My Unearthing Miracle

By ADBirnie

Kathryn Barlow a sixteen year old teen attempts to drown herself in the ocean after she finds out her whole l... More

Chapter 1 - I'm Still Alive But I'm Barely Breathing
Chapter 2- Let Me Go!
Chapter 3- Am I Really Who You Say I Am?
Chapter 4- VanderVall Legacy
Chapter 6- The Truth Behind It All
Chapter 7- One Step At A Time
Chapter 8- My Last Dying Breath
Chapter 9- Cafe De'Javouir
Chapter 10- Today Is Your Last Day
Chapter 11- Dismembered Body
Chapter 12- A Poisoned Heart
Chapter 13- Mommy Dearest
Chapter 14- Secrets Only break Hearts
Chapter 15- Lessons In Life
Chapter 16- Life Is Like A Car Crash
Chapter 17- The Past Will Always Be With You
Chapter 18- The Smell Of Death
Chapter 19- A Smile Hides A Thousand Words
Chapter 20- Drink Away Your Sorrows
Chapter 21- Boy, Oh Boy!
Chapter 22- Girl's Night In
Chapter 23 - Underground Fight Club
Chapter 24- The Hidden Connection
Chapter 25- Heavenly Father
Chapter 26- Death Will Come For Us All!
Chapter 27- Heart Crushing Feeling
Chapter 28- History Always Repeats Itself
Chapter 29- A Vengeful Man
Chapter 30-Birthday Wish
Chapter 31- An Innocent Life
Chapter 32- Tommy Boy
Chapter 33-Burst Chest, Broken Neck And Drowning Organs
'Chapter 34- Love Runs Deep
Chapter 35- The Urges
Chapter 36- Screams Break Glass
Chapter 37- Secrets Burn Bridges
Chapter 38- Mind Over Matter
Chapter 39- The Christmas Ball
Chapter 40- The Night Before Christmas
Chapter 41- A Christmas To Remember
Chapter 42- A New Year Party
Chapter 43- If You Wanna Be My Lover
Chapter 44- A New Drug
Chapter 45- The Invisible Signs
Chapter 46- Valentine Of Broken Hearts
Chapter 47- A Life Changing Deal
Chapter 48- The Past Affects The Future
Chapter 49- A Trip To Kentucky
Chapter 50- Blood, Blood, Blood
Chapter 51- A Blast From The Past
Chapter 52- Forgiveness Is A Powerful Thing
Chapter 53- Miami, Here We Come
Chapter 54- Spring Break
Chapter 55- Where Is Home?
Chapter 56- Moving On And Letting Go
Chapter 57- Feelings Never Go Away
Chapter 58- Sacrifices Must Be Made
Chapter 59- You Don't Know Everything
Chapter 60- Do You Choose To Live Or Die?
Chapter 61- Rise From The Dead
Chapter 62- A Sniff Of Death
Chapter 63- Pink Is The New Black
Chapter 64 - The Turning Point
Chapter 65- Good Girl, Bad Girl
Chapter 66- Family You Never Had
Chapter 67- The Boy With No Heart
Chapter 68 - A Father Who Loves
Chapter 69- Soul Or No Soul
Chapter 70- The Battle Of Creatures
Chapter 71- The Battle Of Immortals
Chapter 72- Walk In The Ashes Of Your Enemies
Chapter 73- Drink, Drugs And A Whole Lotta Love
Chapter 74- The Good In Goodbye

Chapter 5- My Body Is On Fire

12 3 0
By ADBirnie

October 26th 2017-11:56am

Justin and Greg turn their heads from the two boys and look over at the door to see  Kathryn and Professor K Thornton  fall to the ground, the smell of blood over powering. They turn their heads to see the crowd starting to lose control of their hunger as they take steps closes to the pair. Justin and Greg rush over to the pair in a state of shock.

