Black-Hearted Love!

By CrimsonSector87

F/n has had it rough his whole life. He's been bullied and abused by females his whole life. This all started... More

Reader Info!
My Life Summary!
F*ck Life! Suicide!
WOW! NOW You All Give A Sh!t!?
I! Don't!! CARE!!! Just Piss Off!
F*ck All Of You! I'm DONE!
Wow! This Is Gonna Be Fun!
Kindness!? Pt. 1
Kindness! Pt. 2
Saving Them! Unlocking My Semblance!
Well...I Guess Not All Females Are Bad!
Happy Birthday, Lexi!
The Vytal Festival!
Finally, Some Revenge!
Unwanted Interactions!
Wow! Just WOW!
A Mission Gone Wrong!
Some Things Are For The Best!
Reconcile With Sisters!

The Bastard Vs. The Spartan!

12.6K 157 75
By CrimsonSector87

(F/n's POV)

Well...this is it.

Tonight's the final singles match of the Vytal Festival...and me and NDGO made it all the way, pretty much thanks to me and Nebula winning the doubles match yesterday.

And guess who's the final opponent?

The (in)famous Pyrrha Nikos, famously known for winning the Mistral Regional Tournament for four years and infamously known for not helping me a long time ago and hurtfully rejecting my feelings.

And guess who's going up against her?

Me! My girlfriends felt that I would be the best option considering my skills and arsenal. So...I willingly took their offer and now I'm up against her...

Which is good considering that I can now inflict pain onto her like she had done to me.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

(No One's POV)

F/n was seen sitting down with his girlfriends and daughter, chatting away before...

Port:Alright, ladies and gentlemen, students and Huntsmen. Tonight...the final match of the 40th Vytal Festival is...F/n L/n vs. Pyrrha Nikos! May the fighters walk into the arena immediately.

F/n:Well, this is my fight now. Wish me luck.

As a form of giving him good luck, his four girlfriends kissed him and Lexi hugged him. F/n smiled and blushed from the affection and then grabbed his weapons before leaving to go to the arena.

On his way there though...

He was met with his mother, who was leaning against the wall and looking at him with a sorrowful face.

Quill:He-Hey, F/n.

F/n just glared at her, feeling no want to speak with her.

F/n:What do you want, woman?

Quill:I just wanted to say...good luck and...

F/n:Sorry's not gonna cut it, Quill. Keep that in mind and leave me alone.

Just when F/n was walking past her...

Quill:And just so you know...I was the one who persuaded the others to let you play with your girlfriends and now look where you are.

F/n just stood still and looked over her shoulder, looking into her red eyes with his icy blue ones.

F/n:I never wanted to say this now that it's been mentioned by you...but...thanks anyway.

F/n then walked into the arena, being met with Pyrrha. Walking up and standing across from her, he returned her sorrowful expression with a cold one.

F/n:Well, Nikos...ready to feel the same pain I felt?

Pyrrha:F/n...I don't want to fight you or hurt you.

F/n:Were you thinking like that when you've shunned me in the past? (Silence) I thought not.

Pyrrha:F/n...please!

F/n didn't listen. Instead, he took out his swords and spun them around before holding them in a position where the blades were faced backwards and across his chest.

F/n:I'd rather inflict the same pain on you...mentally.

Then...

Port:Let the battle...BEGIN!

Then, it all started. 

F/n and Pyrrha charged at each other and began to swing, clash, and strike at each other. In comparison, both the combatants were equal in skill and such. However, what gave F/n an advantage over Pyrrha was his arsenal...and his way to weaken her.

F/n swung his swords at Pyrrha, only for her to block them with her shield and throw a spin kick at his leg. He collapsed, but gotten back up in time to block at attack from her shield. Holding the disk-shaped object back with his hands...

F/n:Remember all you've done to me?

Pyrrha:F/n...

F/n:Ignoring me when I needed help, "politely" rejecting me...you just wanted me to break and die!

Pyrrha:Please stop!

F/n suddenly shoved her back violently before throwing a roundhouse kick to her, sending her back from him. He then whipped out his pistols and fired at her, which she either dodged or blocked.

F/n:All those times you treated me like a ghost, not caring at my suffering?

Pyrrha:STOP!

Using her Semblance, Pyrrha threw her shield at him and brought it back to attempt to hit him again. F/n managed to dodge it and catch it in his hands.

F/n:You know how you broke me back then? 

Pyrrha:...Please stop!

F/n:Well, you truly are...a shield breaker.

Then due to his emotions right now...

A bolt of yellow lightning struck F/n and he transformed into his Titan form...for the second time. That sighted shocked and scared everyone in the arena...literally. F/n then stared at F/n and...roared before speaking without even opening his mouth, a demonic voice emitting from within himself.

F/n:Prepare to feel true pain!

F/n then slowly moved towards Pyrrha, who tried to shoot him with her weapon, only for the bullets to barely even make him flinch. When he got close to her, he attempted to grab her, but she dodged and stabbed his arm. Then, she switched the spear to its sword function and went to slash him...only for his arm to crystallize and cause it to break. F/n then took the chance to grab her and bring her close to himself.

F/n:You're such a fool, Nikos! Just like everyone else in Beacon! 

F/n then proceeded to bring his other fist up and smash it into her, breaking her Aura, putting her in pain, and knocking her out of the arena. After that, F/n's Titan body fell forward and began to melt away as he crawled out, completely tired. Before he passed out, all he could hear was...

Port:And...F/n L/n emerges victorious which means...Team NDGO F are the winners of the 40th Vytal Festival.

After that, cheering emerged before he fainted.

<<==>>Timeskip<<==>>

F/n was seen stirring before his heavy eyelids gave in and let him see that he was in the infirmary and his girlfriends and adoptive daughter were right beside.

F/n:Oh, hello there.

Lexi hugged him immediately, which he returned by patting her back.

Lexi:Daddy! I thought you...

F/n:I'm fine, Lexi. The only consequence of using my Titan form is that I pass out from exhaustion, even for moments like that. *turns to his girlfriends* So, are you all doing okay?

Nebula:We won...all because of you. 

Gwen:She's right. And as a added bonus, you're pretty amazing as a person.

F/n went slightly red from her comment. 

F/n:Really?

Gwen:Yep. And being in a relationship with you...those thots messed up their chance.

F/n couldn't help but bring himself to kiss her for that, much to the jealousy of the other three. Of course, he kissed them as well as the screen went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 2.3K 20
Pain is the only thing that kept Y/n knowing he's alive what happens after he meets his absuive sister's along his with his family? Will he kill them...
1.8K 12 11
A story when Arctic was walking back to Beacon Academy from Vale he went back to his girlfriends dorm, when he was told by the students that Team RWB...
40.7K 418 20
The story of Raiden Rose, Ruby's twin brother who was abused and wanted to run away from his family and start a new life or die trying. But all of th...
93.2K 1K 24
He WAS Michael Afton, son of the infamous child killer, William Afton. After his father gained a warrant on himself, he was left in foster care. He j...