MyStreet (My Aphmau fanfic) B...

By DJfox012

Wow Blues still alive what a surprise! Let's see what kind of trouble he gets himself into now! More

Chapter #1: New Opportunity
Chapter #2: Moving Houses
Chapter #3: Meeting The Neighbors
Chapter #4: I Claimed Him First
Chapter #5: Out With The Boys
Chapter #6: Scared To Be Alone With him
Chapter #7: Nightmares Coming True?
Chapter #8: The Tourture She's Been Through
Chapter #9: Haunting Memories
Chapter #10: Home Sweet Home
Chapter #11: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter #12: Sometimes People Do Dumb Things
Chapter #13: Here Again...
Chapter #14: Christmas Soon
Chapter #15: List Of friends
Chapter #16: Christmas Shopping
Chapter #17: The Christmas Cats
Chapter #18: Getting Mugged
Chapter #19: My Savior Is An Idiot
Chapter #20: Getting Fixed Up
Chapter #21: Party Time!
Chapter #22: Petal's Keeping A Secret
Chapter #23: They're what?!
Chapter #24: More Presents?!
Chapter #24 1/2: Meanwhile...
Chapter #25: You Love Me?
Chapter #26: Quickly! We've Gotta Go!
Chapter #27: The Affects Of Red.
Chapter #28: Rebel Causing Havoc
Chapter #29: A Protector...?
Chapter #30: Playing Games
Chapter #31: An Unwanted Visitor
Chapter #32: Unexpected Fun Time~
Chapter #34: I Don't Like It Here
Chapter #35: The Man...
Chapter #36: The Victims.. Pt.1
Chapter #37: The Victims... Pt. 2
Chapter #38: Malcolm's Oppsies
Chapter #39: The Worst Of It
Chapter #40: I'm To Blame...
Chapter #41: Where The Hell Am I...?
Chapter #42: Valentines day~

Chapter #33: Le-Levi! No!

14 0 0
By DJfox012

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

Cody had gotten me dressed and placed me on the bed "Ow" I groaned, falling onto my back "You gonna cancel with Levi? Or you gonna limp alongside him?" "Limp" I responded chuckling "Ok" he laughed "I'll get you your phone" Cody got up and left.

I groaned "Heard you had fun" Travis was leaning on the half wall, he winked at me. I turned bright red "Tr-Travis!" I yelped "How good?" He snickered "I-I.. u-um..." Travis laughed "Can't walk?" "N-No, I can't..." I mumbled quietly.

"Leave em be Trav" I heard Laurence laugh from behind him "Thanks Laurence.." I smiled, Travis sighed and walked off "You were quite loud though Blue" he chuckled, I turned a brighter shade of red. Cody chuckled from behind Laurence, Laurence turned around than jumped. "Fuck! You scared me" Laurence chuckled "Yea, he's quite a big boy" Travis patted him on the shoulder, Cody growled and pushed his hand away "Don't touch me"

Travis flinched back "Ok, Ok. Calm down big guy" Cody passed me my phone "You got three texts from Levi" I looked at my phone, Laurence and Travis had started to walk out.

Tiger boi- Levi Walking Pal- Blue

Tiger boi- Sure are taking long, get caught up? Or is my cousin being a perve again? Wouldn't expect anything less of him 😂

Tiger boi- C'mon Blue I ain't got all day

Tiger boi- Blue? Bud?

Walking Pal- Hey Levi! So-Sorry 😅

Walking Pal- Got a little.. caught up wh-while showering.. 😅😂

Tiger boi- See you in a few? Or you cancelling cause you were fucked too hard?

Walking Pal- L-Levi! Why would you think t-that we had sex...?! And N-No! I'm not cancelling.

Tiger boi- Well if you read back Cody told me 😂😂😂

Walking Pal- Wh-What?!

I scrolled up and as Levi had said, Cody had told him. I blushed bright red "Cody! You butthead! Levi didn't have to know!" I yelled "Sorry, I'm straight-forward" he shrugged "Damn right you a-are!" I yelped.

Walking Pal- I-I see n-now... 😅😅😅

Tiger boi- He over shares, I didn't ask 😂

Walking Pal- Ok... well I'll see you in a bit than 😅😅😂

Tiger boi- Cya Blue.

