'Rage' || PARK JINYOUNG x REA...

By IGOTARMY-STAY

(Not all 18+ books contain smut.) Everything she told him was an agonizing Lie. "Honey, in our world the word... More

Prelusion.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12. (New)
13.
14.
AUTHOR NOTE
15 (NEW).
16.
17.
18(NEW).
19 (NEW).
THANK YOU GUYS!!
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36-FINAL
Qs & Answer session >.<
POSTLUDE

11.

488 58 8
By IGOTARMY-STAY

"NO! SHE'S ALIVE! EOMMA IS ALIVE!" The gun dropped from my hands but the person lying in front of me was already shot.

I ran to Jaebum and gripped on his shirt tight shaking him violently,

"How can she be alive?! HOW CAN SHE BE ALIVE?!" I shouted not caring about the people watching me.

He looked down tears in his eyes.

"Appa lied to us..... Park Jaehyun is Eomma's brother, Appa just wanted to take Korea under his control that's why Eomma left him and he had his lifelong rivalry with him. So now he used us to show Jaehyun's family what he really is by killing his son......" I was not able to take anymore I turned my head back and walked towards his dead body a pool of blood surrounding him, a feeling of numbness washed over me and the tears stopped rolling down as I squatted down and cupped his bloodied face which once carried a beautiful smile.

"Yah... wake up. Look I'm sorry. Please."I shook his boy lightly but he didn't even move an inch.

"This can't be...you can't leave me. THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!" I screamed as the feeling of loneliness filled in my heart which was once filled by his warm presence. The world seemed dull and dead, he died but took away my soul with him too.

The thunder roared over my head and the water sopped both of us, I hugged his cold body close to mine which was once warm enough to comfort me and rested his head on my lap, caressing his face, suddenly gun shots filled the area, 'the Koreans attacked!' someone shouted from behind but I did not care, I kept sitting on my place, Jaebum hurriedly came and pulled me with him. I tried to break free, I wanted to stay with Jinyoung, and wanted to die with him this very second.

I looked back and saw people killing, or being killed. Jinyoung's body was taken away by his people. That's when realized what I became, 'A monster.' Once I was proud being associated with my family but now I hate it to that extent that I even don't want them to see my face even after I was dead.

I roughly broke free from his grip and tried to run away but Jaebum held me fixed to my place, I screamed agony evident in my voice. I cried harder, audible and painful yet it was not easing the throbbing pain in my heart. I cried endlessly, the thunder roared over me as if the clouds were crying with me. I sobbed violently hitting Jaebum's chest multiples times.

"Y-you were late..." I screamed.

Soon after a few aching minutes Jaebum spoke up,

"Let's go Hanbin the people are probably wildly searching for us." He said softly.

I looked at Jaebum whose eyes were also red as if he too cried.

"Where will we go huh?" I asked.

"Home." He said confused.

"You call that a home where a Psychopathic liar lives. He will probably kill us to hide his hideous deed." I said fuming with anger.

"Let's talk about it later on. First we should go to a safe place." He said and took me to his car.

He rapidly drove towards our house. When we entered the place I felt like setting this whole place at fire. I got out of the car at each step a memory of him and I flashed in front of my eyes, causing tears to fall again. When we entered the house Appa was already there sitting on the couch a glass of wine in his hand.

He started to clap,

"Wow, Hanbin for the first time I'm impressed by you." He looked back at me. Anger slowly rose up in my body.

"Why did you lie to us?" I asked bluntly.

"Which lie, everything which I told you guys were all lies" He laughed like an old maniac.

"HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A FATHER?" I screamed on top of my lungs tears gushing out of my eyes.

"I wanted to show your mother that you guys are my children, just like me. I wanted her to get a taste of her own nasty medicine which she fed me years ago." He smirked.

"We are not at all like you, you are greedy and heartless being...." Jaebum spat at his face.

"What eomma did was absolutely right." with that Jaebum pulled me with him upstairs.

"Pack up."Jaebum said and left me in my room.

I entered the room and sat on my bed. It was raining hard outside. I blankly stared at the wall right in front of my bed, The image of him directly looking in my eyes played continuously in my mind driving me crazy. 'He trusted me.' 'He loved me.' He looked at me as if he was convincing me not to do anything stupid. Our first till our last meeting he cared for me, he comforted me, he loved me and He took care of me and look what I gave him in return.

