๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐Ž๐‹๐”๐๐‹๐„.

By UZIPIRU

๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ '๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. N... More

๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐Ž๐‹๐”๐๐‹๐„. โ„ข
ุฎุทูŠุจุชุฌู‚ูƒู‡ูŠู‚ -
้›ถ - ๐™๐„๐‘๐Ž.
ๅฃฑ - ๐Ž๐๐„.
่€… - ๐“๐–๐Ž.
ๅ‚ - ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
่ชญ - ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
็•ช - ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„.
็ˆฑ - ๐’๐ˆ๐—.
ๆ‹ - ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐.
ๆƒ… - ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“.
ๆ…ˆ - ๐๐ˆ๐๐„.
้‡Ž - ๐“๐„๐.
ๆ‘ง - ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐.
ๆฏ - ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„.
่ขซ - ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐.
็ ด - ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐.
ๆ‹† - ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐.
ๆตณ - ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐.
ๆ›ด - ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐.
็„ถ - ๐“๐‘๐€๐†๐„๐ƒ๐˜.
็ป™ - ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐.
ๅ– - ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜.
็ƒฆ - ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„.
่ฟ˜ - ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž.
ๅฃถ - ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ไผš - ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
่ฟ˜ - ๐“๐–๐„๐๐„๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„.
ๅฅ - ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—.
ๅ– - ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐.
ๅฎถ - ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“.
่ฟ‡ - ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„.
้ฃŽ - ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜.
็ป™ - ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„.
้ž - ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐š๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐š‚๐šƒ.
ไนŸ - ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
ๅ’Œ - ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
ๆ–ฐ - ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„.
ๅคช - ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—.
ๅฅฝ - ๐“๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐.
ๆŠŠ - ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“.
ๆ”พ - ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„.
่ง - ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜.
ๅฅฝ - ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„.
ๅฐ† - ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž.
้’ฑ - ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
ๅ— - ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
ไผš - ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„.
ๆœฌ - ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—.
ไธ - ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“.
้ป‘ - ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„.
ๅ…ฑ - ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜.
SEQUAL.
CopyRight Issues.

ๅคš - ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐.

17.5K 1.4K 853
By UZIPIRU

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳;

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝚅𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚂, 𝙽𝚅 -𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Move, just move." I swatted Tobias hands and flushed the toilet.

"Not my fault you got food poisoning and throwing up everywhere, better watch yo damn tone." He mugged and followed me out the bathroom.

"Just leave me alone, my stomach hurt and I don't feel good." I unzipped my jacket and tossed it to the other side of the room. "It feel like i got little fishy's swimming in my stomach." I got into the bed and pulled the covers on me.

"Aw.. welp im going to the casino. Want something?" He looked over at me.

"I don't feel good and you wanna go to the casino? Really Tobias." I tilted my head. "Take my shoes off."

He moved the covers back and took my ugg slides off. "Im going to the casino because that's where we was headed before you decided to throw up on the table."

"Why are you being mean?" I frowned.

"Im not." He shrugged. "You want something or no?"

"No. Ima just got to sleep." I mugged and waved him off.

He shrugged and walked towards the door and opened it, leaving out.

30 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"My head hurt." I looked at the camera. "And it smell like raw pussy and fish." I scrunched my face up.

"You straight?" Tobias asked me

"No. My body hurt." I laid my head back on the wall.

"Why you in the bathroom?" He narrowed his eyes before he started walking around.

"Because i feel like i gotta throw up again but the shit ain't coming out." I bit on my bottom lip and closed my eyes tightly.

"You wanna go to the hospital?"

"No, I don't wanna ruin your night." I opened my eyes and seen that he was in the car.

"Me knowing you don't feel good and I ain't doing shit about is ruining my night, put some shoes on I'll be there in a minute."

♿︎

"When was your last time having sexual intercourse?" The doctor asked me and i looked at Tobias.

"What does this have to do with me having food poisoning?"