I turned off my phone slipping it into my hoodie pocket as I slowly got up "O-Ow..." "I'm gonna go with you, you're hurt" "No no, don't pity m-me" I growled standing up, trying not to winch in pain "I-I'm fine" "No, you can't stop me from going with you" "Pl-Please Cody, it's supposed to b-be a Levi, Marco and I thing... th-that's why Magic and Petal aren't going.. And yea yea, Levi invited you earlier... b-but I do prefer going with just those two.. n-no offense" Cody sughed, he sounded angry "Fine, what shall I do while you're gone?" "Play with the pets, watch movies with the others, go out somewhere, sleep, bake, Anything really.. just clean up after yourself and none of us care." "Ok cool"

I limped up the stairs Basil and Tater following me each step of the way. Bas super close to my legs, she had almost caused me to slip. I grabbed my small jacket since the snow was pretty much gone, it had almost completely melted over night now all it is, is patched of mud and grass along with some bits of snow.

I'm Gonna Go To My Room Blue, Be Safe. Purple got up from the couch beside me and walked out of the room.I put the jacket on and same with a pair of somewhat water resistance running shoes. I stepped outside my legs almost instantly giving out, I stood up straight "All good" I mumbled to myself as I limped over to Levi's house.

"Finally, you're here" Levi chuckled, he was taking Marco and his stroller out of the house "Y-Yep" "So, I see you and Cody are getting along" Levi winked "Sh-Shush..." We started walking "But yea... we are" I smiled I perked up for a second "Wait, how'd Cody get into my phone...?! It has a password!" "Oh, Yea I know the password every time you don't respond for awhile I text your password to you phone so someone can answer me" Levi laughed.

"What...?! Wh-Why?!" "So I get a responce" He shrugged "I hate being ignore" "What happens if it was someone who stole my phone?!" "Oh well, now they have all your precious memories and secrets" "H-Hey! Levi don't d-do that ag-again!" We turned the corner we were at least 26 minutes away from the house, we normally walk to the park with the benches and water fountain and the nice little playground that areas covered in nice trees. Though Marco can't quite play at the playground yet he does loves to go there.

"I can't promise anything" "Fine than I'm just changing my password" I scoffed "Hey No! Ok, fine. I'll try not to!" Levi laughed, he was walking quite quick, it was starting to hurt more to walk "Gah, Levi" I mumbled slowing down, we were now either about or over 34 minutes away, we probably weren't going to the park we have already passed it. "What's wrong Blues?" He was walking at least 7 meters in front of me "Slow down? Please" I whined "Its starting to hurt more to keep up" Levi chuckled "Nah, just don't lose sight of me and we're good" He was now 12 meters in front of me and I had slowed down a lot more.

I noticed this van driving, it had stopped just a few feet in front of Levi, "Levi!" I called to him again, a little more panicked "What Blue?" It's just your paranoia. Red winked Shut it, go to Purple or Orange, Leave me be. "Th-There's a-" I stopped "Gah! The fuck!" Levi yelled a man grabbing his from behind.

"Le-Levi!" I yelled picking up my pace "What the fuck?!" Levi yelled elbowing the man "Let me the fuck go! Give me my kid!" He got punched "Levi!" I yelled, I had started to run, but before I could even get close he was shoved into the car. "Get that one too" I heard someone demand "Blue!" Levi pushed himself slightly out of the car "I'll be fine! Run! Stay away!" He was shoved in.

I stopped for a second frozen, Do I run? Or hope Purple comes to front to help...? I thought to myself, the man that had gotten Levi into the car had started running after me, I screamed turning away I can't risk the both of us getting caught! I started running towards the park, it shouldn't be too empty there. I should be safe and someone might be able to help me.

I started to run quickly, the pain in my ass causing me to be slower. I had gotten close to park again, I was just about to turn and run in. I did so, the man chasing me was now only feet away "Help!" I yelled, almost no one was around. I looked around for a safe place, I had spotted a tree Climb up and get away... I thought I ran towards the tree and looked behind me.

The man was too close for comfort No switching, No switching, No switching. I kept reminding myself not to switch into my wolf form, though it would be easier and I'd be able to run quicker No, No switching, he can't know. I shook my head, I got to the tree and jumped gripping onto a branch doing my best to pull myself up, My leg was gripped "Get the fuck over here you squirmy bitch" the man growled, I yelped kicking him hard in the face with my other foot.

