Writing oneshots #2 and some...

By cupcakecatcream

Since my last book was about ships I don't like this one is about this one is about ones I do like. Examples:... More

All the ships I ship(Object shows)
Leafy x Bubble
Pin x Needle
Basketball x 8-ball
TB x GB
Blocky x Snowball
Pen x Eraser
Spongy x Rocky-Stupid love
Woodrop(Teardrop x Woody)
Pencil x Match
Firoiny(Firey x Coiny)(School au)
Flower x Ruby
Ice cube x Bracelety(au)
David x Dora
Tagr(Gaz x Tak)
Ed Edd n Eddy oneshot
Cutie~(Leafy x Pyrocynical)(aka Calvin x Pyrocynical)
TissYang(Tissues x Yin-Yang)
You do have control(Stefan x Colin)
OJ x Paper
HTF
Crayon x Lighter
Giggles x Flaky
8 ball x Basketball(school dance au)
Write me a spooky story
Alastor x Husk
Angel Dust x Alastor
Clock x Snowglobe
New cover
Paper Airplane x Flyswat
Tree x Bottle
Casey x Popcorn
Pizza x Hot Dog
Stapy x Marker
Melony x Tissues
Globe x Candy
Things for future requests
Liymote
(A/N) Where the hell have I been?
Tododeku: Carnival
Masky x Top Hat
Announcement
Grim x Jack
Nergal Jr. x Billy
Christmas(Nergal Jr x Billy)
Mindy x Pud'n
Tentacles and Coffee(Nergal Jr x Billy coffee shop AU)
(A/N) Where have I been?
(A/N) Reorganization
Heaven knows no bounds(Tony x Chad)
(A/N) Quickie
Blissful agony (Implied Holden x Stradlater)
Scott Pilgrim vs Anthrax(and emotions) (Implied Scott x Wallace)
Young Neil's betrayal(Young Neil x Scott Pilgrim/Envy Adams) (Shitpost)

Boxing Glove x Picture

224 4 10
By cupcakecatcream

Requested by SeekerGirl2244

Boxing Glove was hated by almost everyone. It was pretty sad but true. All except for one person, though he could not express it very clearly, Picture. He mainly kept to himself, not only because he couldn't speak, but...yea that's the main reason. That was until one fateful day when Toothy asked Picture to join the alliance.

"Hey, Picture!" Toothy shouted from a distance. Picture looked up from a book he was reading and had a curious expression on his face, especially since Toothy was out this late of night.

"So...wanna join our club?" He asked. Picture was even more confused. Why would they want him?

"Oh! Too uh draw cover art for our club. I heard of you're pretty good at art." Picture thanked him, through body language, but also rubbed two of his fingers together, indicating he wanted money.

"Of course!" Toothy handed him the money on the spot. Picture was a bit startled but took the money gladly.

"Come on, I'll show you around!" He said as he pointed to the treehouse in the distance. Picture shrugged and picked up his book before walking with him. He saw Coney, Flyswat, Paper Airplane, and Boxing Glove...?

Huh, he never knew Boxing Glove was apart of the alliance but he didn't really mind that much. Toothy introduced him to all the members even though he knew all of their names but his eyes mainly stayed on Boxing Glove. At the time, he didn't know why.

Boxing Glove noticed his gaze and awkwardly waved at him, mainly scared that he was like everyone else outside of the alliance, he was judging him.

"So...who do you want to get to know first? The transportation, Paper Airplane, The awesome girl, Coney, The cool dude, Flyswat, The...Boxing Glove, or me, the best leader ever?" Picture pointed to Boxing Glove before sitting next to him.

"You want to talk to...me?" Boxing Glove asked. Picture nodded. Boxing Glove started making jokes, mainly about Toothy, which made Picture laugh. This made the others, including Picture himself, very surprised. Even Picture thought he couldn't utter a sound but I suppose he just couldn't talk words

"You can make sound...?" Boxing Glove asked. He nodded again. "So can you...feel emotions?" Picture gave a bewildered expression but nodded. "Can you feel like love and-"

Boxing Glove was cut off by Toothy. "Oh gosh, Picture I forgot to mention something!" He sighed. "How could I forget? We're going hiking in the woods tomorrow! There's a legend if a group makes it up there, then all will be resolved, including any romantic things. Like a love triangle or people just generally being in love without knowing it." As he was saying the last part, he looked towards Coney. As if almost in unison, Paper Airplane and Flyswat also looked at each other. Boxing Glove and PIcture just shrugged, not thinking much of it at the time.

"Huh...I guess it's about time ready for bed." Coney announced. Picture looked around, confused. "Oh, we sleep in sleeping bags. Or in the forest." He nodded and started to climb down the ladder. Once he got down, he got startled that Boxing Glove was right behind him.

"So uh...you like the alliance so far?" He asked. Picture nodded. "Who's your favorite member?" Picture was about to point towards him, but shrugged, not knowing much about any of them, except that Boxing Glove was a lot nicer than everyone made him out to be.

"Well, you'll meet everyone else on the hiking trip. Do you have nightmares?" Picture was confused by the sudden subject change, but it was night. He nodded shyly. "Aww, it'll be ok." He held his hand. "Just squeeze if you're having a panic attack, ok?" Picture blushed slightly but nodded.

That was the first time in a long time that Picture didn't have a nightmare. It wasn't about anxiety or anything, it was mainly about imagining himself having his vocal cords ripped out. This night, however, he mainly dreamt of Boxing Glove and them becoming best friends and all that stuff.

The next morning

"RISE AND SHINE TROOPERS!" Toothy screamed and afterward started screaming nonsense. Picture covered where his ears would be and the other awkwardly side hugged him.

