A Champion's Time (Leon x Rea...

By Serene_Lights

Y/N stepped into the region of Galar, excited to have a second chance at life. She encounters the famous cham... More

Chapter 1: The Galar Region!
Chapter 2: An Epic Battle!
Chapter 3: The Journey Begins!
Chapter 4: The Opening Ceremony!
Chapter 5: A Dragon Tamer!
Chapter 6: A Missing Leon?!
Chapter 8: A Battle to Forget!
Chapter 9: A Confusing Dilemma!
Chapter 10: A Window of Opportunity!
Chapter 11: A Shopping Situation!
Chapter 12: A Cold Night!
Chapter 13: A Bright Morning!
Chapter 14: Beware, Bewear!
Chapter 15: A Favor Due!
Chapter 16: An Espurr Arrival!
Chapter 17: The Turffield Stadium!
Chapter 18: The Grass Badge!
Chapter 19: A Peaceful Night!
Chapter 20: Let's Hop to it!
Suggest a PokΓ©mon! +Questions?
Chapter 21: A Kanto Coversation!
Chapter 22: The Road to Route 5!
Chapter 23: The PokΓ©mon Nursery!
Chapter 24: A Fight for What's Right!
Chapter 25: The Raging Wave!
Chapter 26: A Game of Chance!
Chapter 27: A Fork in the Road!
Chapter 28: A Time to Bond!
Chapter 29: A Call to Question!
Chapter 30: Let's Adopt Hop!
It's Yandere Time! Leon Edition!
It's Yandere Time! Raihan Edition!
Chapter 31: Parental Guidance!
Chapter 32: A Toxel Situation!
Chapter 33: An Honest Lie!
Chapter 34: A Chairman and His Secretary!
Chapter 35: Cats and Canines!
Chapter 36: Rest and Relaxation!
Chapter 37: Blinding Rage!
Chapter 38: From Dusk Till Dawn!
Chapter 39: A Sweet Melony <3
Chapter 40: A Slippery Slope!
A World of Gray Pt.1
Hi.

Chapter 7: A Stormy Night!

12.6K 307 620
By Serene_Lights

"You bought Y/N flowers but didn't even consider getting me any. I thought we had something Champ," Raihan said.

Leon sighed and you burst into laughter, placing the flowers in a small vase.

The three of you all sat together on the sofa in your room. Both Leon and Raihan chowed down while you watched TV, too engrossed with the match onscreen.

"Raihan, stop hogging all the food. Y/N needs to eat too," Leon explained.

"I'm only eating your portion, Champ," Raihan said.

"I can't hear," You murmured, turning up the volume on the TV.

You all were currently watching a gym challenger face Milo, the grass gym leader. You studied Milo's battle tactics, trying to get a grasp of how his pokémon fought.

"Suicune should be able to handle Milo. This battle doesn't look too difficult," You said, eating your portion of rice.

"Glad to hear Y/N," Leon said. "Do you plan on catching any other pokémon?"

"No."

"No? Why not?"

"Because why should I? Suicune can handle anyone. I don't need any other pokémon," You explained.

"You can't expect to beat me with just a single pokémon Y/N," Raihan said, placing both hands behind his head. "My gym specializes in double battles. No matter how powerful Suicune is, it can't handle two on one."

"...Wanna bet, Raihan?" You asked, a confident smile across your face.

"Sure, if you'd like."

"Okay then. If Suicune can beat two of your pokémon by itself, then you'll have to give me a Dragon Gym Badge. Plus...I also want your jacket. If you have a spare," You explained. Raihan laughed and wrapped an arm you, pulling you closer to him.

"If you wanted my jacket you could've just asked Y/N," Raihan said. "If Suicune loses, you can't participate in my gym until you have at least two pokémon. Plus, you'll owe me a favor."

"A favor?" You asked. "Like what?"

"Hey now..." Raihan set his head on top of yours and rubbed your side. "You don't plan on losing, now do you?"

"Of course not."

"Then whatever the favor is doesn't matter now does it princess..."

Leon loudly cleared his throat, stopping the conversation between you two.

"Y/N, I don't think this is a good idea. Wouldn't you agree, Raihan?" Leon said, gently pulling you towards him and giving Raihan a disapproving look. Raihan shrugged and you spoke.

"It's okay Leon. I don't plan on losing," You explained. "Suicune can handle anyone. Well...besides Charizard I guess."

"You guess?" Leon said, smiling a little.

"Well yeah, we never finished our battle so I'm not sure. Nothing personal Champ."

Raihan snickered and Leon sighed.

"...He's...already rubbing off on you," Leon murmured. "A-anyway, although I don't approve of the bet, Raihan does make a valid point. It's important to have versatility when building a team. Suicune is tough, but it would probably struggle to reach Charizard in a Champion's Cup. You have to face my five other pokémon before you can face Charizard."

