your anguish." He said.

Once the two heard that, flashbacks started appearing inside their heads. Remembering the pain they went through for enduring everything.

"But it's alright." Korosensei said snapping the two back to reality.

"You don't have to bear all that pressure alone. If you two miss, we'll switch over to a strategy of shuffling people and guns around so no one can tell who's pulling the trigger." Korosensei said.

"We can use that strategy because everyone here has gone through training and tasted failure. You have allies at your side who share your experience."

"So with that peace of mind, go ahead and fire." Korosensei finishes.

The two started calming a bit and were no longer doubting themselves, they were ready and prepared.

"Heh. Thanks for that." The assassin said.

"That little speech gave me enough time to figure this out."

"Student number 12 is the only one who hasn't moved. And yet they're breathing heavily like they're planning something."

"The second someone pops up in that area, I'll shoot to kill." He said with a grin.

"All right: here we go!" Korosensei says confidently.

'It tastes divine! Right now I'm one with my gun... and I don't plan on missing!' He says as he licked the tip of his gun, excitement filling inside him as he waited for everything to start.

"Student number 12! Stand and fire!" Korosensei instructed.

The seat that had student number 12 behind it quickly stood up and pointed his gun at the assassin, but before he could fire. 

The assassin was too quick for him to shoot, instead, the assassin shot him through the head causing student number 12 to fall down backwards due to the impact.

That was until the assassin noticed something from the 'person' he shot.

'Wha-?! A dummy?!' The assassin thought as he looked at the supposedly 'person' he shot.

Turns out the person he shot was nothing but a dummy, a dummy that was created in complete silence to distract him from everything they were actually planning.

"That's where you'll want to aim!" Ritsu exclaimed giving Chiba instructions.

Chiba got out of his hiding spot and pointed his gun to where he's supposed to shoot.

"Okay." Chiba cooly said with a smirk. (A/N: When he said that with that tone of voice in the anime, I swear I had a nosebleed. HE'S SO COOL!! GOD, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!)

He proceeds to shoot his shot and a loud bang was heard.

"Hahaha....HAHAHAHA!!" The assassin laughed out loud when he realized that Chiba missed him and how he wasn't shot.

"You missed. Now I know where the second one is-ACK" He starts and aimed his gun at Chiba, but before he could shoot.

The stage light swung at him and hit him with brute force, causing some of the lights to shatter on it.

'Th-They aimed for the brackets.....on the stage lights...?' The assassin thought as he saw the hook that the stage light was on a few minutes ago.

The assassin placed a foot forwards and was able to recover from the sudden impact he got, he proceeds to aim his gun at Chiba, but before he could.

Two bangs were heard.

The first bang caused the assassin to drop his gun, the second one....

Made him scream in pain. Which got everyone's attention.

"ARGHHHHH!!" The assassin yelled out as he clutched his shot bicep.

'Wha-? There was no plan of shooting him!' Everyone thought as they looked at the assassin that was on the ground and clutching his bicep in pain.

'Who did this?' Korosensei thought as he was caught off by he sudden attack at the assassin.

Soon, all their questions were answered when they suddenly felt a chill running through their backs, the temperature of the room drop and some were starting to tremble due to sudden fear.

"Hoo~" A cold and venomous voice was heard throughout the room, shivers ran through everyone's backs.

"You got some nerve to get in our way." The cold voice said.

Her shadowy figure was seen by everyone, her arm was raised and in her palm held a gun. Her (e/c) eyes glowed in anger, causing everyone to see how angry and terrifying her eyes were.

Her cold eyes glared at the man that was onstage, the assassin could see her eyes and flinched to how cold her gaze was towards him.

He could feel himself trembling under her gaze.

She moved a bit to the side, which caused everyone to see who she was. Their eyes widened when they saw who she was.

"(Y/n)..." Nagisa breathed out as he looked at his bestfriend.

"You..." (Y/n) said as she lowered her arm and coldly gazed at the injured man.

"Don't piss me off. I still have a fucking headache." She said back to her usual self and let out a tired sigh as she held her head.

She noticed the looks everyone was giving her, she rose a brow as to why they were still staring at her instead of tying the dangerous man in front of them.

"What are you looking at? We have a dangerous man in front of us, if you guys haven't realized." She said pointing at the man.

Everyone just sighed at her and sweatdropped at the same time, everyone started leaving their spots and made their ways towards the man.

Nagisa decided to knock him out cold and with the help with some of the girls, treated his injury. The rest of the guys taped his body to prevent him from moving or escaping.

Karma picked his girlfriend bridal style and walked to where everyone was, he placed her down after (Y/n) instructed him to, but still held her hand just in case.

