Pick Your Poison ♠️ Klaus Mik...

By ScatteredMemory

"They're the king and queen of the supernatural world. Only a fool would dare to attack them." In which Klau... More

Pick Your Poison.
01. A Little Birdie Told Me.
02. Time for some fun.
03. Stay out of my way.
04. Do you understand me.
05. You did well.
06. Deception at it's finest
07. Origins of a devil.
08. Always have a backup
09. Say goodbye to family
10. Time to leave this place
11. Just a Little Torture.
12. Sometimes it Doesn't Work.
13. Memory Lane.
14. Suspicion Arises.
15. Shattered Reality.
16. Daddy's Dead.
18. Don't Piss Off Lilith.
19. Don't Get Cocky.
20. What a Dark Turn of Events.
21. Hidden Agendas.
22. Time to Stop Esther.
23. One down, four to go.
24. Duo of Death.
25. Decade Dance of Pain.
26. The Immortal Hunter.
27. Broken.
28. You're Alive.
29. Fun and Five.
30. Remember Italy.
31. A Mistake Was Made.
32. That Was Really Stupid.
33. Loneliness Is An Old Friend.
34. Fun and Games.
35. Dear Brother.
36. I'm so Sorry.
37. Vicious Taunting.
38. Brutal Hunger.
39. Time To Head Home.
40. Silas' Return.
41. Paralyzing Fear.
42. A Heads Up.
43. Familair Faces.
Author's Note/Goodbye?

17. Threats and Drinks.

4.8K 104 1
By ScatteredMemory

Season 3 Episode 10: The New Deal

Lilith and Klaus entered the Mystic Grill and looked around. The two saw Damon and Elena talking by the dart board. "Shall we have some fun?" Lilith asked Klaus with a smirk as she looked at the doppelgänger and her minion.

"Of course." Klaus replied and they started to make their way over to the two. "Don't mind me." Klaus said as he walked passed. Lilith laughed as she walked by, seeing the fear in the doppelgänger's eyes.

"Klaus." Elena said quietly.

"You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Damon said, trying to look intimidating and it pissed Lilith off. Time to put this baby vampire into his place.

"How about you stand down, Damon, and return to your post as the doppelgänger's little bitch." Lilith said with a dangerous smirk as her eyes shifted. Damon went to speak but closed his mouth and backed up.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate." Klaus says as a hybrid came over to them. The hybrid was one Klaus told to watch Elena. "Get a round in, would you Tony?" Klaus smiles, seeing that Elena is shocked.

"I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour." Damon commented as he crossed his arms. He was avoiding Lilith which caused her to smile.

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out."

"Cute blonde bombshell, psycho. Shouldn't be too hard to find." Damon said about Rebekah and Lilith snarled, you don't talk bad about her family.

"Truth is I've grown to rather like your little town. Think I might fancy a home here. Oh I imagine you're wondering how does this is affect you. The answer is: not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word." Klaus says with a grin.

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena said with a groan.

"Where's Stefan." Lilith demanded before Klaus could speak.

"Stefan skipped town the second he saved your husband's ass." Damn said with a low growl, he was still mad about what Stefan did.

"Well you see that is a shame." Klaus throws a dart and gets a bulls-eye. "Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine."

"That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem." Elena said and Klaus moves toward Elena. Damon steps in between them. Klaus smirks and Lilith snarls.

"Well this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart." Klaus said before he grabbed Lilith's waist and walked out of the grill.

••••••

A little while later Klaus and Lilith were inside the Salvatore boarding home, watching as Damon poured himself a drink. "I think it's about time we had a drink, don't you?" Klaus asks and Damon turns around. Lilith walked away from the two boys to flop into the couch. The brunette somehow making it seem graceful.

"I'd say we're overdue."

"Well, you've been so busy with all your plotting and scheming." Klaus smirked.

"You know me. Never miss a chance to plan an epic failure." Damon said with heavy groan at the end.

"Isn't that the truth but Damon don't be so hard on yourself. Who could have guessed your own brother would betray you?" Lilith asked as she lifted her head.

"Well, I did have a front row seat when your sister lied to you." Damon said to Klaus, totally ignoring Lilith.

"Yeah, well she's fickle that one. And you say you have no idea of her whereabouts?"

"That's the thing with younger siblings. You just never know what they're gonna do." Damon grinned. "Drink." Damon offered. Damon started to pour Klaus and Lilith a glass after they accepted. Lilith having moved from the couch to Klaus' side.

