Love can bring many changes...

bubbleybunnies által

This is about two people who study's in same collage. Then they eventually has feeling for each other but wa... Több

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Promo
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Wikipedia
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 46

1.2K 152 52
bubbleybunnies által

Neil was ready to surprise his baby sister. He was in kitchen giving final touch of his cake which he baked himself and obviously getting help by swetha and Bebe who was there too. Prakash was in hall keeping eye on the clock.

There was 10 minutes left when Prakash rushed into kitchen and shouted.

Prakash : Neil.. 10 minutes left.. is your surprise ready?

Neil : yes dad.. give two minutes..

Prakash nodding and pepped to see the cake but unfortunately he couldn't as Neil was standing front and doing something. He made face when Neil turns making Prakash gleam in excitement seeing the cake.

Neil : let's surprise neha.

All nodding their head moves to neha room. Swetha lightly pushed the door and saw neha sleeping snuggling herself into duvet. She smiles and turning back to others gestures then to come in.

All quietly enters inside the room and saw neha. They smiled and moving to bed Neil sat down on bed and  bending down to neha ears shouted' happy birthday' making neha sit up with jerk on bed.. she was startled and looks at Neil angrily.

She hits his chest making him and others chuckles. Neha stops hitting Neil as she heard others chuckle..

Neil : happy birthday neha..

Neha mental slapped her head not remembering tomorrow is her birthday.

Neha : my birthday.. wow.. cakes gifts... yeahhhh... my birthday..

She jumped on birthday while others was smiling at her childish behaviour.

Neil : neha I wished you happy birthday.. you didn't even say thank you to me ..

Neha : thank you Bhai.. but where is my cake?

Neil moving up to swetha took the cake and brought of front neha face who gave beautiful smile to Neil..

Neil : happy birthday neha... cut the cake..

He said giving the knife  to her..

( cake 😋😋)

Neha blows the candle first then closing her eyes makes wish before cutting the cake. Others sang happy birthday as neha cuts the cake. Neha took first piece and fed Neil who fed her back.

Neil : happy birthday my baby sister.

He kissed her forehead.

Neha then fed Bebe, swetha and Prakash. All then wishing neha 'happy birthday' once again went to sleep expect Neil who stayed back in the room.

Neha went to washroom to wash her hand while Neil kept the cake side and did some arrangement in balcony for neha.

Neha coming back from washroom calls Neil's who told her to come in balcony. Neha got teary eyes seeing the balcony arrangements by her Neil. A small sob escaped from her mouth which made Neil stop whatever he was doing and turns looking at neha who was shedding tears.

He rushed to her and cupping her face wipes her tears off.

Neil : why is neha crying?

Neha : Bhai... this.. is so sweet... I love you Bhai..

Neil : Bhai loves you too neha.. now stop crying.. it's your birthday.. your special day.. we will enjoy but by crying.. okay..

Neha nodded her head while Neil holding her hand to her took her to balcony. Both settled down on the floor whereas neha kept her head in Neil's lap who starts caressing her hair.

The silent engulfed over them when Neil broke looking down at neha who was staring at the beautiful state front of her.

Neil : Neha..

Neha lifting her head up looks at him.

Neha : yes Bhai..

Neil : what do you want on this birthday as your gift?

Neha : gift... but I already have what I want.. I have you all.

Neil : I know but still what gift you want from me?

Neha thinks for moment and smirks looking at Neil.

Neha : will give me this gift if I ask you?

Neil : it's your birthday gift then how can I say no. What do you want?

Neha : i want a vacation with you and avni di.

Neil stares her in shock.

Neil : but neha.. this is not possible. I and avni just got back from goa then how we go on another vacation?

Neha : Bhai please..

Neil : neha please understand me too..  we can't miss class or take holiday from college..

Neha got sad hearing him but how can Neil let this happen.

Neil : neha I have idea. See after next month we have a week holiday so why not vacation in that week.. and even you will be free. What say?

Neha : really Bhai.. this can happen?

Neil : yes.. now smile..

Neha brightly smiles. hours passed with these two siblings enjoying their time that they didn't  realise when they slept in balcony...

Next morning swetha rubbing her eyes walks to neha room to wake her up but she got surprised not finding neha in the room. Swetha looks around when realisation strikes her.

She walks to balcony and smiled seeing the scene front of her. She blessed them and bending down to near whispers his name.

Swetha : tillu... tillu.. wake up.. wake up Tilu..

Neil opens his eyes and adjust the sun brightness on his face. He roams his eyes around and found himself in balcony. Then his eyes landed on neha who was sleeping in his lap. He smiles and noticed swetha there.