One again I started to wail and whimper, I regret everything, and I regret believing my father. The greed to impress my father took life of someone innocent. I gripped my hair tight and cried eternally. I sat on the floor and hugged my knees closer to my chest and howled my eyes out. What have I done?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My lids opened as I had a serious head ace. My head was throbbing. I was sitting on the floor my head resting in my arms. The room was dark, just the dark grey light filled the room. I stood up and directly walked towards my closet and opened a random bag and threw my whole stuff randomly in it. I pulled out everything and packed it, I never ever want to come back in this vile place. I walked towards the washroom and picked up my stuff from there. I don't want any memory of here with me.

I looked at my hair and they were wet and untidy, I flashback replayed in my mind,

-

We were playing truth or dare after the party last night with Jinyoung's friends and sisters.

We rotated the bottle and the crowd started to hoot as it was mine and Jinyoung's turn. I had to ask him a question and he had to reply.

"Okay.... What do you like the most about me?" I asked him.

"Umm...honestly nothing." I threw a pillow at him.

"Yah! Be serious." I retorted.

"Okay okay calm down, I like your long hair the most." He said and smiled at me.

-

I looked down at my waist-length hair. My hands shook, I hurriedly opened the shelf and pulled out a scissor and grabbed one part of my hair and cutting a large section of my light brown dyed hair, which fell on the floor, I did the same to the other section. Now my hair just hung till my shoulder. I had no more tears which I could cry anymore. I washed my face and walked out, not caring about anything. I picked up my phone and placed it in my pocket. And covered my head with my hoodie.

Someone knocked on the door and Jaebum entered in the room.

"Ready?" he asked and I nodded.

JAEBUM'S POV:

I came to know about this, a few weeks ago when I heard Appa talking to someone related to this topic. I told Yugyeom to secretly find out some information about this and after few days I came to know about this whole issue. I knew if Appa would come to know that I know about this all, he would do something terrible but I decided to tell Hanbin everything that day and not to hurt anyone but I was late, I was late like always. This regret ate me up since then but now I should do something to save my only Sister's life. She can't ruin her life living in this hell. I'll take her away from here let's see who tries to stop me.

HANBIN'S POV:

We walked out of the house, leaving everything and everyone behind. For the last time I looked at the large white house, leaving back all the bad memories which were trapped in this cursed house. I sighed and stepped in the car. Without even a second thought we drove off onto the road.

"Where are we going?" I asked my head resting on the window.

"To Nagoya." He replied shortly.

"What?!" I was shocked.

"Yes were going to live there for a short time and then we will most probably move to another country." He said his eyes still focused on the dark road.

"Jaebum Appa probably kicked us out of his families share how will we manage this all?" I said concerned.

"Don't forget I'm his son. I'm as evil as him, I took all of our shares from him before this incident." He laughed resentfully at the mention of Appa.

I just nodded and closed my eyes trying to forget everything. I mustered up courage and with a heavy heart asked Jaebum,

"Jaebum, is h-he alive by any c-chance?" my nails dug deep in my flesh and clenched me jaw hoping not to hear a bad answer.

He sighed and opened his phone and gave it to me. I took a shaky breath and my heart hammered hard against my chest.

My hands shook terribly, I took his phone in my hands and I closed my eyes tight and  hit my chest multiple times with my balled fist. Tears slipped from the corners of my eyes when my last hope of him being alive shattered miserably. The phone displayed pictures of a funeral and a coffin. I recognized Jinyoung's sisters and mother who were crying endlessly. The pictures were sent by Yugyeom as Jaebum asked him to get some information.

I cried and cried until I was tired, exhausted and worn-out. I closed my eyes without me knowing I drifted to unconsciousness. 

A/N: ENJOY!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 10.4K 27
"Please... it's wrong." she said and try to walk pass him again when he hold her wrist. "I didn't see anything wrong. what is stopping you?" he asked...
263K 10.9K 53
Donghyuck Slapped Mark so hard that his face turned red. Tears brimmed as he looked at the tall handsome hunk he had started to catch feelings for. N...
49.9K 1.6K 87
#1 kpop #1 btsxreader, #1 skzxreader #1 kimseokjin Book One - The Distraction A favour for your boss ends up getting you in an unexpected situation...
116K 3.2K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...