"L A B E L S"

By SimplyFictional

What's the one place known to hold both the greatest time in a persons life and the worst? High school. Addic... More

Season 1 Premiere
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Season 2 Premiere
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82
Season 3 Premiere
Episode 84
Episode 85
Episode 86
Episode 87
Episode 88
Episode 89
Episode 90
Episode 91
Episode 92
Episode 93
Episode 94
Episode 95
Episode 96
Episode 97
Christmas Special
Season 4 Premiere
Episode 99
Episode 100
Episode 101
Episode 102
Episode 103
Episode 104
Episode 105
Episode 106
Episode 107
Episode 108
Episode 109
Episode 110
Episode 111
Episode 112
Episode 113
Episode 114
Episode 115
Episode 116

Episode 68

632 8 2
By SimplyFictional

Logan walks into school late, as usual and sees Mia at her locker. He smiles and walking over to her, standing behind her opened locker door so she can't see him.

She closes her locker and jumps just slightly when she sees him hiding behind her locker door. She laughs softly and shakes her head. "Hey."

He steps closer to her with a smile. "Hey." He stands there awkwardly for a moment before asking and even more awkward question. "So...do we kiss now or..."

She scrunches her nose in disapproval and shrugs. "I'm not really into PDA."

"Yeah, me either."

"Good." She smiles and places a hand on the back of his neck before pulling him forward and locking her lips with his.

Mia pulls away from the kiss with a smirk as Logan gives her a questioning look. "What was that?"

She shrugs with a smile. "I just like doing stuff that has a chance of pissing you off." She chuckles softly while holding onto the ends of his shirt.

He shakes his head with a small smile. "Oh...I see how it's going to be."

She chuckles and puts his arm around his waist to give him a small hug from the side as he instinctively puts his arm around her shoulders. They begin walking down the hall and Mia looks over at him with a smile. "So, don't make any plans for this Saturday."

"Why's that?" His eyes widen and he looks over at her with excitement. "Did you get tickets to a concert?"

"Sadly, no but I did get us VIP tickets to the coffee house this Saturday."

He gives her a confused expression. "The coffee house?"

"James is trying out 'Karaoke Saturday', he thinks it'll bring in more customers."

He looks at Mia with disinterest. "Karaoke?"

"Yeah, I know, pretty lame but I have to work and I thought we could hang out and make fun of the losers who willingly put themselves in such an embarrassing situation." She smiles over at him with a hopeful tone in her voice.

"Well, in that case, I might actually like Karaoke Saturday." He smiles and gives her shoulder a squeeze as they continue walking down the hall.

~~~

Taylor is walking down the hall, holding hands with Joe when she sees Dani over at her locker. She stops walking, causing Joe to follow her stare over to Dani.

That feeling of regret suddenly returns as he stares at her from across the hall.

Taylor notices his stare and glances back at Dani for a moment. "I think I should go talk to her."

He looks at Taylor with surprise and skepticism. "Are you sure that's such a good idea?"

"I don't want her to hate me...even though I'm pretty sure she already does." She glances down at the floor for a minute before looking back at Joe. "I just feel like it's the right thing to do."

He forces himself to nod and watches as she walks over towards Dani. She walks up to Dani with a small smile and stands beside her locker, suddenly feeling very shy. "Hi."

Dani barely glances at her and answers with a somber tone. "Hey."

She glances at the ground then back at Dani. "So...I...I just wanted to make sure things are okay between us."

She continues pulling books out of her locker and speaks with an eerie calm tone in her voice without even bothering to glance over at Taylor. "Things between us are...irrelevant." She closes her locker and turns to Taylor with an unreadable expression. "I'm Joe's friend and you're his girlfriend...there is no 'us'."

"Maybe not at the moment but...I'd like to be friends...I think it would be easier on Joe."

"I'm not interested in being your friend, Taylor....even if it would be easier on Joe." She says the last three words slower and with a slight glimmer of anger before turning and continuing her walk down the hall.

Taylor can feel her mouth drop in dibelief as she turns and watches Dani walk off.

~~~

Nick walks out of the school and sees Dani sitting on the steps outside of school waiting for him. "Ready to go?"

She nods and stands up, walking with him to his car. She sits in the passenger seat and after he starts the car she looks over at him with a blank expression. "Can you take me back to your place?"

