My Sister's Best Friend {Comp...

By Kay_Qveen12

Just Read🥳🥳 More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Part 2- Chapter One
Part 2-Chapter Two
Part 2-Chapter Three
Part 2-Chapter Four
Part 2-Chapter Five
Part 2-Chapter Six
Part 2-Chapter Seven
Part 2-Chapter Eight
Part 2-Chapter Nine
Part 2-Chapter Ten
Part 2- Chapter Eleven
Part 2-Chapter Twelve
Part 2-Chapter Thirteen
Part 2-Chapter Fourteen
Part 2-Chapter Fifteen
Part 2-Chapter Sixteen
Part 2-Chapter Seventeen
Part 2-Chapter Eighteen
Part 2-Chapter Nineteen
Part 2-Chapter Twenty
Heyy Guys!!!!!
Guys‼️‼️‼️‼️
AN
AN
AN
AN
New story
Surprise
AN
New story up!!!
New story
AN
An
AN
AN
AN
AN
AN

Chapter Twenty Nine

341 14 6
By Kay_Qveen12

"I am looking for Alicia Taylor" I told the nurse, shantel called & told me Ajai was in the hospital I rushed there & was so scared.

"Ma'am they are prepping her for surgery"

"Surgery?" I asked. She nodded.

"Wait in the waiting room & I will have the doctor come & talk to you"I nodded & walked in the waiting room.

I sat there with my head in my lap trying not to cry.

"Damita" I heard a voice I looked up to see Keyshia Karen & Londyn walk in I hugged him crying in there arms.

"It's going to be okay Mita I swear" Londyn said.

***********

We been here for hours waiting to hear something Shantel came & left the baby with her mom.

"Is Ajai okay?" I heard that lady Simone come in & say.

"We don't know they haven't told us"

"Why are you here?" Shantel asked looking the woman up & down with disgust.

"Because I care about her why else do you think I'm here?" Shantel stood up charging at Simone but Keyshia grabbed her.

"Come on y'all not now."

"Look I'm still her wife"

"For right now but I'm her future" Simone said sitting next to Karen.

"Girl bye" I said shaking my head.

"Family of Alicia Taylor." We stood up walking over to the older male doctor.

"That's us how is she?"

"She's fine she's awake she Lost a lot of blood but she is okay  she has broken leg but she is fine."

"Thank God"

"Can we see her?" I asked.

"Two at a time" he said & left.

"Well now that we know she is fine we are going to go & tell her I will back tomorrow" Keyshia said hugging me, she felt so good in my arms.

I let her go & looked away, she grabbed Karen's hand & they left.

I don't know why but my feelings for her started to come back.

**************

"Baby" I said called, I had a great night planned out for us. I set up the bathroom & turned the lights low, & turned Alexa on playing Some Slow jams.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm in the bathroom" I said sitting on the counter top, she walked in smirking.

"Baby this is beautiful" she said starting to cry with her being pregnant she was very emotional.

"I wanted to do something special for you" I said getting off the counter walking over to her.

"Take your clothes off for me." I said she smiled & started undressing I bit my lip.

"Okay get in the tub please" she got in the tub & I took my stuff off & got in with her.

"Why did you do this for me?" She asked

"Because baby I love you & you deserve it you & my little baby boo" I said touching her stomach.

"I have something I need to ask you?" She asked.

"Ok" I poured some wine.

"Are you still in love with Damita?" That question completely caught me off guard. I licked my lip I didn't know how to answer the question.

"Why would you ask me that?" I sipped my wine.

"I saw the way she hugged you Keyshia" I sighed looking up at the ceiling.

"Karen, I don't love that girl, if I did I would be with her & not here with you." She sighed, I grabbed her hand.

"I love you & only you, we are getting married soon & we are about to be parents I'm not jeopardizing that." She smiled.

I put my glass down & scooted over to her pecking her lips.

Miss Independent by Ne-Yo started playing, we made out heavily.

Her asking me was I still in love with Damita caught me off guard but trust me I don't love that girl

I think....

*************

"I can't wait to get out this hospital" Ajai complained.

"Girl please I would love to be in here with all these fine as nurses." Londyn said I laughed at her.

"You ain't lying it is some fine ones in here but I can't do that to Simone"

"Wassup with that?" I asked.

"We got into an argument I think she messing around with her ex who's a dude"

"Damn seriously?"

"Yeah but I'm coo now I just don't know what's going to happen with us."

"Damn Girl well hopefully everything will get better"

My phone started ringing, I looked at it & saw Damita calling me. Why is she calling me.

"Let me take this I'll be back" I said standing up going out the room & answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Keyshia, how are you?"

"I'm good wassup?"

"How's Ajai?"

"She is okay the doctor said she can come home tomorrow."

"Good, but I was calling you to see if you would like to come over for dinner tonight"

"Damita you know the situation" I sighed.

"Look please just as friends okay nothing more" I knew I should've said no but I couldn't for some reason.

"Okay I'll be there about 8:30"

"Ok see you then" I hung up.

I'm so stupid I swear.

*************
Karen was out with some friends so I was home alone & I started getting dressed for this dinner.

I was so nervous about this because I didn't Karen to find out.

I left the house & drove to Damita's, I pulled in her driveway. I saw a woman come out of the house next door she was fine as hell. She waved at me & I waved back & walked to the front door & knocked. The door swung open & I hate to admit it but she looked good as fuck.

"Hey Keyshia" she blushed.

"Hey" she let me in & I could feel her staring at my ass.

"You look nice" I said

"Thank you but you look amazing" 

"Thanks" I blushed a little.

We sat down at the table. She had all kinds of food sat out. We started eating & just talked.

"This is nice you didn't have to do this for me"

"Well I wanted too." I smiled.

"I did want to say something to you though" she said.

"Ok"

"I know things between us were not good I really am sorry for everything I did & said." I know she was sincere.

"I'm sorry for everything too Mita, I am maybe our timing was off." I said looking away.

"Yeah Your right" she stood up & came to my side of the table,

"Would you dance with me?" She asked.

"I don't know"

"Come on it will be fine" I nodded & stood up grabbing her hand she wrapped her arms around my waist.

We dance to All I want is forever By Regina Belle

"I really did miss you Keys" she whispered in my neck.

"I missed you too." I felt her touch my booty, I moved out of her grasp.

"Damita I'm about to have a baby with Karen I can't do this to her, I gotta go" I said grabbing my purse walking toward the door.

"Keyshia please" she whined coming closer. I turned & looked at her, something told me to leave but I'm not going to lie I was turned on.

"Just one night" she whispered our lips just inches apart.

She kissed me & my body was on fire just like with Karen.

I was scared on how this was going to turn out but I decided to go along with it for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.4K 11
Fem Percy male Annabeth, crossover DC. This says it all, as does title.😇
93.9K 2.3K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET
5.2K 341 11
Read it🤙
49.2K 1.2K 28
Joni like you've never seen or read before✨