Neil : good morning mom!

Swetha : good morning tillu.. wake neha up. I have going to make breakfast meanwhile.

Neil nodding his head starts caressing neha hair and softly calls her name out whereas swetha ruffing Neil's hair left the room.

Neil : neha.. wake up.. neha.. wake up.. it's your birthday at least don't sleep all day...

Neha snuggling to Neil opens her eyes and looks at him.

Neha : good morning Bhai.. let me sleep..

Neil : not happening.. get your lazy ass up and fresh up.. mom went to make yummy breakfast  especially for birthday girl..

Neha : wow.. Bhai.. yummy breakfast... I'm up..

She sat up and smiled at him.

Neil : fresh up.

Neha nodding her head went inside the room and Neil went to his room.

Neil reaching his room his eyes fell on bed side table where his phone was kept. He slapped his head and walks to bed side. He picks the up and trying turning it on but couldn't because of battery low. His phone was died. He sighed and bending down took the charger and inserted the charger to his phone. He kept his phone back on table and walks to closet.

Neil taking his clothes went to fresh up. 30 minutes later Neil wiping his wet hair with towel comes out when his phone starts ringing. He wiping his hair walks to his bed side and throws the towel and sat down picking the phone in his hand.

His lips curved into beautiful smile seeing the caller id. He licking his lips picks the call up.

Neil : good morning miss Metha! Missing me so much?

He said to tease her but didn't knew what was waiting for him.

Avni : who the hell are you? Is this wrong number?

Neil smirks drops down hearing avni.

Neil : Avni how can you say it's wrong number?

He said in annoyingly but in return he heard her laughing from other side.

Neil : stop laughing miss Metha.

While other side avni controlling her laugh spoke.

Avni : why should I stop laughing mr Neil khanna?

Neil : fine! Continue with you laugh, I'm very angry with you.

Avni : sorry Neil!

Neil didn't say anything but kept the call on. Avni not getting response from him thought he really got angry. She made sad face and thought how to make Neil mood better. Few minutes later Neil not hearing Avni's voice removing phone from his ears looks the screen to see till no..

Neil : avni are you still there?

Avni : yes, Neil I'm sorry.

Neil : it's okay.. I was teasing you.

Avni : Neilllll.. I got so scared thinking you're angry with me.. but look at you..

Neil : sorry.. sorry.. listen may I know the reason why this sudden call that too on my phone?

Avni rolled her eyes hearing him.

Avni : well the call wasn't for you but fortunately your luck worked today.. before you argue with me.. where is neha? I have tried calling her but she isn't picking my call at all.. I want to wish her.

Neil : she must be getting ready.. too much excitement for her birthday na.

Avni : I know Neil.. could you pass phone to her please.

Neil : well...I can but.. will I get in return?

Avni : don't you know bribe is crime?

Neil : oh I didn't knew that..

Avni : Neil be serious.

Neil : I'll ask neha to call you. Is that okay to you?

Avni : okay!

Neil : okay, I'll see you tonight! Bye!

Avni : bye!

Neil ending the call kept the phone back on charging and got up moving to get ready. Neil once getting ready into jeans and white t-shirt went downstairs to see his sister getting pampered by his family on her birthday. He clears his throat gaining everyone's attention.

Neil walking to them spoke.

Neil : just because today is your princess birthday doesn't mean you don't have son too.. even I'm hungry but no one asked me about food. This is not fair.

Bebe chuckling at his behaviour and drags him to dinning table and pushed on the chair. She starts filling his plate and taking one bite fed him.  Neil starts chewing the food while grinning at his patents and sister.

Bebe : you all stop staring my grandson and have your breakfast. We have lots of work still pending.

Others nodding their head sat on dinning table and served themselves. Neil eating in between looks at neha who was enjoying hey favourite breakfast.

Neil : neha!

Neha : yes Bhai!

She said looking at Neil while stuffing another bite in her mouth.

Neil : call avni!

Neha clueless nodded her head.  Neil only smiled and turns to Bebe who stared him suspiciously. Neil immediately avoided the gaze and took the bite from her hand.

At evening grande birthday party celebration was organised for neha. Neha was sitting in her room and looking lost when she felt tap on her shoulder. She got startled and turns back to see Neil grinning at her.

Neha : Bhai you scared me!

Neil  made whatever face and settled beside her.

Neil : why you looking lost and say? Today is your birthday and look at you.. so sad and gloomy.

Neha : Bhai please.. don't annoy me.

Neil : aree what I annoy you? How rude? What's wrong?

Neha : Bhai.. today is my birthday party but I don't have any dress... what will I wear today?