Kayano and the girls noticed her and went up to her to see if she was okay.

"(Y/n)-chan! Are you okay?!" Kayano exclaimed as she hugged her friend.

"I'm okay, though I still feel weak. But overall I'm okay. I'll recover within some minutes." (Y/n) said with a small smile.

"By the way, where'd you get the gun?" Megu asked her, as she stared at the gun in (Y/n)'s pocket.

"Ahh, about that.." She starts.

~~~Flashback~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

Once I knocked the yakuza dude out, Megu and Hayami picked his body and started to position it to however they wanted it to look like it to be.

I decided to help the two and just positioned his legs. As I was helping Megu and Hayami a bit, I saw something in the Yakuza's pockets.

It was something dangerous and I could tell by how it looked, I took a closer look and a smirk made it's way on my lips.

'A gun.' I thought with a little grin.

Crouching down, I swiftly grabbed the object and stuffed it into my clothes to hide it. 

~~~Flashback end~~~

"So basically, I found it in that Yakuza guy's pocket." (Y/n) said shrugging her shoulders.

Everyone heard what she said and just sweatdropped at her, they weren't surprise anymore since it's (Y/n) Hinata now Asahina.

-time skip-

Your POV

We left the music hall and were currently hiding in a corner, I was in Karma's arms carrying me bridal style.

I didn't mind though, I need my energy to return so I shouldn't be moving too much. 

In front of this corner there's a bodyguard, luckily it's just one of them. I see Karasuma grabbing the guy putting him in a choke hold, causing the guard the pass out.

We all peeked at the corner and see the stars heading towards the top floor, where our mastermind is also at.

Though, it made me wonder. Why does he want me?

I mean, I haven't been to school for a week and they already met with some pretty troublesome people, which I haven't even met.

I've been busy with Ema suddenly disappearing, then her finding out about the family register, then Azusa's condition, plus his sudden confession.

It must be someone I pissed off in the past, or some dude I had a fight with in Mcdonalds, or that fight with that party clown in Nagisa's birthday party.

So basically, there's waay too many people to choose from.

Korosensei said something which caught our attention, he said that the mastermind behind this all were using the assassins wrong.

He explained that being lookouts and guards weren't the job of an assassin, and that if their full potential were to be used to the fullest, they'd become fearsome.

Which meant that our mastermind wasn't an assassin at all.

Karasuma started assigning roles to everyone and at the corner of my eye, I see Terasaka and Nagisa talking.

I see Terasaka's condition and noticed something was off with him.

The fact that we was sweating and panting a bit heavily, made me know what was wrong with him. 

He was infected.

Though, I didn't do anything to stop him from continuing this mission with us. I could tell from the fire in his eyes that he was determined not to drag everyone down.

A small grin made it's way onto my face and I turned away from them.

'He's starting to grow up. That Terasaka.' I thought with that same grin on my face.

-time skip-

We were now in the top floor, the same location we were told to be in by that mastermind. We were hiding in a corner that led to another room.

I see Karasuma peeking out of the corner and I'm pretty sure he at least saw something, he proceeds to give us a hand signal and we all left the corner.

Everyone walked Namba style, ninjas supposedly use this walking style to be silent.

We were all positioned behind a chair, a large shadow was clear in front of us but it didn't give away the mastermind's identity.

My eyes made it's way towards a suitcase that had a bomb on it, my guess is that the remedy is inside.

Behind the suitcase, I see a table with a detonator on top. And I'm pretty sure, Karasuma saw what I saw.

I see Karasuma pulling out a gun and giving us some hand signals, everyone was ready to jump at the guy.

If I know Karasuma that well, my guess is that we'll subdue the guy, and if the mystery guy discovers us and reaches for the detonator, Karasuma will probably take responsibility and shoot the mystery guy's hand.

Everyone was in a stance, and I was ready to do some shit too, despite being carried by Karma. Anyways, I notice Karasuma was about to give us another signal, but before he could.

Something caught us all off guard.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

267 12 12
⚠️!!THIS STORY HAS DETAILED SCENES ABOUT DEATH, ETC!!⚠️ Siblings are always supposed to fight once in a while, but this time it's different. From tw...
34.4K 1.1K 16
Hinata Ema is your average high school girl...at least, that's what everyone thought her to be. Hinata Rintaro, her adoptive father, is soon to be we...
192K 5.5K 25
After Ema decided to be a good family member for his brothers, New chaos arises as her 'sister' came back to Japan to join the Asahina family. Is she...
263K 6.1K 24
Rika was adopted by Rintaro at a very young age after her parents had passed away in a car accident. After she was adopted she met her new sister Ema...