DIRTY LITTLE SECRET | J.JK x...

By jikookie17

"I want to be the first thing you touch in the morning, and the last thing you taste at night." Ā©š‰šˆšŠšŽšŽšŠ... More

Ɨ Weakness Ɨ
chapter 1 | Love interest
chapter 2 | Curious man
chapter 3 | Intimacy
chapter 4 | Baby boy
chapter 5 | Jealousy
chapter 6 | Only one
chapter 7 | Loathsome
chapter 8 | Boyfriend material
chapter 9 | Pillow talk
chapter 10 | Aching heart
chapter 11 | Secret date
chapter 12 | Confessing
chapter 13 | Let go
chapter 14 | Morning after
chapter 15 | Humiliating
chapter 17 | Holding hands
chapter 18 | Relieve my stress
chapter 19 | Shy couple
chapter 20 | Hate me
chapter 21 | Touch
chapter 22 | Keep your eyes open
chapter 23 | Chocolate
chapter 24 | Lonely night
chapter 25 | Baby girl
chapter 26 | Painful truth
chapter 27 | Far away
chapter 28 | Physical contact
chapter 29 | Guilty
chapter 30 | Hard times
chapter 31 | Consequences
chapter 32 | Bad
chapter 33 | My baby
chapter 34 | Pampered boy
chapter 35 | Dirty secret

chapter 16 | Cute but dirty

61.9K 1.8K 1K
By jikookie17

The front door suddenly lets someone enter the house. Jimin.

They were at a damn tiny hair of you and Jungkook getting your face smashed.

"Damn...that smells alcohol at miles away guys...what have you done?" he grimaces at the scent of all the beers and soju that was gulped down by all the people tonight. Taehyung and Namjoon both awkwardly smile, "We had a good evening with the friends."

"Yeah..." he puts the keys of his car down on the kitchen bar on his right, passing his hand through his hair to pull them back as the men are a bit frozen on their spot. He lays his sharp eyes on them, the front of his white loosen t-shirt tucked in his tight black pants as he's holding a plastic bag full of food. "What's with those dumb faces of yours?"

"We...we drank a bit too much I guess..." Namjoon titters nervously, nudging Taehyung to make him do so. "Hm. Then go to bed and I'll call an uber for that dumbass," he places his stuff on the flat surface for it to join the keys and takes his phone out. "Where is my sister?"

The men both choke on air. "She...your sister...eh..." he clears his throat, acting a bit lost as your brother poised and steady behavior is sending him in a lake of lava making him burn in fright. "She drank a little bit...she's sleeping."

"She drank?" he raises his dark eyes up from his screen, giving to his poor heart a momentary stop. "Y-Yeah...just a little bit..."

"And who was there? Drinking?" he lets his arms go to let them drop down as he was dialing the uber's number, shoving one hand in his pocket. "Who was there...?" he gives an obvious glance at the guy who hasn't helped him yet, and makes him answer the question. "Eh...there was me...Nam...H-Hoseok...Y/n...Jungkook..."

"Jungkook? He drank with her?" he clenches his jaw at the sound of this name. "Didn't I tell you to not let her drink when you're too many guys Namjoon?"

"I know but..." your best friend, all tense on his spot scratches his skull, uncomfortable as hell to be facing the man that scares him the most once he's mad. "She was really insisting and...stubborn...I'm not that drunk and Hoseok wasn't...as well as Tae as you can see so-"

"Okay so to summarize it," he lifts his hand up as he can sense some wrath bubbling up inside his veins. "Only Jungkook and my sister got drunk?"

"I-Is that what I said...?" he points his finger at his anxious self. "That's not what I said..." and plays it dumb while shaking his head. Your brother is not taking it. "Cut the crap Namjoon. Have they done some things?"

"No..." he denies the facts. "I put her to bed once I noticed she was dozing off every five seconds..."

"Whatever..." he lets a sigh out and grips his phone firmly to dial the number he didn't complete some seconds ago. The anxious men breathe out in relief, the most stressful step made and left behind, they're now good with this.

Namjoon walks away from Taehyung and goes towards the living room just on their left, to collect all the trash and clean up the mess you made tonight, while Jimin is calling an uber for Taehyung to go back home.

- Next day -

062119.

12 pm.

