Ami

By WRGoode

Wanting to belong to a species that wouldn't have her, Ami lived her days as simple as she could. Until a Pri... More

Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 First Impressions
Chapter 2 Interlude
Chapter 3 HIStory prt1
Chapter 3 Contemplation prt2
Chapter 4 Pay Up
Chapter 5 Dancing
Chapter 6 Morning After
Chapter 8 Keeping Secrets
Chapter 9 Finally
Chapter 10 The Blow Up
Chapter 11 The Witches
Chapter 11 Interlude
Chapter 12 Something to Talk About
Chapter 13 Grandma Dearest
Chapter 13 Interlude
Chapter 14 Misery Loves Company
Chapter 14 Interlude
Chapter 15 It's Witchcraft
Chapter 16 End, Manos Saves the Day

Chapter 7 Dream a Little Dream of Me

486 15 1
By WRGoode

The Augustine Pride leader and Ty walked around the outside garden; hoping that the beauty of the land would ease the hot temperament of the Naeri Pride Leader.

The two men walked at an easy slow gait, around the area that had sprung to life with the first chirrup of the birds that morning. As the Augustine Land was known for its beauty, it was merely a distraction from what secrets were housed within the grounds. On the outside the land looked like any ordinary fortress of wealth impenetrable to even the savviest criminal it seemed but every now and then some errant human got the nerve to pierce the outer wall to take a look and see if the grass really was greener on the other side. Only once they got there the grass didn’t stay that way for long as the lions that took nightly patrol of the area were known to partake in some midnight snacking; who needed infra red cameras when there were supernatural were-animals with night vision lurking about.

Stopping just at the bed of roses Samil finally spoke, “That was some show in there. I didn’t know that that young cub could fly like that.”

“Look, let me apologize if I ended up hurting anyone back there,” Ty started.

“Don’t be so quick to apologize and listen, no harm no foul.”

“Amongst the many lessons my father taught me it was to always be polite in the presence of friend and foe; killing them with kindness was always just the beginning.”

“And to which party do I belong to?”

Looking the Pride Leader square in the eye Ty responded, “That remains to be seen.” Ty looked about the open area for any roaming lions before he spoke again. “You sent a lioness over to my hotel room last night, why?”

“Well you’re certainly not one for small talk I see.”

“No I’m not. Now answer the question, please.”

Putting on his winning smile Samil explained that, “Just precautionary, really I wanted someone to make sure you didn’t find yourself in a bit of a mess here on the mainland.”

“So you sent over a young female to make sure the mess was contained? Nice Samil, very nice.”

“Pride Leader Naeri as you are a guest in my home, on my lands and the lands of my constituents it would be inhospitable for me leave you on your own. Remember that you sought me out, not the other way around so forgive me for extending an olive branch of good will.”

Standing erect with his arms behind his back Ty turned to the Augustine Pride Leader and replied, “Samil, while I’m here I’m going to pretend that your good will is indeed just. And yes I did seek you out to aid me in little issue I have back home and know that I am only in debt so far as to bend to your law and the law of your constituents but trying to hide your olive branch behind your empty threats won’t win you any favor with me.” Ty then turned back into the direction of the mansion entrance, “Shall we?”

Nipping this problem in the bud right now was the only way to solve it Ami thought to herself. She and Mattea sat in the open reading field of the library, taking seats opposite each other.

“Now explain to me again what exactly happened last night.”

Taking in a breath to still her nerve and to keep from shivering from the memory of being in Ty’s arms Ami said, “Okay Ty and I were…”

Placing a palm up to silence her, Mattea interrupted, “Ty?”

Shaking her head in agreement, “Tyrannious.”

Frowning at the way Ami found herself so familiar with a man she’d met only 24 hours ago Mattea motioned for her to continue.

“We were dancing, then the next thing I know I’ve got my legs wrapped around his waist and his tongue is practically down my throat.”

“So how were you feeling?”

“Hot, like hotter than normal hot.”

“And how did ‘Ty’ feel,” Mattea asked.

“Good.”

“No I mean how did his body feel?” Mattea said whilst rolling her eyes.

“I don’t know really, his skin felt hot one minute then cool the next… and before you even say it Mattea I know what it sounds like but it can’t be what it sounds like cause it just can’t be.”

“But Ami, it really does sound like it.”

“Mattea don’t! I can’t be, it just can’t be. I can’t handle this right now.”

“What, the mating tide or actually being in a relationship?”

Ami narrowed her eyes at her friend. “It’s the mating tide. But I’m not ready for a relationship either if you must know.”

“C’mon chica let it go, it was years ago. It was one guy, don’t let him be a perpetual cock-block.”

A memory of laughter and good times, with Ami smiling her at ex Jessup. “Mattea not everything comes down to Jessup, he is the last thing I have on my mind. I mean I’m at the very end of my courses, I’m graduating soon I don’t have time for all this. I mean look at the facts, this unknown lion comes into town for whatever reason and all of a sudden it’s a mating tide between a half breed and said lion…it’s a trap.”

“It’s fate. Tell me of all the women this lion could have hooked up with, why would anyone pull you into their scheme? You don’t have money, you’re not known for anything, the only people that would care anything about you are me and your dad.”

“Gee, thanks for lifting my spirits Mattea,” Ami said sarcastically. “But now that you mention it the fact that I am a half breed really works for whoever set this up. Forcing a mating tide between me and Pride Leader would be just strike one. No one is going to follow a half breed’s rule Mattea.”

