My Little Girl 💕 (Editing)

By mel_berries

Faith, A four year old girl who had a terrible past and was sent to an orphange for the past 5 months. Zande... More

Chapter 1 : Faith
Chapter 2: Zander
Chapter 3: Past
Chapter 4 : New World
Chapter 5 : Papa
Chapter 6 : Accident
Chapter 7: Triggered
Chapter 8: Care
Chapter 9: Brother & Mother
Chapter 10: Hurt
Chapter 11: Help ?
Chapter 12: Preparing
Chapter 13: Daycare
Chapter 14: Left me
Chapter 15: Booty Call
Chapter 16: Date Night
Chapter 17: Missing Papa
Chapter 18: Custody?
Chapter 19: Park
Chapter 20: The truth
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The News (Part 2)
Faith's Bad day
Home with dad
The End
Extra - The Wedding Night

The News (Part 1)

10.7K 282 47
By mel_berries

Jake Pov

Today was the day i'm gonna tell my parents i'm gay, not only my parents but my whole family.  I hope my family accepts me. 

Today kinda a big day as we are having a family dinner as my sister Faith is coming over with her husband. So it's just a really big day for me. 

I'm currently 18 and i'm gonna be leaving to college very soon. I've been talking to this guy recently but we aren't dating yet or anything. 

Everleigh is 16 and she is that really innocent girl so much and dad don't really have a problem with her. Her grades are really good as well. 

Right now, I was in my room getting ready. My sister hasn't arrived yet and I'm so sure Everleigh is studying or reading a book as usual. Mom and dad are cooking dinner today so both of them will most probably be in the kitchen.

I eventually got ready and went downstairs still ready and nervous but the food smells so good. I'm already hungry. I'm guessing mom and dad just finished cooking as they were both leaving the kitchen.

Dad smiled at me as he straight up went upstairs to get ready as mom smiled at me.

"Jake, just wait downstairs. Your sister will be arriving quite soon so yea. I'm gonna get ready. We will be down soon." 

I nodded and kissed my mom cheek as over the years I grew taller and taller following my dad's height. I sat down on the couch sitting there waiting for my sister to arrive as I thought about my speech that I was preparing to tell everyone. 

Faith Pov  

God, today is such a good day. I am so excited to go over my parents house as I am pregnant. I can't wait to tell them that they are gonna be grandparents. 

I was packing the pregnancy test in a nice box wrapping it to give my parents for them to open it like a gift. I was almost done when Jonah came in the house from the grocery store. 

"I'm home baby!"

I giggled. 

"In the bedroom baby." 

It was quiet for a while as I hear his footsteps coming up. Me and Jonah moved back to New York a while back as we were done studying and we decided to come back and work here. 

We stayed with my parents for a few months as we needed enough money to get our own house. Eventually, we did have enough money and bought our own house and now here we are healthy and strong together. 

"How is my wife and baby doing?"

He smiled walking towards me as he kissed my lips softly and kissed my belly. 

"We're good baby. Shall we have a shower together?"

He smirked kissing my neck softly 

"Of course baby." 

Also, I am 2 months pregnant which I  found out 2 weeks ago and of course I immediately told Jonah. 

Flashback

I was right now in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test  really nervous. Today was my day off and I noticed over the weeks, I have been having morning sickness, craving for weird types of food especially pickles and I seem to get sick whenever I smell coffee which is super weird. 

I never told Jonah any of these as I just wanted to take a pregnancy test first. I don't wanna get his hopes up as I know he always wants to be a dad. 

We got married the minute we came back to New York as my dad helped me a lot during financial wise. He is such an amazing dad.  Speaking of amazing dad, Jonah is going to be an amazing dad too. 

Jonah was helping my dad with some work issues today so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to do it.  I went to the bathroom following the instruction. Once, it was done I came outside sitting on my bed waiting for the results. 

I waited for 3 minutes. I finally took the pregnancy test and it was positive. Oh my god! I can't believe it. I'm pregnant! I was in tears, so happy.  I couldn't wait to tell Jonah. 

________

It was late evening when he came home. I could hear his car.  He walked in as I walked down the stairs at the same time. He looked at me and smiles softly 

"Hey beautiful."

I smiled softly and walked to him getting straight to the point

"Baby I have a surprise." 

He looked at me confused as I pulled him along to the living room 

"What is it beautiful?" 

I giggled

"Wait here." 

He sat there as I walked to the room getting the pregnancy test which was in a pretty box. I walked down walking to him as he looked really confused. 

"What is it baby?"

He asked as he took the box looking into my eyes searching for answers. All i did was smile. He looked down at the box and starts to open it. He looked at the pregnancy test as I looked at him tearing up 

"I-I'm pregnant baby." 

He looked at me with tears as well 

"R-really?" 

I nod slowly and he hugs he tightly as I cry happy tears in his arms. He kept hugging me 

"I love you so much my beautiful wife, I forever will." 

I smile and replied

"I love you too baby." 

I pulled away looking at him as I rub my tummy. He looked at me as he place his hand on mine.

"A little one on it's way, can't wait for the baby to be with us." 

I giggled kissing him softly as he kisses me back. I love him so much and I couldn't wait to have a family with him. My high school sweetheart, my husband, my best friend and my soulmate. 

THE END

We took our shower and got ready to go to my dad house. Surprisingly, my dad really likes Jonah now.  Jonah started the car as I sat down in the car and we were off to my dad's house. 

____________________________________

SURPRISE! Your bonus chapter is here. Sorry for taking so long to upload it but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for my grammar errors. I'll try to make it better.  There will be a part 2 soon. 

Comment down below if you miss this book. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts:

What's gonna happen next?

How will everyone react to Faith pregnancy ?

Will everyone support Jake for being gay?

Is Jonah a good husband?

Do you want more bonus chapter's ?

Comment your thoughts :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

PICTURE TIME! (Future them) 

Everleigh 

Jake 

Pls vote and comment. It would mean alot to me. I love reading you guys comments. 

Follow me! For more bonus chapters. 

Love yall, 
See you soon

Love,
Mel💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 120 10
"No! Please...stop!" I gasp between the blows to my stomach and back. "Keep screaming worm, I like it when you scream." and with that, I received yet...
5.5K 229 22
I will never forget when this was 1st place in salmon, biggest achievement i've ever made. This is a vampire au, the cliche vampire Techno and human...
317K 4.2K 137
(Remaining chapters ) The story and picture is not mine all credits to the original owner and author.😊 Author: Yingcheshixue Other title: Deliveran...
66.8K 1.7K 19
{Girls need love} ★ "𝘚𝘩𝘦 was her person" Azaleeia production 2024, 💌; romance story+paige Bueckers