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

I go out of my bedroom, feeling like shit after a non-restful night. I stroll to the kitchen, my eyes closed and my body out of energy, what the hell have I done last night...?

"You're finally awake..." a male voice startles me, sounding too loud for my sensitive ears. "Namjoon...what the fuck is wrong with you to scare people like that?!"

"Scare...? Excuse me for speaking then," he says out sarcastically with his exhausting smart brain while sipping on his little drink. "I'm not in a good mood, alright?"

"Even if I tell you that you're gonna have the whole house for yourself with y/n because his brother and us are going out for this special day off work?" he points a good argument out as I was grabbing hold a bottle of milk for my cereals. "What?" I whirl around at the sentence heard by my dizzy brain, making all my sight turn blur with the speed, I need some seconds to see the shapes getting properly drawn in my view.

"Today, we don't work, if you didn't know yet, me, as well as Jimin and Mihyan are going out to enjoy our time so you know what that means," he smirks at me as I remembered the feeling in my body once I saw the red bra in my bed. That first time with y/n is playing into my head again...damn it feels so good.

"Hello?" he brings me back on earth as I was falling into some sinful pleasure created by my memories. "Y-Yeah..." I nod with a foolish look on my face but get back in my previous position to serve myself a bowl of cereal. "What are you going to do with her today?" he questions me about my plans as all I have on my mind is her under me with myself inside of her. "Other than having sex of course..."

"Shut up about that Namjoon. Seriously," I utter out of exasperation regarding this topic. Doesn't he know what privacy and intimacy mean?

"I heard you the other night dude, you were two animals so you're lucky her brother was deeply sleeping otherwise you would be in your grave at this right moment," he puts forth something I never knew about. He...he heard us...?

I have to ignore it.

I grab a lollipop with my bowl full of my favorite breakfast and head towards the couch without putting just an eye on the guy that I know is staring at me with a smirk. I drop my candy on the cushions and sit down to just lay all my attention on my food. "What happened last night...?" I ask out of the blue, in need of some information as I can barely recall the events.

"I don't think you would want to know," he replies as I took a spoon of cereal in my mouth. "What the hell do you mean by that?"

"I mean by this, except that you would want to hear that you jerked off in front of us and told us how good it felt to be inside y/n's body, then I don't think I should tell you," a smug smile forms on his face, proud and satisfied of the bright red he made appear on my cheeks. I can't believe what I heard. "Y-You're lying..."

"Oh no I'm not, and you can even ask Taehyung if you want the evidence," he scoffs and looks back at the TV as this whole situation must be fun for this guy while I'm dying in embarrassment. A door opening in the hallway behind the walls in my back provokes a hard gulp to go down my throat. What if it's y/n? What if it's her brother?

"Ohh! Sweetheart~!" Namjoon greets her joyfully, making my attention get over her in no time at the sound of her name. My heart is pounding just to know she's here and close to me. She first lays her eyes on me, taking my soul out of my body to then smile at Namjoon while holding her head. "Dammit...I should stop getting drunk..." she complains in pain while getting towards the fridge to get hold of a drink or something to eat.

I can't help but take a little glance at her backside in the little tight pair of shorts she's wearing and which is showing her thick curves off, with a loosen white t-shirt through which I can discern the shapes of her bra and breasts. A damn freaking hot girl. She rose the temperature of my body in a damn snap of fingers.

"Enjoying the view boy?" Namjoon roasts me in a quiet voice, not capable of keeping it shut. I ignore him again and eat my breakfast.

However, after some seconds passed with hyperventilation and stress. She strolls in front of me while drinking a strawberry milk, her sweet and soft scent passing through my nose once she lands on the couch next to me excites my entire self and causes some unwanted reaction to me, this reminds me of that night when I kept on having her close to me, more than anyone could be with her and this is a real turn-on.

She lies down on the couch and grabs a pillow to press it against her chest and elbow the cushions, while sipping on the drink. Just to see those lips clasping the straw while I know that she's sucking the liquid in, I swear, I can feel the pleasure of her mouth taking me inside of it. I'm going nuts.

"How are you?" he smiles at her as the desire of touching her thighs and grabbing them is affecting my sanity. "Well...the headache is killing me but...other than that I'm fine since I'm not working. What about you?"