He smirks and looks over at her. "Wow, you know usually girls say that after they've had a few drinks."

She rolls her eyes. "I need to change, you perv."

He continues smirking as he drives towards his house. "Why do you want to go to The Shack?"

She shrugs and looks over at him. "Why wouldn't I? It's awesome, right?" She smirks and turns to face forward.

"I thought you hated parties."

"It's not a party, it's a club."

He rolls his eyes and glances over at her with a smirk. "Same thing."

"Why does it matter why I want to go? I want to go and that's all you need to know."

"Fine. Don't tell me."

"I won't."

~~~

Joe walks through the front door of his house and drops his bag beside the door before walking into the kitchen. He grabs a soda from the fridge and walks back into the living room and sitting down to watch TV.

Mrs. Adam walks down the stairs. "Joe? Is that you?"

He barely turns his head before shouting towards the direction of the stairs. "Yeah!"

Mrs. Adam walks into the living room and sits down beside Joe with a smile.

He finally gives her a look and says something to break the silence. "Is there something you wanted to talk to me about, mom?"

Mrs. Adam smiles. "I just wanted to see how my boy's doing, I feel like we haven't talked in ages."

Joe snickers and puts the TV on mute, turning to face his mom. "We just talked yesterday, mom."

"Okay...so maybe there is something I had been wondering..." She trails off and he gives her a look, waiting for her question. "I haven't seen Danielle in a while...she used to be here almost everyday after school." He looks away at the mention of Dani's name as his mother gives him another look of concern and curiosity. "Is everything okay between you two?"

He looks back at his mom with just a slight irritation. "Everything's fine, mom."

"Good, I like that girl." She smiles and stands up before turning to walk away. "You should invite her over for dinner one night."

He thinks for a moment before turning to his mother. "Uh, mom?"

She turns around. "Yeah?"

"Would it be alright if I invited somebody else instead?"

She walks back to her son with curiosity. "Like who?"

"Taylor. Taylor Alison. We've become...good friends."

Her eyes widen in surprise. "Oh...like...good friends or...good friends."

He rolls his eyes. "Mom."

She chuckles softly and nods once. "Of course you can invite her over."

He turns back to the TV as she shakes her head with an intrigued smile. "No wonder Danielle hasn't been over here in weeks."

He turns back to her with a confused expression. "What?"

She shows a small smile and leans closer to Joe. "It's obvious that girl has a rather large romantic interest in you, kid."

He rolls his eyes and turns back to the TV. "Mom..don't."

"You don't act too surprised."

"Maybe because I'm not, I know she has feelings for me. She made them pretty clear last Saturday night."

Her eyes widen as she walks back over to the couch and sits down beside him with extreme curiosity. "Really? How did you react?"

He continues starring at the TV. "I didn't."

She sits in silence, waiting for him to continue.

"I told her yesterday that I just wanted to be friends."

She gives him a playful slap across the back of the head. "Now, why would you do something stupid like that?!"

His mouth drops as he reaches up to rub the back of his head before turning to his mother. "Because...I don't want to ruin the friendship we have. I've never had someone that I feel so comfortable around and I don't want to screw that up. Besides, Taylor is amazing...you'll love her." He shows a small smile before turning back to the TV.

"I'm sure I will."

~~~

Nick's sitting in the living room on his couch impatiently waiting for Dani to finish changing in his upstairs bathroom. "Dani! Would you get your ass down here! It's a club, not a freaking date with the president!" He groans and impatiently throws his head back before flipping off the TV and walking over to the bottom of the stairs.

"Chill! I'm done!" She begins walking down the stairs wearing a tight black dress, pumps and heavy make up.

He glances up at her and his mouth drops in shock. She stumbles a bit getting down the stairs but eventually makes it to the bottom floor and sighs looking over at Nick. He looks her up and down with a small smirk. "What did you do? Raid J Lo's closet?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The New Me By Barbie

Teen Fiction

6.3M 167K 55
High school is supposed to be the greatest years of our lives but so far for me it's been the worst my sophomore year I had only 2 best friends one e...
1.5M 43.9K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
20.2K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
909 150 29
I always believed that my group of friends were resilient enough to withstand anything. But then that day happened and I watched it helplessly crumbl...