Mute To The Pointe Of Dancing

By Smilexi13

After an accident that killed her father and left her mute, Ashlynn Grey didn't only stop talking but stopped... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Introduction

2.4K 26 4
By Smilexi13

Hey guys, so before I start with the story I would like to say thank you for giving this book a chance.

To start things off I would first like to state a few rules. Please read them and try your best follow them. Thank you.

1) Do Not Copy The Plot, Characters, or Anything else from this book. If you do it may result in a court case, and I will personally hunt you down.

2) Please Do Not Post This Book on Any other Sight For Any Reason.

3) Try to keep the comments clean and free of swearing.

Lastly this book is not edited, so if you see a mistake please point it out and i will do my best to fix it.

Thank You and I hope you enjoy the story.

~L3xi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 58.5K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...
833K 22.7K 53
Kashine Douglas is normal. Well, almost normal. She's mute. People bully her in school because of it, and her life seems like a living hell. The only...
6.1K 150 14
"Lacey what do I do?" "He is a jackass and well you are screwed my friend." Meet Isabella Hale. A sixteen year old girl who...
13.6K 682 23
George's life was perfect up until the age of 17. His father, the person he was closest with, died in a brutal car accident. This left just him and h...