"What the hell happened?" Greg asks panicked as he helps Professor K Thornton to his feet, he takes a hold of the professors arm as he moans in pain as it begins to heal itself.

"O..Oph...Ophelia" Kathryn answers extremely weak and running out of breath.

"Everyone clear the hall we need to get them to the infirmary right now"Justin shouts enraged and picks up Kathryn, he rushes down the hall. The blood from her stomach drops onto the floor leaving a trail.

VanderVall Infirmary - 12- 05pm

Professor K Thornton is half awake on one of the hospital beds with extremely blurry vision as Kathryn screams from another room in pain.

"I need to be in there, she needs me in there" Justin states pacing around the room worried about his daughter.

"You can't go in there and you know it. The nurses have already told you this, Your daughter is lying on that operating table naked and exposed and if you go in there you can't unsee any thing. You and your daughters relationship would be awkward from that moment on and it all goes down hill from there but you already know that." Greg reminds Justin trying to get him to calm down.

"Justin " Professor K Thornton calls out to him getting himself together, he sits up on the bed and looks at his right arm where the nurses operated to get rid of excess bone that was sticking out. He looks at his stump where his hand should be then back up to Justin and Greg with guilt rushing through him. 

"Stay there" Justin advices his friend and walks over to the bed and sits on the seat beside him. "Kevin, it's me Justin. Are you alright?" 

"I'm so sorry, I should have protected her"Professor K Thornton apologises to him feeling like he should have done more.

"It's okay Kevin, You need to rest for a while and then we can talk about it okay old friend" Justin says with a smile gently tapping Kevin's left hand that is filled with wrinkles.

Kathryn lets out a scream and the three of them turn to face the operating room in fear.

"It can't wait, I can't sit here and listen to her yell in pain and not tell you what happened." Professor K Thornton states as he tries to sit himself up.

" I don't want to push you, You are really weak and you should sleep. You got one hell of a beating" Justin points out and even though he did want to know what happened, his friends health was more important.

"I have to tell you, Kathryn came by my class and saw i was free and i could tell something was troubling her. So i did what i do with all my other students as you know i take them off school grounds for a coffee because it helps them open up and not feel as much pressure as they would feel in my classroom." Professor K Thornton opens up to them

"You don't need to tell me that, You already know i don't have a problem with you going off grounds with students because that is what my dad used to do as well."Justin reminds him having no problem with it.

"No this is part of the information, We sat down and we started speaking. She told me how she was going through the binder you gave her and it dawned on her that this was going to be a lot of hard work. She was afraid that because she was five months into the school year already that she wouldn't be able to keep her grades and be this respectable lady who had this whole other life in the process"Professor K Thornton reveals to them.

"She was doubting her capability , I knew it. I shouldn't have put so much pressure on her to be the perfect girl. I should never have expected her to catch up with all this school work, live this legacy and have a personal life at the same time. Even i couldn't do it. It's all my fault she was out there " Justin expresses his guilt to his friends.

"No it isn't because once i spoke to her about it we both agreed on a way i can help her and she was relieved because she wants to be apart of this legacy and to do you proud. Then our waiter come over handing us our coffee when he asked Kathryn if she was Lady VanderVall, when Kathryn replied who wants to know. The waiter responded with Ophelia and gagged me from behind separating me and Kathryn from one another. Ophelia spoke with Kathryn and she has some big plan and uses Kathryn to get what she wants. Thankfully Kathryn proved to herself on her own that she wasn't weak and she could handle it because she escaped and fought them off for as long as she could to allow me to get some distance from them. That's when someone rammed the pole into her stomach and they fell over the bridge but she didn't stop fighting. I should have been able to fight with her but i was the one that is too weak and it wasn't her." Professor K Thornton confesses to them blaming himself for Kathryn being in the state she is.

" Kevin we all know that you aren't as strong as you used to be but please don't blame yourself" Justin says comforting his friend.

A nurse comes out of the operating room and sits down with Greg, Kevin and Justin.