The others woke up as the two climbed up the ladder. "Alright so we're all aware of where we're going, right?" The others nodded except for Picture. "Ok, so we're going to this mountain and be aware of the snakes. And if anyone gets bit by the snake, we have first aid. Does everybody know how to do first aid?"

All the others shook their head. Toothy sighed slightly but still smiled as he said "So you put a few drops of this stuff in this clear bottle and you bandage it up. Got it?" The others nodded as Toothy sighed in relief. "Then let's go! We'll walk together on the journey there, but I still suggest you get into pairs."

Of course, Coney went with Toothy who were at the front, Airplane and Flyswat were in the middle, and last walking out was Boxing Glove and Picture. "Now does every group have a first aid kit?" The others nodded. Coney, Boxing Glove, and Fly Swat were the ones holding them.

About halfway through they came to an intersection. The two groups went one way. Picture lightly tugged on Boxing Glove's arm. "Hm? What is it?" He just pointed in the direction of the opposite way. "That doesn't look too safe..." Picture pouted, mainly just wanting to tell him how he felt. "Ok ok, just for you." His face lit up as he excitedly ran into the pathway.

Boxing Glove heard hissing and tried to warn the other. "Picture watch out from the snakes!" But it was too late, he was already bitten but at least the snake was gone. He sat down the first aid kit on a nearby log. He then picked up the other and placed him near the first aid kit.

"Now where's the bite?" Picture showed him the bite, which was around his ankle. He put all the ointment on where the wound is. Being bored and in pain, Picture just stared at him most of the time. He wrapped the bandage snug around his ankle.

"Do you think you'll be able to walk on it?" He asked. The other shrugged and tried and immediately got a face full of mud. It took all of his will power not to laugh but he got through it. Picture leaned on him for balance mainly but even then it was still hard to walk on.

Boxing Glove's face grew a bit red, well redder than he already was, as he helped Picture. The other smiled, finding this cute as he practically had to hold onto him for dear life. The two walked together until they found a picnic table that had the others sat there.

"D'awww those two are cute together, huh?" Coney asked to Toothy, sitting next to her.

"They are but I'm not sure if they'll get together." He said as he got all the food out from the basket.

"What do you mean? We already walked the trip that's supposed to solve all the problems, mainly romantic ones."

"Yes but Boxing Glove seems shy and Picture can't talk. Unless they can somehow communicate with one another, it's not going to work."

She thought about it for a minute. "You know, you got a good point."

"I know I do."

Picture and Boxing sat down next to each other.

"So you already know about the legend, right guys?" Toothy asked

Coney smirked as she asked "You?"

"Heh...no. But thanks! The legend is that many, especially romantic ones, will be solved while hiking on here. So do any of you feel any different?"

Flyswat raised his hand, along with Coney and Boxing Glove. "Huh well, I guess all's well that ends well," Toothy said.

Picture slightly tugged on his arm. "Hm? What is it?" He asked. The other pointed to a tree in the distance. "Why do you wanna go there?" He asked. Picture just looked down shyly.

"Hey lovebirds, where are you going?" Flyswat asked smugly as the others were laughing.

"Just to a tree...I guess" He responded.

It would be hard for Picture to express his emotions but he couldn't help but try, right? Once they were under it, the others started cheering them on. His face grew red as he tried to communicate to him his emotions. By "communicate" he couldn't even look at him, just shaking slightly from nervousness.

"So what do you have to tell uh I mean...express to me?"

He got an idea. He got out a marker.

"Where did that come from?" Coney asked

Toothy sighed. "Don't you know? He's an artist. He always carries supplies on him, plus he would already be."

"Why?"

"Because I want him to make art for our club."

He got out the red marker and drew a heart over the landscape. He really hoped this worked.

"Oh, Picture!" He said as he hugged him tightly. The others awwed in response as he hugged back. Finally, somehow, he could communicate his feelings to someone, even if it was only one person.

The others just hugged their partners close as well. Boxing Glove kissed him slightly, which even though caught Picture very off guard, he didn't mind it. The others cheered even more at this.

"Alright! Ready for the fireworks?" Toothy asked

"Fireworks?" Boxing Glove asked. "Oh, it is night." It felt like hours, mainly because it was since they'd come here, yet so much has changed in that time. He now had a boyfriend.

"Everyone, gather round!" Toothy announced. Coney sat next to him. Flyswat and Paper Airplane sat next to each other and of course, Picture and Boxing Glove sat close to one another.

Once the fireworks shot up, it spelled out 'I heart Coney' in big fireworks. Coney gasped as she cried a little from joy and hugged him. Flyswat was going to admit to Paper Airplane, but the ripple effect didn't work on them.  They eventually were really tired so they just slept on the grass, next to their new girlfriend or boyfriend.

I guess all their love troubles were solved in the end, weren't they?

End

Also, like sorry for this taking so long. Mainly lack of time and good music to motivate me tbh, not an excuse, just explanation.

Word count: 1754 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 78 22
Some ships, some AU's, some skits. I should not be making this cuz i have like, a million other books to be working on but here we are I guess. Anywa...
39.4K 1K 38
I do so much Dreamnoblade xD Tell me if y'all want other ships I'll make another book for it Basically this book is for me to dump all my Dreamnoblad...
5.2K 63 10
yay another partybeetle thats so crazy like im mindblowned this is my first time so don't expect it to be CRAZYY!!! also prob other ships included fo...
1.6K 27 18
If you don't like ship then- don't read, simple 😦😃. Multi shipper ✨ doing this out of boredom tbh. Update on I'll take time, comment things you w...