“You don’t know that.”

“Oh really why don’t we ask the other half breeds… gee, I guess we can’t cause they’re all dead. And you want to know why they’re all dead, it’s because the Elders made sure no one would follow their rule.”

“Stop being such a drama queen Ami, really, no is out to plot against you or the Pride Leader.”

“But how can you know for sure… so much shit has happened in our lifetime that the previous generation would never have believed in it.”

“Well you know what we gotta do right?”

Ami began shaking her head in disbelief.

“That’s right, we gotta go see the witches.”

“No cause if we go see the witches then they will inform the Elders.”

The Elders were made up of a group of eldest or oldest living were-lions from various prides. They acted for the benefit of the continuation and growth of the race rather than on behalf of the race, some were domineering and outright tyrants in their own right; a democracy it was not fore the Elder’s rule was law and to go against the law of the Elders were met out with consequences and punishment as they saw fit. They were rulers and to seek their council was just like in some ways handing over the pride’s issue to the Elders to deal with; the lion wasn’t called the king of the jungle for just anything.

If it weren’t for the naturally browned hue of Ami’s skin she would have seemed pale but instead her angst to visit the pride witches shown on her face, the fear and utter shock that fate would play such a cruel joke on her made her want to dive into rush hour traffic. Her hesitance at coming face to face with these elders were of natural cause fore Ami believed she had every right to fear them, after all they had almost ended her life.

When the Elders finally decided to end infanticide Ami’s mother was just days away from giving birth. A number of Pride members were ready to kill both she and her mother at the word of the Elders had it not been for fate or some cosmic power. To know the story of how she came to be and her mother’s ending made her weep for her father because she saw in the way he looked at pictures of the two of them, she saw that her father missed her mother still. She didn’t want to have to come face to face with them but if it was what she had to do then, it would get done.

Placing her head in her hands Ami allowed worry to crease her brow. Scooting over to place her arms around her pained friend Mattea tried her best to comfort Ami but it was useless. The two of them left the library going their separate ways, Ami ended up back at home, in the comfort of her own apartment.

She fell listlessly in bed and lay staring up at the ceiling until her eyelids drooped down and sleep finally overcame her.

The room was stifling and she couldn’t seem to breath, then she felt the swipe of something rough and wet against her inner thigh and she released the pent up air in a startled sigh. She wanted to react, to jump from the bed but the tongue began to move and to lick her most sensitive areas, centering on the one spot where Ami moaned out loud without care.

This couldn’t be happening, not to her. The person whose tongue had begun separating her flesh pulled her closer to the end of the bed right before their kneeling form. Ami knew that she should have been crying and lashing out on the person that was so obviously taking advantage of her sleeping form but she wasn’t somehow she felt at ease with this person having their way with her, yet she didn’t know who they were. So she grabbed the sheet that covered her and hid the person licking her heated flesh. The more of the sheet she pulled off the more the tongue delved into her dampness making her cry out and bite down on her lip at the same time.

As the rest of the sheet was finally pulled away and discarded on the floor Ami finally recognized who her bedroom visitor was. His eyes the color of glowing amber starred back at her as one then, two fingers entered and stretched her tightness.

“Oh. My. God!” God why did it have to be him? Of all the men why him? It felt so good to Ami yet she knew she couldn’t be doing something like this with Tyrannious Naeri. His tongue then went into fast mode as Ami felt like his entire tongue was now inside of her lapping away at her wet, slippery flesh.

“Fuck…Ty!!” Ami said while lifting her body to scoot away but a growl from Ty made her think twice. He then locked his arms around her legs, holding her in place.

Ami was so close to begging him to stop but what he was doing with his tongue was too good to even consider it. “Please,” she said, not really knowing what it was she pleading for. Then all of a sudden Ty’s lips latched onto her tender button of nerves, and sucked and tongued it while pumping three fingers in and out of her.

Raising up, arching her back, Ami took hold of his hair and trying to still his head but to no avail. Panting, Ami moaned and groaned while Ty worked her over.

She felt her orgasm building by the second; feeling the familiar tingle deep on her lower belly making her toes curl and her body rock in time with Ty’s fingers. “Please Ty I can’t… please…” When Ty lightly curled his fingers and released her from his suction and simply used his broad tongue to lap at her juices that were coating his fingers Ami shut her eyes from the sheer pleasure of the moment and finally let go, screaming Ty’s name as her juices gushed from her.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself secluded in her own room, still beneath the sheet caressing herself.

Looking about the room for any sign of the Pride leader, her locked door convinced her that she was in her room alone and that she merely had a deeply erotic dream about the man. Ami couldn’t lie to herself she had to admit that she had enjoyed the fantasy and saw nothing wrong about it the only thing that was starting to worry her was that she got the deepest feeling that it wasn’t merely a dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 684 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
76.8K 1.9K 51
#smut #ratedR RANKED #1 #ORC RANKED #1 #HOTGUY RANKED #1 #MONSTER RANKED #2 #MYSTICALCREATURES RANKED #1 #EXOTIC A young women is forced into a world...
413 29 15
My name is Ayla and this is my story. I make a bee line in the direction of the smell, running, trying to get to him. I accidentally run into somet...
175 0 128
Two Alphas... Two packs... One Goddess... One purpose... One would think things would get simpler after we were mated, but peace in a world hellbent...