"Gentleman, Kathryn is going to okay for now but she isn't going to have a fast recovery for two factors One- The poison was deadly and because we don't know what poison was used then we can't identify how long it will take her to heal. Second - What ever was used in the poison she has taken a reaction too meaning until that poison is completely out of her system she isn't safe but again she should survive. You two are extremely lucky, you both could have died out there."The nurse shares with them all.

"This is bad, really bad. We know that Ophelia and her men can't come any where near this castle but outside of the school ground god knows what she would be willing to do. No one is safe not just Kathryn because Ophelia will use anyone she can to lure Kathryn out because my daughter is a good person and if she knows that Ophelia has taken for example Jesse then she will give herself up and trade places with him. Not just because he is the man she loves but also due to the fact that she won't let people get hurt." Justin states in fear for his daughter's life knowing her big heart always gets her into trouble.

Kathryn's Chambers- 3pm

Kathryn continues to toss and turn in her bed asleep moaning afraid and scared as she relives the fight in her dream. Jesse walks into her room with a bunch of books in his hand.

"Hi Justin, How has she been?" Jesse asks concerned while placing the books down on the table.

"Since the last time you were here nothing has changed she is still sleeping" Justin updates Jesse while looking at the books on the table "Thank you for going by her classes and getting the work she is missing out on even though i can't see her willing to do work right now" Justin says thankful and although he didn't want Kathryn doing any work he has observed her stubbornness from the sidelines her whole life.

"No problem Justin, If there is anything i can do please just let me know and i can help out. I dropped by the infirmary on my way back here and Professor Thornton is looking well. He told me that the doctor was going to be coming by to see him in a few hours to assess him and if all goes well then he will be back in his room before supper. He also told me he is planning on returning to work tomorrow" Jesse says in relief for Professor Thornton while sitting at the end of Kathryn's bed.

Kathryn's Dream

"I can feel myself floating like I'm back in the water again. Like i am in the water again for the very first time since i jumped and well tried to end my life but i chose to do it then but this time i didn't have the choice. It feels like i can't breath all over again that the water is pounding on my chest again... it slowly gets tighter and tighter but i don't understand how i can see their faces? All their faces of the people i love...My adoptive parents Christine and Seth and floating right beside me is Jesse, his smile always toke my breath away and this time it's literal. I turn round and see my dad , Alice and Greg all gathered around me too as they join into a circle as they all just stare at me. I'm still drowning, like my life was all over again and it scares me feeling the same feeling i did but at the same time all the pressure has been lifted off of my shoulders. I close my eyes letting it all sink in like this is going to be my last moment and it's going to be in this beautiful calm and gentle ocean which makes me feel safe, It does seem pretty ironic that I'm drowning but yet it seems like one of the safest places i have been. I reopen my eyes and floating right in front of me Is Ophelia an inch away from my face. I let out a loud scream in a scare jumping out of my skin"

Kathryn's Chambers- 3.30pm

Kathryn lets out a scream and jumping herself away as she cowers into her pillows in fear.Justin leaps over to her bedside on her right while Jesse leaps to her right side.

"It's okay baby, We're here. Come on shh it's going to be okay sweet pea" Justin says as sits on the bed beside her before cradling her hoping to calm her down. Kathryn wraps her arms around her dad as the continue to cradle.

"Kathryn, I know you don't need to listen to me but if you don't calm down you are going to burst open your stitches and you will end up in even more pain than you may be in right now. I know you are scared but look around it's only me, your dad and Greg and we aren't going to hurt you and you know that." Jesse attempts to help her

10 minutes later

Justin and Jesse finally managed to calm Kathryn down who is lying in her bed with her covers tucked into her while she looks weak and fragile.

"Me and Master Greg have to go and check on Professor Thornton and we have a very special visitor coming to the school who will be staying with us for a month in about an hour so we need to speak to him . In case you don't Know it is the minister so just before supper we will come and check on you" Justin reveals with a guilty look on his face for having to leave Kathryn.