"I am as well for the same reason. You should eat though, after such a night you cannot remain with an empty stomach," he advises her kindly. She nods and straightens up, one of her gorgeous legs getting between mine. Her captivating and sparkling eyes meet my shy ones, melting my heart to the ground but at the same time, driving me crazy from the memories those ones are giving while staring into my soul. "I recognize that smell," she says, getting from me a confused frown. What smell?

She wraps her gentle fingers around my wrist and pulls my arm down to take a peek inside my bowl. Holy crap she caught me. "That's my cereal you're eating Jeon Jungkook!"

"B-But..." I stammer like an imbecile, "You made me taste them the other day and I found them so good I couldn't hold back...!" I try to give her my pouty gaze, hoping this will work even though I know that once she's mad about her belongings, she's mad for a whole week. "Everyone has its own box of cereals. You hate when someone eats yours, so why do you eat mine?" she crosses her arms, her little serious stare getting me by the feels but crushing me with cuteness. "I don't mind when you're the one eating mine..."

"True," she glances away, admitting I'm right. "Give me a spoon then," she leans back towards me, parting her lips to wait for me to get the food into it. Is she purposely teasing me or I'm just obsessed since the intimate moment we both had together? I think it's just me.

I sigh while smiling uncontrollably, loving how adorable and yet so annoying she is. I fill the spoon as much as I can and drive it to her carefully with the bowl remaining underneath to prevent anything to drip on her, even if I wouldn't mind licking it off. Am I horny or what the hell is happening with me today?

She opens her mouth widely and lets me enter it inside to shove the food into her big trap and satisfy her, "Are you happy?"

"Yes I am," she grimaces at me with a fake smile, chewing and speaking with her mouth full while standing up. "Don't you have knowledge of the fact that talking with your mouth full is disrespectful?" I tease her back as she's heading to the kitchen. "I don't care Mister."

"Come back here," I lower my bowl down to my lap, smiling at her. "Let's eat them together."

"Yours are not hard and crusty enough," she pronounces. Namjoon lets a scornful laughter escape from his mouth to make an obvious sound as if he was mocking me. "Then go to hell..." I mutter, not liking this little intentional insinuation to another thing right in front of that pervert. That's not damn funny at all...

"Ya!" her voice reverberates through the house. I dart my eyes to her to check what is wrong with this insane girl to yell, but notice she's holding the box of her cereals with an angry face, directed right at me. "Jeon Jungkook, are you freaking kidding me?"

"What...?"

"What?!" she repeats sarcastically, she takes the sachet inside of the item and shows it up to me. "If it's just to leave some scrumbles of my cereals in there, you can take everything you damn brat."

"I'm kind enough to not eat everything and you tell me I'm a jerk?!" I act offended playfully, gaping and laying my hand on my chest. "Not everything?! You freaking left two cereals in there!"

"Yes, so not everything," I provoke her even more, enjoying when she's getting mad and being even sexier. "And stop exaggerating, there's more than two of them. Okay?"

"Shut up," she shoots back with a smile, before walking up to me. "Remove your hands," she orders me, making me do so with a beam on my face and she pours the rest of the cereals into my bowl already filled with it. "There, now I'm going to eat your favorite ones."

"I don't care since it's you," I shrug and smirk at her, eating and taunting her. "Sure," she smiles smugly in return and goes back to the kitchen, allowing me to check her butt and thighs out while she's unaware of it.

"Such a cute couple..." Namjoon chuckles, shaking his head. I don't ever react to it but just enjoy the taste of my food while waiting for y/n to come back by my side. "Hurry your ass sweetheart! I'm cold!" I yell at her, hating to not be hearing her voice. "You're cold? And?" she comes back to my greatest pleasure, filling me with joy and putting a smile on my face. She holds her bowl filled to the full, giving me a dirty look. "Because I need you to warm me up a little bit..." I use a ridiculous but cute tone as she sat down just right next to me, her thick thighs against mine. I put one hand away from my bowl, to grab her thigh and place it over mine, for her legs to be pulled apart and her calf between mine.

"Who allowed you?" she lays her eyes into mine as I was staring at her with a smile. "You always let me do what I want."

"You're right..." she grins but takes a spoon of her breakfast, while I'm dragging my eyes on her lips parting to let the thing in. I bite my own ones and lean towards her as I moved my bowl down to my lap and passed my hand over her bare thigh that I love so much. "Can I have a spoon? I gave you one earlier."