"Five? That's...quite a few," You murmured. "If I were to get another pokémon, what type would you suggest?"

"Dragon, of course," Raihan said.

"Maybe a fire type? Well, whatever suits you," Leon said.

"...Thanks for the input you two," You said, laughing a little. "...I'll consider it."

Lightning struck outside and the lights flickered on and off. You stood up and walked towards the window, noticing both heavy rain and strong wind.

"It's pretty bad out," You murmured. "You guys may have to spend the night..."

"Sounds good to me," Raihan said, a grin across his face. Leon elbowed him. 

"No, it doesn't. We don't want to be a bother," Leon explained. "Perhaps we should leave now?"

"Best not to risk it," You said. "Hopefully this storm clears up before midnight."

It didn't. Midnight arrived and the storm only got worse. Raihan sat on the sofa, updating his status online. Leon sat next to Raihan, texting people you didn't know.

You watched the storm rage from the safety of your bed. It was so peaceful that you dozed off on occasion.

"Alright, I'm heading to bed," Raihan said, standing up and plopping down...

Right next to you.

"Huh?!" You exclaimed as you sat up in bed, a bit surprised.

"Raihan?? What the heck are you doing! That's Y/N's bed!" Leon said.

"...So?" Raihan asked, stretching out and yawning a little.

"So?! She's suppose to sleep in it. Not you."

"She still is sleeping in it. There's just enough room for two people. It doesn't hurt to share."

"Raihan!!! Y/N is not sleeping with you!!"

"Leon! Don't say it like that!!" You exclaimed. Raihan laughed and you turned to him. "Get outta my bed Raihan."

"Aww, Come on Y/N, I don't bite....often," Raihan said, winking at you.

Oh boy.

"You're taking up too much space," You said, a tint of pink across your cheeks. "Plus, this is really awkward."

"Only awkward if you make it awkward, princess. I'm told that I'm a good cuddler...." Raihan explained, wrapping his arms around you. He pulled you closer to his body. "I can keep you warm all night..."

Leon grabbed Raihan, pulling him out of bed and away from you. The Champion maintained a calm expression on his face, and an iron grip on Raihan's arm.

"Sorry about that Y/N. It will only take a few seconds," Leon said to you, a sweet smile on his face.

Leon turned back to Raihan and his expression changed to a serious one. The two didn't speak for quite some time and you grew worried.

"Y/N prefers her space, Raihan."

"Oh? She didn't seem to mind until you intervened."

"You're too forward for my liking."

"...So? What are you going to do about it, Champ?" Raihan said in a mocking tone. The two were so close that they were butting heads. Raihan had an slightly excited look in his eyes, as if he was itching for something to happen.

"Guys-"

Lightning struck outside and the electricity went out, shutting the lights completely off. Both Leon and Raihan looked up as loud thunder boomed outside.

"It's probably best you two get some rest," You said, laying back down in bed. "If you really want the bed Raihan, you can have it. I'll just sleep somewhere else."

"There's no need for that Y/N," Leon explained, a smile on his face. It was if nothing happened. "We'll take the sofa. Right Raihan?"

Raihan sighed and placed both hands behind is head.

"Whatever you say, Champ."

After everyone settled in their correct places, you all said your goodnights.

"Goodnight Leon. Night Raihan."

"Goodnight Y/N~ Goodnight Raihan."

"Night Champ. Night Princess."

"Goodnight," You said.

"Night."

"Goodnight."

"Night."

"Let me have the last words Raihan. Goodnight."

"Nope, not happening. Night."

"Okay," Leon interrupted. "You two are not doing this all night. Just say it together. 3...2...1-"

"Goodnight!" Both you and Raihan said in unison. You giggled and waited for the two to go quiet before you whispered 'goodnight' to yourself.

"I heard that Y/N."

Boom! Bet you didn't expect 2 chapters at once >:3 1K reads already??? That's amazing! Thank you all for the support! I appreciate it ^^The next chapter will be updated soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 546 42
"π›πšπ­π­π₯𝐞 𝐦𝐞!" »»-----γ€€β˜…γ€€-----«« a decade of being being galar's champion and, will she finally have enough strength an...
1.6K 50 14
Y/n left her home with Riolu long ago, to relieve her poor family of having to feed too many people. While in floods of tears, she met the spirits of...
39.7K 898 41
Y/N is bestfriends and neighbors with Hop, Leon's younger brother. They met at a young age and became inseparable, despite her visiting her home town...
65.6K 1.2K 31
(THIS BOOK IS OUTDATED AND OLD‼️) "I want to make people and pokΓ©mon equally stronger!" -Leon You are Y/N L/N, living in the Galar Region. Watching L...