"Trust me dad it is okay, I understand you have to go. Your world can't just stop because i got into a little fight. You have big responsibilities and work to do and you don't need to worry either because i am going to be fine. My door will be locked at all times and we all know that i am safe here " Kathryn says with a smile on her face

"I wouldn't say that was a little fight Kathryn, you nearly died" Jesse pipes up to her with a disappointed look on him. 

"Thank you sweetheart, I won't be long i swear"Justin says with a smile then kisses her cheek. Just before he walks out

"I'm sorry" Kathryn confesses weakly as she gently rolls her head to the right to look at her dad.

"I love you " Justin's responds happy while looking at Kathryn lying on her bed looking pale white and extremely sick before exiting her room.

Jesse gets up off the bed and double checks the door locked behind them.

"Jesse it is okay, The door is locked and you know it. Once you leave this room the door locks by itself and you and my dad really need to stop worrying that someone is going to sneak their way through the castle and get into here." He gives her a look as if it was impossible to stop worrying about her " Anyway since you are up and walking you might as well hand me my red folder" Kathryn says

"What the one your dad gave you this morning?" Jesse asks looking at the table of folders

"Yes that would be the one" Kathryn answers with half a smile, Jesse hesitates for a moment not feeling like it's the right idea when she scowls over at him not giving up. He picks up the folder and walks over to her and places it in her hand.

"Is there anything else you would like me to do or get for you?"Jesse asks not wanting her to over-exert herself.

"No thank you, there is nothing else you need to do for me" Kathryn answers while opening up her folder.

" Are you sure that is what you want to be doing right now? You barely survived an attack and you want to do work" Jesse asks trying to look out for Kathryn.

"Yeah i can't put this off and we both know that i need to learn to protocol and learn every thing i need to know about this school, the students our history extra" Kathryn reminds him

Jesse sits down beside Kathryn on her bed and pulls out his homework.

"Do you not have a class or something to go to?" Kathryn asks curiously

"Yeah i have a class in fifteen minutes but i honestly wasn't planning on going and instead i was just going to stay here with you instead" Jesse reveals to her not wanting to leave her side. 

"No you aren't going to miss class Jesse. You are going to get your ass off my bed and drag yourself along the hall and do the work that you know you love doing." Kathryn demands raising her eyebrows at him.

"Yeah but i have a two hour vamp class which some new professor meaning once i leave here i won't see you until after supper and i don't think i can do that to you. You should have some one by your side in case you need anything or in case anything bad were to happen and i honestly couldn't imagine going to class with you lying here in pain. It just wouldn't be right and i would be worrying like crazy. " Jesse says not willing to leave

" Look Jesse, I have a phone and you have a phone so if anything is wrong then you will be the first person to know alright and you can come here straight after supper to see me. Nothing bad is going to happen in three hours, Please Jesse just go because i am not going to let you sit here with me and miss out on one of the most important subject you have" Kathryn begs him wanting time alone to herself without someone watching her.

"Fine i will go to class but when i leave i am going to double check the door is locked and i want you to lock it from the inside as well just to be safe then crawl back into that bed of yours and sleep. Unless you promise me that you are going to go to sleep and do no work then i am not leaving" Jesse demands refusing to leave.

"Alright fine, we have a deal" Kathryn replies shaking Jesse's hand.

Jesse gets up grabbing his books and heads out the door, he double checks the door is locked on the outside before heading to class. Kathryn slides herself out of bed gripping onto the stomach, every movement felt like her nerves were on fire inside of her. She follows Jesse's orders and makes sure the door is locked, on her way back to bed she stands in front of the mirror. She lifts up her dark green t-shirt revealing the bandages attached to her stomach covered in blood. She gently grazes her hand over her bandages which causes her to wince in pain. She takes her hand away from them and crawls back into her bed and continues to read the folder.

