the new girl m.p.

By alespolibio

Avery Castano, younger sister of Mariano Castano, moves to New Jersey one month before starting junior year... More

hi!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
background info
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
sequel?
done

25

5.3K 63 47
By alespolibio

🥺🥺🥺he got verified

also, my fine line cd came today 🤩

Averys POV

It's wednesday and I actually went to school today. Rep rally wasn't so bad, I had fun. Me and Mattia were just sitting and talking in his kitchen and he just starts running around and yelling.

"What happened?!" I asked trying to know what the fuck is going on. He had the biggest smile on his face and his mom ran into the kitchen.

"What's all this noise Mattia?"

"I just got verified!" He looked so happy. He showed his mom and they both started jumping around. I love his family.

"Let's go!" I yelled out and gave him a big hug. I started jumping around with them too.

"I'm so proud of you baby." I said hugging him again and giving him a small kiss.

"I can't feel my face. I'm soooo happy!!"

"Let's go out tonight and celebrate?" I looked over to his mom and she nodded her head. I looked over at Mattia who couldn't stop staring at his phone screen.

"I'm down. I'll get ready right now."

"Oh Avery come with me for a second?" His mom called for me from the stairs.

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to ask if you would come with me to the grocery store real quick. Mattia won't even notice, he takes forever to get ready." I laughed agreeing with her.

"Of course I can. I'll wait for you down here." She went up to get her purse then we left.

The drive was quiet for a while. I never hung out with his mom one on one but I would love to get close to her.

"I've always wanted a daughter. You're like the daughter I've never had." She put a hand on my shoulder while speaking.

"You really make Mattia the happiest boy ever. Before you guys started dating, he would talk about you nonstop to us and he still does. You've got my son going crazy for you." My heart melted at these words.

"I try my hardest to be the best for him. He makes me happy and makes me feel appreciated, I just want him to feel the same." We got to the grocery store and started walking in.

texts in the gc
sl4r🤮💕

Kairi: MY BOY GOT VERIFIED LETS GOOOOO😎

alvaro: FUCK YEAHH IM NEXT

kairi: you'll probably be last. ales next im calling it

alvaro: let me be happy :/

avery: he's in the shower right now BUT YESS MY BABY GOT VERIFIED i'm so happy 🥺
and we're going out tonight. ALL OF US that includes you ale. so get ready see y'all in an hour

mattia: just got out of the shower and didn't find you where tf did you go ?

avery: out with your mom 🤪💅

alvaro: ooOoO la suegra😎😎

avery: stop 🥺
mattia we'll be home soon sorry i'm
having fun with the better polibio 🙅🏻‍♀️

mattia: shut up dumbo

avery: make me.

kairi: can y'all not get freaky in front of me ? i'm an INNOCENT child of god

ale: innocent? okayyyYyyY

I was waiting in line while his mom went to go grab one more thing. Luckily she came before it was our turn to go up.

"Thank you for coming with me amor it means a lot to me."

"No problem." I opened the trunk for her and helped put the items away.

"I know I shouldn't be talking about this but, Mattias last girlfriend was crazy! Well not the one before you, the one before that one. She would never leave him alone after they broke up. I was in the room when he called to break up with her and esta chica started laughing! She was not taking him serious and she would show up at the house and ask for him. It was a mess for like three months."

"Oh my god that's weird." We got to the house and I helped her bring everything inside.

"Yeah they all didn't give me the feeling you give me. Like they gave off bad vibes..or maybe it was just me but you don't give off bad vibes." It felt good knowing his mom liked me.

"Fucking left without warning me." Mattia said coming to the kitchen to meet us.

"We're all going to Applebee's later." He said to his mom while opening the water case she just bought.

"Be back before 11, Mattia, you have school tomorrow." He nodded and we both walked out.

I unlocked my car and waited for it to heat up.

"How can you deal with this fucking cold? I'm not used to it." I was shivering at this point.

"Well get used to it."

"Asshole." I whispered under my breath.

"What pussy? Say it louder."

"Ass-hole!!" I said louder pointing at him. He flicked my forehead while recording me.

"Fucking asshole." I started driving to pick up Kairi and Alejandro.

"Hi" Kai said coming into the car and sitting on the left side.

"You good? You sound sad." I looked in the mirror to see him. He shifted in his seat.

"I'm just tired. I was taking a nap and woke up even more tired like what the fuck."

"Bitch boy needs his nap." Mattia said while plugging in his phone and playing music.

*****

"Imagine I put a fry up my ass." Alvaro said dying of laughter. I want to know what the fuck goes on in his brain.

"Wanna test it out?" Ale winked at him causing the table to start laughing again. Oh god.

I noticed Alejandro looking at me a couple times and even made eye contact with him a few times. I would give him a small smile acting as though I didn't know he liked me. He still doesn't know that I know about it. He quickly looked away when Mattia looked up from his phone.

"Any dessert tonight?" The waiter asked us. I nodded and ordered the cookie. I got up to follow the waiter.

"Do you think you guys can write congratulations on it? It's for my boyfriend he just got verified on instagram today."

He nodded and walked into the kitchen. I walked back to the group as if nothing had happened. Vic and Taylor were telling me about Taylor's boyfriend. Other people's relationships are so interesting.

The cookie got here and I started recording to get Mattias reaction.

"Congratulations!"

"Yessir!"

Was being heard all around our booth. We dig into the dessert.

"Congrats baby." I looked at him while putting some whipped cream on his nose . He turned over and kissed me then wiped it off.

"Thanks, I love you guys."

We left after paying and I dropped everyone off. Kairi was staying over tonight. Honestly it didn't matter what time he stayed, he could just jump balcony's and his mom wouldn't know.

I dropped Mattia off at his house and started driving to mine. I opened the door and got attacked with love by Lucy.

We walked up to my room with Lucy behind us, struggling to get her little legs up the stairs. She's the cutest.

"His mom told me today one of his exes was crazy. She didn't tell me a name though and it's bothering me."

"Mattias mom?"

"Yes his mom who else's mom?" I smacked his head and he smacked mine back.

"You can't hit girls!" I said grabbing my body pillow and throwing it at him.

"You're one of the boys so you don't count." He threw it back to me.

"But yeah she was most likely talking about Abby. He's only dated Abby, Jenna, and you." So her name is Abby.

"Tell me about her? Does she still live in New Jersey?"

"Nah she moved a couple months after the breakup. She wasn't taking it well and would show up at Mattias house. Her parents found out and now they live in Texas." Wow imagine moving states because you couldn't handle a breakup.

"Yeah that's weird that she would do that. But honestly if me and Mattia ever broke up I don't know what I would do. I'd probably never leave my room and cry in silence." I shook it off not wanting to think about ever breaking up with Mattia. It would end my world.

"Ight well ima go shower. Byee." He opened the balcony door and hopped over.

"Bye don't slip and die!" I waved closing the door and locking it. I went into my bathroom to turn on the water and take a shower too.

message from
mattia
hey big head you're the best

avery
thanks doofus 🥰

mattia
i'm so full 😔
i think i'm gonna sleep right now goodnight baby i love you❤️

avery
yeah ima shower rq
goodnight i love you too ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.1K 40
You move to a new place called New Jersey with your mom and twin brother Alvaro since your parents divorced ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ you meet two boys who yo...
503K 4.7K 74
You moved to New Jersey and you meet Mattia, do you guys become best friends? Something more? ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’—
4.1K 119 27
Your a 16 year old girl who is in love with one of your twin brother Mattia's Bestfriend what will happen Mature Cursing
131K 2.3K 87
Imagines of your favorite jersey boys. Send request โ€ผ๏ธ (Slow updates)