"I can't determine that you have food poisoning, because there's several other things that could be wrong with you."

"Like what? Tobias mugged her.

"Gastritis, ulcer, bulimia, pregnancy, or food poisoning." She typed on her computer. "Which is why i have to ask the questions to make sure i treat you in the best way possible."

"Last week." I shrugged.

"Last week was the last time you did anything sexual?" She asked me while peeping her head over her shoulder.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Okay.. would you be up to take a few test for me?" She stood up and walked towards the door.

Tobias slouched in his chair and covered his eyes.

♿︎

"What ima tell them?" I laid back on the bed.

"Nothing... you don't gotta tell them." He shrugged.

"Yes i do Tobias, they gonna find out sooner or later."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"You not getting an ab-"

"Obviously!" I cut him off. "The fish are swimming again I stood up and walked towards the bathroom."

♿︎

"Roll roll roll my blunt, im stingy with my weed, take a puff that's enough pass it back to me." Roscoe sung while rolling a blunt.

"You can't smoke that in here." I told him while picking up my eyelash curler.

"Shh." He placed a finger in the air. "Mind yo businesses."

"Are y'all ready? Or not? Its our last day here and i am not about to be in this room all day." I slipped my jean jacket on and looked at all of them laying on the bed or the floor.

"Im ready, a bitch been in distress and i need to go give some strippers some money." Desire stood up. "If my nigga can do it i can do it too."

Beno looked over at her with the most annoyed look on his face. "Sometimes i just wanna dispatch yo damn head from yo shoulders."

♿︎

"Loosen up!" Desire threw a bottle a something.

"Stop throwing shit." Beno snatched the back of her shirt and pulled her towards the exit."

"They finna go fuck in the parking lot." Diamond drunk from her water bottle and shook her head.

"What are y'all naming the baby?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "He was saying brianna but that common, i don't like it."

"Everybody named Brianna." I rolled my eyes.

"Why aren't you having fun? You sitting over here with a pregnant bitch while they doing hood rat shit."

"I got a huge ass headache, i was gonna go back to the hotel but I ain't wanna tell them that i was ready to go."

"We been here for nearly three hours ... we can leave." She stood up and walked towards Tobias and bam.

♿︎

"When i was six, i fell off the roof when i was helping my grandpa fix it and nearly broke my neck." Tobias rubbed his hands through my hair while i laid on his chest.

"When i was six i was being exposed to thing no six year older should. My momma was a damn crack head, didn't know how to support her habit so she started using my sister for it. Only because she was soft and never said anything back to her, and i hate her for that because Diamond loved that woman with everything in her."

He didn't say nothing so I continued to talk.

"It made matters even worse when we had to go live with out grandma and the nigga that was closest to us changed because he was also going through drug abuse." I shook my head.

"You know why he killed her?" He asked me.

"... the both of them was having heated arguments a week or two before he killed her." I paused and took a deep breath. "He always said he was gonna do it, but my granny didn't believe him because he was a coward in her eyes. The day he did it though? I seen something different in him."

"What was they arguments about?"

"Drugs, money, his friends. Shit like that. It was all pointless though she would only start with him so he could be stronger and stop allowing the drugs to take over his body. But he didn't care he wanted the drugs and in the end he always got em." I shrugged.

$$$

Okayyyyyy. I always gotta rap nicki part,
and everybody needs to shut up when i do it.

4 more chapters chillaayy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 251 16
โ”โ”๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ... โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ [ "ษช ส™แด‡แด› สแดแดœ แด„แดแดœสŸแด…ษด'แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษขส€แด€ษดษข...
187K 5.6K 28
"๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐‹๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ '๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
4K 159 11
๐™…๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™. ๐™†๐™ž๐™ง๐™  ๐™ญ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™‹๐™ž๐™ ๐™š-๐™‘๐™ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ก สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ______________ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ______ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ.๐˜š.๐˜š ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...