Vampire Class- 4pm

Alice walks into the class room and sits down next to Jesse as people start to look and whisper to each other, everyone talking about the same thing.The attack on Kathryn and Professor Thornton. .

"Settle down class, Come on let's settle down guys. I know you all have heard of the recent events that has taken place earlier this afternoon about Lady VanderVall and I also know that many of you may be curious to know how she is doing so i will answer all of your questions" Professor Xavier Giles the teacher taking over for Professor K Thornton announces to the class room hoping that once they all know they will remain silent.

Jesse stands up at his table then walks out to the front of the room

"May i Professor?" Jesse asks with a face of dread.

Professor Giles nods his head and sits down at his desk.

"Kathryn or you could say Lady VanderVall is currently in her chambers sleeping while she attempts to recover from the attack. Before you all judge and say she is weak she is not. Kathryn and Professor Thornton were attacked with a deadly poison lucky for Professor Thornton he was not touched so he will be back teaching as soon as possible but as for Kathryn the poison was passed through the pipe which was inserted through her stomach. Unfortunately the doctors could not take the poison out of her body , it has to be removed naturally meaning the poison is still soaring through Kathryn's blood. The poison is unknown, even the most expensive tests have not been able to identify what it is so it is believed it is dark magic mixed with a large amount of chemicals. Kathryn put up a hell of a fight and if it wasn't for then the chances are Professor Thornton have died along with the others who attacked them. If anyone was in the situation Kathryn was in then they wouldn't be alive to tell the tale. Kathryn was extremely lucky and it goes to prove that she is a strong woman who won't stop fighting. We are all very lucky to see that both Kathryn and Professor Thornton made it out alive. "Jesse announces with a brave face before walking back over to his desk.

"Is she really going to be okay?" Alice asks really worried for Kathryn's life

"I really don't know, When i left her she was reading through the folder but you can tell she is really weak and is taken a large effect on her. This is really serious but I'm hoping that if she is ever attacked with poison again she won't feel the effects the same.

" I think I'm going to stop by her room after supper to check on her and do some girly things. She can't be enjoying being cooped up in her bed on her very first day" Alice suggests to him thinking a girls night would be good for them both.

"I think she would love for you to stop by after supper" Jesse says with a smile

"We should probably bring her lots of food and desert, defiantly desert" Alice suggests wanting to make her feel better in any way that she can.

"She will probably be more excited to see the food than she would be seeing us" Jesse jokes to her allowing the pair to get along for the first time in a long time. As much as they would hate to admit it Kathryn being here has caused the pair to become some what friends again. They both chuckle for a while before remembering how bad the situation is and both look at each other upset.

Kathryn's Chamber's- 5:45pm

Justin walks into her room with a vase full of flowers in his hand while the minister stands behind him along with Greg.

"They look very nice, Are they for anyone special?" Kathryn asks with a smile.

"Yes they are for a very lovely young lady by the name of Charlotte oh wait that's not right maybe it's Mary... No that can't be it either, maybe her name is Kate....nope that doesn't sound right either. Ah yes i remember her name, It's Kathryn you might know her. I heard she has quite the legacy around here?"Justin jokes

"Yes i have heard of that Kathryn girl, I heard she can be a little bit of a bitch. She's a trouble maker that would i think you should keep an eye out for her" Kathryn jokes back.

Justin places the flowers on her bedside Cabinet then hugs her.

"Kathryn i would like you to meet the Minister" Justin introduces the pair to another

Kathryn painfully sits herself up on her bed but tries to hide any sense of pain she is feeling.

"Oh dear lord no Lady VanderVall, do not harm yourself just to make yourself presentable for me" Minister Isaac Parish insists.

"Minister Parish, I would formally like to introduce myself, I am Lady Kathryn Charlotte Barlow VanderVall and it is a pleasure to meet you. I just wish i was able to present myself accordingly" Kathryn introduces herself accordingly.