She turns her head towards me, but I give her the sad puppy look and gaze down at her lips that I wish could kiss without caring about the people around us. "You don't deserve it."

"Please..." I pout and nuzzle her nose with mine, staring deeply into her soul and sparkling my own heart with bliss and love. She chews on her food, desperately attempting to conceal her adorable smile.

I press my lips on hers. I don't care about Namjoon, he already knows we're together anyway. Once I pull my lips apart from hers, our eyes fall deeply into each other's ones, my heart racing and punching me hard in the chest. I pass my tongue over my lips and maintain the eye contact, my thumb stroking her thigh.

"I'm...going to go take a shower..." Namjoon clears his throat obviously and stands up, to walk away and leave us alone.

I take this wonderful opportunity to put my bowl on the hard cushion, wrap my left arm around her neck to lay my fingers under her jawline and at the same moment, with my other hand, caress her thigh to lock our lips. She slowly lowers her bowl down to her lap and we both kiss each other passionately, enjoying this moment without anyone to stop or bother us. I fondly embrace her lips with mine and keep on going, my fingers stroking her thigh and sliding to the inner part of it to grab it and push a bit more forth with my head to deepen the kiss I've been craving for since I woke up.

As soon as a door opens, we pull apart and act as if nothing happened. I lick my lips and remove my hand from y/n's thigh to get hold of my bowl and just eat.

In just a glance taken at the right, I realize it's the jerk of Mihyan. I peek at y/n for a furtive second, but we both smile at each other before looking away.

Everyone remains silent, me and my baby both eating quietly our cereals as she hasn't removed her leg from mine. Her bowl and spoon appear within sight, making me have a glimpse of her. "Eat, you asked for one," she smiles but I do it as well and take the spoon in my mouth to eat what she fed me, then finish my own bowl of cereal, before grasping her thigh while leaning forward to put my empty dish on the coffee table.

I give a teasing squeeze to her skin and move back, as I heard Mihyan leaving the room. I grab hold of my lollipop and remove the wrapping, to put it into my mouth and set my attention on y/n still eating, cutely.

"Are my cereals delicious?" I speak as I put my lollipop in the corner of my cheek. She smiles and looks at me, to nod. "Yes," her eyes gaze down at my mouth. "What is the flavor?"

"Creamy strawberry," I whisper and rub the palm of my hand over her thigh, taking my phone out of the pocket of my pants. "Hm..." she hums, not realizing how enticing it is for me to hear this. "Hm?" I emit the same sound, making it vibrate through my throat and smirking at her. "Hm. Hm," she chuckles but brings her bowl to her lips, to drink the milk and make me go crazy. I never drift my eyes away from her, loving to see her lips clasping the edge of the dish and the milk entering her mouth, to then flow down her throat at each gulp.

She moves it down as she swallowed everything and go place the dish next to mine that I left alone. Her body goes back closer to me and she leans over me, to dive her eyes into mine for small seconds and drive me insane at the feeling of her curves pressed against me tightly.

"Can I taste it?" she smiles at me, giving a little glimpse at the stick of my lollipop.

"Taste what?" Namjoon suddenly reappears from out of nowhere. We both shoot our eyes in his direction at the startle he provoked into us.

"His willy," she says.

Holy f-

I lost my jaw at the sound of her word, imagining it, going insane, feeling on the verge of fainting. I stare at her, dumbfounded.

"Damn..." Namjoon reacts the same way than I did, his voice sounding shocked. "Did you...Did you just say that...? Holy shit man. You gave your boyfriend a boner," he scoffs and walks away as I felt my face turning hot at the problem he pointed out. I glance away and bend my legs up on the couch, to try concealing it.

Since I feel too hard to calm down, I grab my lollipop, pull it out of my mouth and push it onto her lips, "T-Take it..." I stutter like an idiot, feeling myself getting too aroused. Her eyes look into mine innocently and she opens her mouth to get it inside, allowing me to rise from my position and flee away to my bedroom.

I hurry to go lock myself in, making sure that no one will enter this room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
27.6K 1.3K 21
"Let my tongue explain to you how much I crave you..." _________ POSTPONED UPDATES! _________ Rose never knew what she was getting herself into whe...
7.8K 339 94
Maeve's ability to touch others' souls can be heartbreaking and confusing, but when she connects with two murderers, it turns her world upside down...
782K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...