He was forced to let go and fell back, I climbed fully up the tree, the man laughed "You really think I dunno how to climb?" He got up and grabbed the first branch but was charged at by someone well.. something I had no clue who or what it was, he was knocked over again and the view of him and whoever had saved me was distorted but I could tell they were fighting.

"And stay the fuck away!" I'm pretty sure that was the voice of my saviour, it sounded familiar "Yea! Stay away!" another person growled, Both the voices sound familiar... "You can come down now bud" the person walked underneath the tree, my eyes widened and I shook my head, the person that had walked under the tree, his eyes widened as well.

"Bento? What's wrong bud?" the other person asked walking underneath the tree to "Ah ha! No way!" The other male smiled "Blue mah dude!" "Re-Rex...? B-B-Bento.....?" I looked at them blinking "Yea dude! It's really us!" Rex smiled "Wait you know Bento?" Bento looked away from me guiltily. If I wasn't crying already, I deffinetly am now... "Bento get your fucking ass out of here" a female snarled "M-Miku...!" Bento's deer ears went down.

"Blue come down please honey" Miku asked "Here, I'll even beat him up for you" Miku looked at Bento and snarled making her hand into a fist threateningly "N-no! H-He... um... saved me" I went to take a step out of the tree but fell "Fu-Fuck!" I yelped I fell flat onto the ground whining in pain. "Blue!" Miku yelled running beside me, Bento and Rex started to walk towards me "Back the fuck up Bento" Miku growled "Honey are you ok?!" I nodded sitting up "Y-Yea.. j-just big o-ow..."

"Sweetheart... you're crying" Miku held my back up "I-I'm fine" "No, what happened?" Mikus halo and wings were showing, her ears and tails hidden. I looked at her, than hugged her close "Le-Levi a-and Marco..." "What's wrong with them?" I looked her in the eyes tears dripping down my cheeks "The-They were taken..." "What?" "Y-You heard me..." "How? Levi's like one of the strongest males I know, and that says a lot I've met a lot of males" Bento chuckled, Miku looked at him and snarled "That includes you pussy!" He jumped "Y-Yea... I kn-know" Bento looked down.

"What bout me m'lady, am I strong?" "Sure Rex you're strong" Miku rolled her eyes, she didn't seem to want to put up with his shit Fuck Sakes. Red Came And Told Me You Had Gotten In Trouble. Yo-You're a little late... Fuck, You Ok? Y-Yea.. L-Levi' s not though... Fuck, Where Is He? I'm Sorry. H-He was taken... Fuck... Sorry I Didn't Help... It's ok... "We should get you home.. Right boys?" Miku gave Bento a death glare, Rex nodded happily "Lets go!" Rex's tail wagged. Miku picked me up and started to walk home.

Once we got back to the house Miku knocked on the door, Cody answered "Um, Hell-" He looked forward "Blue!" He yelled "What the fuck happened?!" "L-Levi, Marco and I-I were walking... a-and two me-men came an-and to-took him and M-Marco" I was a stuttering mess, I was pretty much balling my eyes out. Cody was quiet for a few minutes than muttered "fuck..." he held his head in his hands "Cody...?" "He... He was kidnapped...?" "Yea...?" Cody sighed "Again...? That poor kid..." "A-Again...?" "... Doesn't matter... just ignore what I said..."

Cody took me from Mikus arms than sighed "I don't know what to do..." his ears went down "I'll call the police and describe what him and his son looks like.. Other than that I don't really think we can do much..." Miku responded "Thanks um.." Cody looked at Miku "The names Miku... That's Bento and that's Rex" She pointed to each of them.

"Hi!" Rex bounced up leaning back on his tail, Bento waved shyly "A kangaroo and a doe ok" Both of their ears perked up "Y'know what fine just going to say I'm a kangaroo from now on" Rex rolled his eyes "Ac-Actually... I'm a buck..." "Mhm ok" "I-I am though... why would I lie..?" "You don't have antlers, you're either a fawn or a doe" My ears perked, Bento's voice changed from university, it use to be deeper... right..?

"S-So what I-I don't have an-antlers...? I'm a male..." "Ok" Cody was being a bit of an ass... does he know what Bento did... is that why? I whined "What's wrong baby boy?" my face went bright red ".... N-Nothing" Rex smirked at me "You two a thing??" I blushed "No" Cody replied "Sadly" he mumbled, but I heard.