"Lady VanderVall after hearing about your circumstances you do not need to present yourself accordingly. You did a very brave thing out there today and saved a teacher and someone caught the footage of the fight. You really were brave to do what you did and it is my honour to meet you." Minister Parish says with a smile on his face honoured.

"We all wanted to check on you to see how you were doing before we head out for supper as you are on strict bed rest."Greg says hating to see her this way.

"Thank you, I wish i could say i was doing better but that is not the case. I hope you all enjoy your supper,It was a great honour to meet you Sir" Kathryn says with a smile.

"Just hold in there kiddo, I am very proud of you. I just wish that i could do more to help you and to heal your pain." Justin responds with a look of sadness on his face.

"You can help me by taking the Minister to the great hall and showing him the amazing students here in this school" Kathryn states changing the topic

"I will be back here as soon as i can my sweet pea" Justin says before kissing her forehead and heading out.

Kathryn sits on her bed and takes deep breaths in and out then she turns her head and stares at her wardrobe.

Great Hall- 6pm

"I really wish that Kathryn could have been here with us. I know she just got her but it doesn't feel the same with out her " Jesse tells Alice upset

"So do i but the best place for her is in her bed" Alice responds with a sad face on.

The both look over to the front of the great hall where Justin, Minister Parish and the teacher are all sat at their table. Justin stands up to make a speech

"Good evening ladies and Gentleman, Today we have a great honour to have a special guest here with us for a month so i would like for you all to show him the up most respect and help him with anything he needs while he stays here and prove to him what amazing students you are. Everyone Minister Parish" Justin introduces then claps his hands as Minister Parish stands up

"Thank you all ladies and gentleman, I must say it has been a very long time since i last stayed here at the castle and i really am looking forward to it. I know how well behaved you students are and that is why i can't wait to see how well you are not only in your classes but i am also very much excited for all the school games and spending as much time with you as i can. I would like to thank you all for having me here" Minister Parish says in honour before sitting back down on his chair.

" As many of you know My daughter and your class mate Lady VanderVall and teacher Professor Thornton was in a terrible attack this afternoon. Many of you have seen the video circulating on the web and i would like to update you on their well being. Professor Thornton as you can see was able to join us all today although he has suffered some bad injuries in a few days he will be back to the fun loving teacher that we all know and love. He has asked me to thank you all for the kind support you have given him today as many of you has visited him in hospital and it brung a smile on his face knowing how much he has influenced all your lives. As for Lady VanderVall you all know her condition is critical and most of you know why but for those who don't i will tell you. During the fight a extremely deadly poison was inserted into her body via a pole which she was stabbed with, fortunately for us she is still alive but the poison is still running through her body and will take a long time for it to leave so she is going to be sick for a long time. She was lucky she made it out alive because as many of you know if it were any of you then you would have died instantly. Lady VanderVall will not be attending supper tonight or any events taken place this week due to her strict bed rest assigned by her doctors but I am standing here to warn you all of this deadly poison, we do not know the substances used and no tests are able to tell us which is giving us the idea that it is dark magic along with many other things so i highly recommend if you are leaving the castle at the weekend then please make sure you are armed and in a group of people. No one is allowed to leave the school grounds alone and this also includes teachers.You may all dig into your feast thank you" Justin announces concerned.

Jesse and Alice look at each other in great fear.

"This is really bad Jesse, If Justin is this worried then something bad is going on and we both know it. The minister doesn't randomly drop by for a surprise month visit, this could be worse than what we are being told" Alice points out in terror.

"Alice we need to stay strong. I suggest that once we have our supper we speak to Justin and demand the truth from them" Jesse demands answers

" I don't even think i can eat anything now" Alice says doubtful pushing her plate away.

