ZSEN

By nathanielpoirrier

(FINISHED WRITING, BEING REVISED!) An only child, by the name of Nathaniel, has a very unfortunate life. Unpo... More

Chapter 0 - Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Project
Chapter 2 - Blackout
Chapter 3 - Happy Eighteenth
Chapter 4 - Encountered
Chapter 5 - Clashing
Chapter 6 - The Date
Chapter 7 - Misdemeanor
Chapter 8 - Lizzie
Chapter 9 - Nathaniel
Chapter 10 - Zsen
Chapter 11 - First Day
Chapter 12 - Preperation
Chapter 13 - The Show Must Go On
Chapter 14 - Last Night
Chapter 15 - Settling In
Chapter 16 - Reputation
Chapter 17 - Demons
Chapter 18 - One Sided
Chapter 19 - Identity Thief
Chapter 20 - Zander
Chapter 21 - Publicity
Chapter 22 - Fenge
Chapter 23 - Standoff
Chapter 24 - Bonds
Chapter 25 - Complications
Chapter 26 - Lost Hope
Chapter 27 - Alive
Chapter 28 - Management
Chapter 29 - Who Are You
Chapter 30 - Legend Of Carter Jones
Chapter 32 - Upheaval
Chapter 33 - Get Up
Cha¶tër ¾ ~ Icarus
Chapter 35 - Insight
Chapter 36 - Moralities
Chapter 37 - Misrule
Chapter 38 - Family
Chapter 39 - Compromise
Chapter 40 - The Monster I've Become (Lizzie 2)
Chapter 41 - Atone
Chapter 42 - Nieghborly
Chapter 43 - Blood Money
Chapter 44 - A Champion Is Born (Pt 1/2)
Chapter 44 - A Champion Is Born (Pt 2/2)
Chapter 45 - Surrealism
Chapter 46 - Reformed
Chapter 47 - No Mans Land
Chapter 48 - As Days Go By
Chapter 49 - Query
Chapter 50 - Left For Dead
Chapter 51 - Conspiracy
Chapter 52 - Uneasy
Chapter 53 - New Faces
Chapter 54 - Warriors Of Generation Zenith
Chapter 55 - Conclusion
Patient ~ Lizzie Zaeva
Patient ~ Cornelius Hale

Chapter 31 - Ardent

47 6 1
By nathanielpoirrier

WARNING!!!
SEXUAL VIOLENCE AND EROTIC DESCRIPTIONS IS IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

READER DISCRETION ADVISED!!!

This chapter can be skipped!

We silently lay in the grass, staring deep into the stars. We simply enjoy the presence of each other...

"I want change."

"Huh, what do you mean, Lizzie?"

She lays on her side, as do I... We stare at each other...

"I want to be me. You've been the only genuine person with me and you believe I should be more myself."

"No."

I get aggravated and lay my back on the grass...

"What? Is that not what you've been arguing abo-"
"You aren't listening to yourself... You listening to me... Do what you want to do, Lizzie. Follow your own desires, wants, and needs. Don't listen to anyone else who orders you around. I mean General and operators is a whole nother story. Look... Follow your heart. Don't listen to anyone who tells you who to be... Be your own person."

"Yeah... Okay, I get it. You didn't need to say it five different ways to explain it."

We both chuckled... She gets close and puts her arm over my chest while she snuggles up on me...

"Hey, Nathan."

"Yes, Lizzie?"

"I love you."
Lizzie says softly...

I feel my heart pound out of my chest. My face gets really hot and I look down at her...

"I-I love you t-too."

She giggles toward my nervousness...

"Shush. I get it."

I push her over playfully and she jumps over me laughing... Gashes! She's sitting on me. Our laughs die down as we realize our position. She leans in to lay on my chest again...

"Sorry... I didn't mean to make that awkward."

"No, no. It's just... I'm embarrassed, Lizzie... Erm... I mean."

She lifts up and kisses me again. It's very intimate this time. As our lips come apart, our heads stay, our lips softly meet... My body starts to feel hot. I feel myself becoming welcomely uncomfortable. I know for sure she understands how I'm feeling as I can tell she's feeling the same. We both are hesitant with every touch, every breath, every movement, worried about how each other will react or how each other will feel about each action.