"I should probably get home, along with these guys" Mikus halo and wings were no longer showing, they disappeared as soon as we left the park she's now 'human' "O-Ok... thanks a-again Be-Bento, Rex a-and Miku.." "No problem honey" Miku smiled, so did Rex, Bento forced a smile. "Bya!" Rex yelled jumping off the porch "Bye..." Bento spoke quietly as he followed Rex "Irene I hate Bento" Miku growled following the two.

"B-Bye" I waved "Cya, thanks again" Cody closed the door with me in his arms and we went to the couch "You're all muddy and dirty again, you just took a shower" Cody sighed his head up and ears back. "Its just my clothes..." I replied "You have grass all in your hair" "Wh-What?" I rubbed the back of my head, grass falling onto the floor. I sighed angrily as I was placed onto the couch.

~I'll shower bud~ Orange popped outta nowhere "... I-I'll shower again... How bout you do-don't join m-me...? Pl-Please..?" "I can respect that" Cody nodded ~Sweet~ Orange took front he walked to the bathroom and started the shower. He was humming most of the time, than he started to whistle. He got into the shower "~Scruba Scruba~" he chuckled putting shampoo into the body's hair and scrubbing it.

He rinsed and put conditioner in it, he left it in as he scrubbed the body with soap than rinsed completely off taking the conditioner out as well. That was quick. ~A Shower shouldn't take over an hour Blue~ Orange laughed at me, he got out of the shower and grabbed a towel wrapping it around his waist after drying off slightly.

He walked to the living room and sat on the couch beside Cody Orange! I yelped inner Get dressed first! ~But I don't wanna~ he groaned "You just gonna sit there naked or you gonna get dressed?" Cody moved closer and wrapped his arm around Orange "~I don't wanna get dressed~" he groaned again, Cody flinched back and moved back over "Not Blue" He chuckled awkwardly "~Nope~" "Ok.. Do I get Blue or is that a 'no'?" Cody asked "~Ugh, Fine, just let me go get dressed. Be back inna minute.~" Orange got up and walked into the basement.

"~Paw hoodie and gray sweatpants?~" Orange asked me aloud Yes please... I smiled, Orange grabbed my blue paw hoodie and put it on, he then grabbed a pair of gray sweat pants putting them on as he allowed the towel to slip off. He grabbed a hair elastic and put the body's hair into a small pony tail ~You can front now if you please~ I nodded, I was given front.

I walked up the stairs and sat beside Cody "Blue?" He asked, I looked at him and smiled weakly "Mhm" I hummed, he moved closer beside me and wrapped his arm beside me "Where is everyone?" "I don't know, they just left me here" Cody shrugged grabbing the T.V. remote "You wanna watch a movie?" I nodded as he turned on the T.V. he put on a movie and I layed down in his lap.

I had fallen asleep, when I had woken up it was like pitch black. Only slight light coming from the lamp post outside, I was still on the couch Damn, Cody didn't even bring me to my bed. I was too tired and dazed to move, it still felt like I was asleep. I heard the front door open What the... I thought Must be Laurence, Garroth, Travis and Dante.. I guess.. Is it late?

There was foot steps coming my way, towards the couch. I stayed still, I honestly couldn't even move if I wanted to, it's like I was asleep but awake at the same time? "Aha, there you are little bitch" The person hovered over me "Sweet like candy, I sense that you're a special one" they smirked stroking my cheek, I tensed up inner but didn't move an inch outer, why can't I move?!

"Now, to make sure you don't wake up" There was a pinch in my neck, I was picked up than everything went black again.. What the fuck... was I just... kidnapped...?

(let's just pretend Levi's been missing for months ok?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 525 29
Due to having the disclaimer ignored, this story is done. If you want more ship stuff (NOT SAL/Q OR SAL/MURR) then follow @JoeGattoMatters because th...
567 40 24
Things seem to be back to normal for the Ninja,Lloyd is alive and crime is at an all time low...for now.
16.7K 248 14
[DISCONTINUE] This fast forwards to 3 years in season 7. None of this is cannon, and probably/most likely never will be. Enjoy ^^ _____________(✪)___...
129K 2.5K 46
This story was made from Rawzilla124. They disconnected this story but I asked if I could finish it for them and they agreed. I hope you like it. :3 ...