The great hall double door open and Kathryn slowly walks through holding onto her stomach wearing one of her black pencil skirts, black heels and a dark blouse while she holds onto her stomach. Everyone stares at her while she slowly walks down the hall with her face pale white looking in a tremendous amount of pain. Jesse stands up and goes to make his way over to Kathryn as she shakes her head no continuing to walk to the front of the hall. Justin and Minister Parish rush around the table to her while the rest of the teachers stand.

"What on earth are you doing out of bed?" Justin questions furiously

" Doing my duties as a VanderVall" Kathryn says as she takes a hold of both her dads and Ministers hand getting help up the two stairs placed in front of the teachers dining table and stands in front of the class clenching onto the speech box.

"Good evening Everyone, I hope you have all enjoyed your day and i am sorry to interrupt so late. It took me thirty minutes to walk over here. I know many of you may be surprised by my presence and some like my dad may be mad and i understand why but here's the thing. I was lying in bed going over this big folder my father gave me of all the rules and things i need to know and one of the things stated was "If said person is extremely inured or unwell they are required to stay in their chambers and not to turn up to any events taken place no matter who is present" I thought to myself i could just not go but I said to myself i may have this deadly poison running through my body that could potentially kill me at any given moment but right now in this great amazing hall is sat a man who innocently toke me out for coffee because i was worried i wasn't good enough for any of you and he is sat here guilty because of what happened today.The thing is he has nothing to feel guilty about and you want to know why. Today in that coffee shop it could have been anyone, for all we know it could have been the janitor but thankfully it wasn't and it was me. Me and that professor right there put up a hell of a fight and if it wasn't for him then i wouldn't be standing here right now and that is because when he toke me for that coffee he showed me that i am good enough and if anyone thinks differently then what do i care because just like them i am a young student who wants to live her life like everyone else and if people have a problem then tough. Many of you don't see how much work goes into this school and many are ungrateful for the life they have. I am also stood here because what kind of VanderVall would i be to not be here at his first event at this school of many. I am a representative of myself and of you all and i feel it would have been rude and disrespectful of me not to come here and show how much i respect this man right here. I had to prove to myself that even in my lowest that i could be the person i am needed to be even in this dying state. Now if you don't mind i would very much love to take a seat before i collapse in a heap on the floor." Kathryn announces respectfully.

Everyone in the great hall stands up and claps their hands in respect as Justin and the minister seat Kathryn with Jesse and Alice.

"What on earth are you doing here? Are you out of your mind?" Alice says shocked and angry at her friend

" I couldn't not show." Kathryn answers very weak feeling like she needs to prove to everyone that she is strong.

"God dammit Kathryn you promised me you were going to sleep and not move out of that god damn bed of yours! " Jesse says furious

" Listen babe when have i ever said i would stay in bed and sleep and stay there? Never" Kathryn replies with a cheeky smile

"I swear to god some times you just test me" Jesse says while looking at Kathryn with raised eyebrows

"Love you wouldn't have me any other way and plus you are secretly happy knowing that i am fine " Kathryn tells Jesse with a strange look

"Yeah yeah, next time you try to pull a stunt like that again i will chain you to the bed" Jesse threatens her being dead serious.

"Well that sounds rather romantic" Alice suggests with a smirk.

"That will not be happening anytime soon i can assure that" Kathryn replies with a smile

"As soon as we are done here I am carrying you back to your bed and me you and Alice are going to have our talk"Jesse demands

"Yes Boss" Kathryn mocks him and he shakes his head at her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 411 38
Scarlett violet Morgan is just a regular normal teenage girl well that what she thinks. Scarlett is currently a full time college student. She enjoys...
15K 584 34
I am 16 years old and finally will have a life out the home I have know for so long. I will be going to a school. The leaders of our city will be pic...
893K 21.4K 46
Sophie has a destiny that she never knew she had. She is a Pure Blood, a type of Human Being whose family lineage has NEVER killed in any way. Ezra...
331 64 63
Supernatural beings have always been real. Clarissa has been living in the human world for a long time in a complete lie. She isn't like any other cr...