"You know, we've actually got a lot in common, you and I." Klaus said after the two drank. Lilith was sipping on hers.

"Really? Well, yeah. Maybe we can bond over our mutual loathing of my brother. Why are you so mad at him? He stole something?"

"My family, the Originals. I had them daggered, boxed-up awaiting the day when I saw fit to wake them. And he went in and pinched the bloody lot." Klaus lowly growled.

"Of course he did. Such a buzzkill, my baby bro. Well, I'd love to find him. Just the trouble is, I sure as hell don't work for you."

"You know, your drink stinks of vervain- so I can't compel you. There be no point in killing you because your actually the one with the most help of getting me what I need. And yet it would seem a demonstration is in order. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I told you to find Stefan. Well, it seems you people respond best to displays of violence. Why don't you take this as an example of my reach." Klaus said as he pulled out a phone. Damon watched as Lilith smirked into her glass.

"There he is! So, that thing I told you to do...why don't you go ahead and get on with it?" Klaus said into the phone and Damon began to panic.

••••••

"Compel the men to open up this wall. We need sun. I want a fortress not a dungeon." Klaus says as he and Mindy walk through the rooms of a large mansion. There are workers everywhere. Lilith was currently drinking from one of them. Tyler walks over to Klaus.

"Here he is: man of the hour!" Klaus grins.

"So everything went okay?" Tyler asked.

"Tony ran down Alaric instead of Jeremy, but apples, oranges, message lands the same."

"You said you are sending them a warning."

"And I did. An effective one! Elena's family suffers, she is motivated to get me what I want." Klaus grins once more.

"I didn't think that we actually have to kill anyone." Tyler said loudly.

"Tyler, mate. What you are feeling is the remnant of a guilty conscience. I need you to get over it, okay? End of the day human life is just a means to an end. Our means to our end. You do well to remember that?"

••••••

Lilith stood outside the boarding house. Klaus would be with her but he had some business to deal with. Lilith watched as the door opened to reveal the doppelgänger. Elena's eyes widened. "I though Klaus was coming." Elena said and Lilith grinned.

"He's busy so you get to deal with me. What do you want?" Lilith demanded and crossed her arms.

"I couldn't find Stefan, but I have something else." Elena says as Lilith enters the home. Down in the cellar, Elena opens the door to Rebekah's cell; Rebekah lies on the ground, daggered. Lilith smiled sadly.

"Poor Rebekah. Can't leave her alone for even a second." Lilith says as she looks at Rebekah.

"You have Rebekah. A deal is a deal."

"The life of Rebekah in exchange for your brother? Yeah I'd say that's a bargain. Consider him spared." Lilith's says with a grin, because unlike Klaus Lilith doesn't always keep her word.

"You should know I was the one that daggered her. When she wakes she'll come after me."

"Klaus and I can control Rebekah. Besides you still need to find Stefan."

"I told you I don't know where he is." Lilith undaggers Rebekah. She smelt the lie in Elena's time.

"You're lying. Fortunately you have no shortage of loved ones. If I don't find my family the question you should be asking yourself is who's gonna die next! Bonnie? Caroline? Damon? It's only a matter of time before Stefan gives me what I want." Lilith threatens with her face completely changed. Elena flinched.

"He doesn't care about me anymore. Your husband sure of that. You turned him into a monster. Now he's your problem. And just so you know I'm not the only one that Rebekah wants dead. She knows what Klaus did to their mother. She knows that he killed her. You can let yourself out." Elena says as she leaves and Lilith shook her head. Lilith picked up Rebekah and took her to the mansion.

Lilith lays her on a table and a few hours later Klaus returns and sees Rebekah. "Here we are, Rebekah. Home sweet home. Only took a thousand years...And to think I was counting on you being here with me. But that's all ruined now, isn't it?" He sees one of her fingers moving a little. "I'm so sorry. Sister...We'll meet again one day..." Klaus says before he redaggers Rebekah. Lilith and Klaus shared a sad smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
3.6K 149 20
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Rosalie Salvatore was dead. At least, that's what her brothers thought. In 1864, Damon and Stefan had become...
17.8K 435 32
One heart divided between two families. What was one Slayer supposed to do when she was being torn in two different directions? One that dragged her...
1.6M 34.3K 53
Stefan and Damon's sister, Ava, arrives in town unannounced with secrets. Secrets that will destroy their family bond forever. Forever is a long time...