Neil slapped her forehead hardly and muttered stupid girl to which neha made face and passed angry glare to him.

Neil : who said you don't have a dress? Did yo forget your Bhai will forget to bring dress for you?

Neha's eyes twinkled hearing him and looks at him like child..

Neha : dress for me?

Neil nodded his head and brought bag front of neha which he was holding behind his back. Neha gleamed in happiness and hugged him.

Neha : thank you Bhai .. thank you.. you're best brother anyone can I have.. I love you Bhai..

Neil caressed her hair and kissed it softly. He too smiled seeing his baby sister happy.

Neil : enough of buttering.. now get ready. All guest would be coming within hour.. I'm sure they want to see birthday girl instead of decorations only..

Neha bobbing her head taking the bag went to washroom while Neil left to his room.

Khanna  house was decorating per of neha taste.

( the decorations)

Khanna family was checking last minute arrangements when they heard door bell. Swetha went to open the door and welcomed Neil's friends.

Ali and vidyut entering inside ran to food counter making everyone laugh while Riya and Juhi gave hand to swetha in kitchen to see the cake before the guest starts coming...

Juhi : swetha aunty is neha still getting ready?

Swetha : yeah.. she would be in her room. Why don't you both see her.. I'll manage here.

Riya : okay aunty. Call us if you need any help.

Swetha nodded her head and both girls went to see neha.

Juhi and Riya pushed neha door and walked inside to see neha sitting near dressing table and wearing simple elegant neckpiece.

Juhi : wow neha.. you look so beautiful..

Neha stands up hearing Juhi voice and twirled herself around.

Neha : thank you Di.. Bhai brought this dress and jewellery.

Juhi : I'm jealous of you.. Neil is your brother.. his choices are so good..

Neha : I'm lucky having my brother then di.. and you both looks pretty..

Both girls thanked neha and took her back to dressing table and helped her with hair design.

Neil walked downstairs with his hand in his pocket and smile playing on his lips. He walks around and admire the decorations for his sister birthday party. He roamed his eyes around the hall and saw many guests were already here. His eyes stopped on his two idiots friends who was filling their stomach none stop. He shaking his head moves to them and hit  their head from back.

Neil : guys act like guest at least.

Ali : we are not guest okay.. don't you know we are family of this house.

Vidyut : yes and who are you?

Neil : really guys.. where is  girls? Don't tell me because of food you forgot them? Oh god what should I do with you?

Ali : whatever...

Ali tuned back and eating again and vidyut rolling his eyes ate his food while Neil gave them look and left from there muttering some curses to them.

All the guests were arrived expect Metha family. Even Avni's friends was invited by Neil as Neha know them too. All gusts looks at the stairs including khanna family and saw neha walking like princess.. Neil and Prakash had tears seeing neha like that.. they both smiled in tears and looks at neha who was giggling with Juhi and Riya.

Neha, Juhi and Riya stops laughing feeling gaze and looks up to see everyone staring them. They reached to them and neha walks to her family. She first took blessing of Bebe.

Baby : happy birthday sweetheart.

Neha : thank you bebe.

She looks at her parents who smiled. She too their blessing.. she also thanked her parents as they wished her happy birthday once again. She lastly stood front of Neil and smiled.

Neha : how do I look?

Neil : speechless...

He hugged her and whispered 'happy birthday'.

Neha : thank you Bhai!

Neil broke hug and cupping her face kissed her forehead.

Neil : always stay happy!

Neha smiles and stood beside Neil. All the guest one by one wished neha happy birthday including her and Neil's friends.

Neha looking around the hall moves to Neil and whispered into his ear.

Neha : didn't you invite my would be Bhabhi? Where is she?

Neil's eyes went wide open hearing neha who slightly giggled at his reaction. Before he could answer they heard loud voice. All turned around and saw another princess entering inside the hall with her family behind her....

To be continued......

Finally I'm back with update.

Missed this book or not?

Missed me or not?

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

Did you enjoy the siblings part?

Are you guys excited for next chapter?

Vote and comment.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

50.3K 5K 22
Two best friends. Will they confess or fall apart. Read to find more. COMPLETED ON 14TH AUGUST 2019
86.1K 10K 45
It's a Story Of A girl who came back to her country after 10 years but she came back with a reason and a boy who is smart intelligent his eyesight is...
80.5K 4.9K 22
Avneil os Avneil #13 Completed on 29th may 2021
43.2K 3.7K 11
A student falling for teacher. Let see what happens. This only consist 10 chapters. Tags Aditirathore #10 Avneil #45 Avni #28 Collage #5 Naamkran #...