"Lizzie, I'm... I'm scared."

"What, why?"

"I-I... I'm not sure what to do."
I say embarrassingly...

She giggles as she blushes... She leans into my chest from embarrassment...

"I don't know either."
She sits up and looks into my eyes...

"Let's just figure out together, go somewhere maybe more private?"

"Yeah... Yeah, let's do it."

We both smile, blushing beyond control...

...

We rush into our room she pushes me into the bed and locks the door with its advanced locking mechanisms. She stands at the end of the bed and looks at me. She slowly starts to take her clothes off... I'm practically stunned...

"As I've said before, you're the only person I've ever let see me this way..."

She slowly climbs into bed over me...

"Or let fuck me."

She softly kisses me while slowly helping me take off my clothes. My heart is beating faster than ever. I've never felt so nervous yet relaxed at the same time.

She's so...

Beautiful...

So...

Fucking delicious!

.......

(Slowly, Nathaniel begins to regain consciousness. Dizzy and half blacked-out vision, Nathaniel is on top of Lizzie. His Corruption is in control, thrusting into Lizzie. Lizzie is covered in human-sized bites, bleeding. However, she seems to love it more than it hurts.)

"Fuck, yes! Harder! Mmmmh. I'm so close, fuck! Ahh! Faster, fuck! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ahh, fuck yes!"

What's going on-Ahh! Fuck! I feel...

I feel...

So good!

No! I must... Fight back!

"Fuck, I'm almost... Oh fuck, yes!"

Gah! Finally, I have control.

Lizzie heavily breathing...
"Why'd you stop? Is everything okay?"

Huh?

Gashes! My face gets burning hot and red...

"Lizzie! I-erm..."

"I'm sorry. I know you turned... but fuck! It was so hot! Please, finish with me, baby."

She puts her arms around my neck and fits herself back on me. Gashes! Her whole body lifts up into my arms and I feel the urge to thrust. It feels so good. I just can't stop myself. We softly kiss until she lets out moans.

.......

Lizzie and I lay on the bed trying to catch our breath. She cuddles up with me and I pull one of her fuzzy blankets over us...

"Lizzie?"

"Yes, baby."

"What happened when I turned?"

She sighs...

"You just fucked me... I mean, your eyes turned purple and you started biting the fuck out of me but... I liked it a lot. I felt comfortable oddly enough. I will say it was much better with just you; it felt better."

"I don't want it to take over me."

"It clearly is in your control. It's my fault you lost control, baby."

"How are you so calm about it?"

"I trust you, you've done nothing but prove it's under control. Plus it's actually really hot."
She says while giggling...

"Nathaniel, if you were to turn, it would've happened already. You'll have incidents... but by the looks of it, you seem like you're getting better at controlling it."

"Well, I guess so."

"Grr... How does it feel right now?"

"Erm... I mean it still hurts, but I'm kinda getting used to it."

"And what about the voices?"

"They've dialed down to just groans and untranslatable languages... But, it's still there."

"Nathaniel, I see this as an opportunity to show General that you can use this as a strong advantage. We can show him you won't be controlled by Corruption and that, in fact, you control Corruption!"

"Lizzie, I can't control it."

"We can train you. Yeah! We can train you!"

"We know nothing about it, Lizzie."

"Pamela has been observing and I'm fairly certain she could see how you react to things. Then we push your limits and-oh my goodness Nathaniel! We could totally do this!"

She lightens up. I feel very nervous as I know she cannot understand how it feels or hurts. Yes, it's gotten better because it's probably healed. The more I get hurt, the more I fear of completely turning. My back hasn't gotten much better at all and when I stretch it out in any way, I feel it hit me and I get a headache. The voices never stop but it's just become mostly background. I tune it out as much as possible but It eventually gets on my nerves.

She gets up and pulls me out if bed...

"Come on, get dressed. You're a special person to me. That means you can't be wanted dead by everyone we see. So let's earn some trust."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.1K 37
Emily Montgomery had never done anything wrong in her life. She obeyed everything her parents ever asked of her. But now she finally has to break awa...
4.3K 363 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
1K 157 30
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
366K 19K 39
Five years ago, Gabrielle left Castle Rock to follow her high school sweetheart and the father of her child to college. After he walks out of their l...