My Sister's Best Friend {Comp...

By Kay_Qveen12

Just Read๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Part 2- Chapter One
Part 2-Chapter Two
Part 2-Chapter Three
Part 2-Chapter Four
Part 2-Chapter Five
Part 2-Chapter Six
Part 2-Chapter Seven
Part 2-Chapter Eight
Part 2-Chapter Nine
Part 2-Chapter Ten
Part 2- Chapter Eleven
Part 2-Chapter Twelve
Part 2-Chapter Thirteen
Part 2-Chapter Fourteen
Part 2-Chapter Fifteen
Part 2-Chapter Sixteen
Part 2-Chapter Seventeen
Part 2-Chapter Eighteen
Part 2-Chapter Nineteen
Part 2-Chapter Twenty
Heyy Guys!!!!!
Guysโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
AN
AN
AN
AN
New story
Surprise
AN
New story up!!!
New story
AN
An
AN
AN
AN
AN
AN

Chapter Twenty-Two

445 18 15
By Kay_Qveen12

"See you later girl" I said to one of the strippers, I walked out the room going out the door. I was tired of stripping at this point. I'm going to stop soon.

Shantel & I aren't doing to good we argue all the time over stupid stuff she is staying with Her mom I guess I don't know.

I got in my war going to Simone's house, her & I became really close I like her a lot I like her company. I got out my car locking the door walking to her door & knocking.

"Hey" I said hugging her tightly, she hugged back caressing me.

She let go & she shut the door we walked to the balcony & she had wine & strawberries out the there,

"This is  nice" I said, she hugged me from behind kissing my shoulder.

We walked closer to it & sat down, soft music was playing in the background.

"This is really nice Simone" I said smiling.

"You know I had to do something special for you." She responded, smirking at me. I blushed like a school girl.

"You are special to me" I said brushing the side of her face.

"What about your wife though?" She asked, I sighed not really wanting to talk about this.

"I mean I don't know about that right now Simone, why can't we live in the moment" I said, starting to get pissed.

"Ajai, you can't have your cake & eat it too, you need to figure it out not for me not for her or you but for your child." She said,

"I know Simone, just let me figure it out okay, trust me" I touched her bare leg.

"Okay" she whispered looking away.

"Don't do that" I said turning her face to make her look at me. I kissed her softly. She kissed back touching my shoulder.

***************

"Oh baby" I said feeling Karen's hand in my angel. When I got back home she apologized for getting upset. I understand she is pregnant so I'm not trippin off of that but no lie, I thought about that girl Toni she was so beautiful & angelic.

I came & Karen took her fingers out licking them clean.

"Baby I'm sorry" she said kissing my neck.

"It's okay honey, I shouldn't have pressured you into that." I said trying to catch my breath.

She smiled & got up going to the bathroom To wash her hands & she peed & then came back in the room picking something up off the floor.

"What is this?" She asked looking at the paper.

"I don't know"

"Who is Toni?" She asked.

"She is someone I met a Victoria Secret I bumped her" I said giving half the truth.

"So they still doesn't explain why you have her number"

"Baby, I was going to throw it away maybe she thought I was single but I'm not & it's not a big deal okay chill out" I said trying to take it from her she snatched it away.

"Is she pretty?"

"She is but not as beautiful & wonderful as my future wife" I said getting on my knees, wrapping  my arms around her neck.

"Would you sleep with her?" She asked.

"Karen...."

"Just answer the question."

"If I was single maybe but you have nothing to worry about"

"Well, why don't you invite her over for dinner & see where the night takes us"

"What?" I was so confused.

"We could maybe try the threesome but this one time If this will help us get back on track together." She mumbled. I hugged her.

"Are you sure about this if you are not comfortable doing this we won't"

"No it's okay I'll do anything to make you happy" she said hugging me back I kissed her neck.

**************
"A threesome are you fucking stupid?" Londyn & Ajai asked me as we were having lunch.

"Yeah I mean I want to spice up our sex life, you mean to tell me y'all never tried it?"

"Hell naw I'm too jealous for that" Londyn said laughing.

"I have with two guys but I would never do that again ever in life" she said with disgusted look on her face.

"Well I want to try I want this to fix mine & Karen's relationship."

"& you think having a threesome will do that?"

"You are so dumb Keys" Londyn said. 

"Girl whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"You so worried about me what's up with you?" I asked her.

"Well I been seeing someone recently." She said giving a big kool aid smile.

"Who?"

"Well we are keeping low right now until she's ready to tell people."

"She's in the closet or something?"

"No, well kinda" she said.

"Hi Keyshia" I heard someone say my name I turned & saw Toni.

"Hey Toni" I said blushing.

"I didn't think I would see you again" she said smirking.

"How are you?"

"I'm doing great now that I see you" she said.

"Keyshia aren't you going to introduce us?" Londyn asked staring at toni.

"Toni these are my knucklehead best friends this Ajai & this is Londyn"

"Nice to meet you both but Keyshia can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Uh sure" I said standing up we walked away from the table.

"Wassup?"

"I was wondering if I could take you out to dinner?" She asked biting her lip.

"Toni there is something I should tell you, I'm engaged & about to have a baby"

"Your not showing" she said examining my stomach.

I giggled, "I'm not pregnant my fiancé is"

"Oh, I'm really sorry if I over stepped my boundaries"

"It's okay really, but there is something else I wanted to ask you?"

"Ok"

"Me & my fiancé would like to try a third party & think that you would be the perfect person" I smirked biting my lip.

"Really? I don't know about that"

"Well just think about it, we would like to invite you over for dinner on Saturday let me know what you think" I said.

"It was nice seeing you again" she said walking away.

I walked back to the table sitting down.

"Damn she is fine I see why you want to fuck her" Londyn said.

"Shut up" I said laughing. Ajai was texting on her phone.

"Who you texting?"

"Simone" she answered shaking her head.

"What's wrong with you?" Londyn asked sipping her wine.

"She wants me to make a decision about the situation, I like her a lot she gives me attention but Shantel is my wife she's the mother of my child I can't abandon them" she said.

"Ajai I don't know why you started fucking her anyway, I get what you saying but your putting her family in jeopardy" I told her, she sighed.

"I know, but Simone is someone I see myself with I honestly think that Shantel & I are going to be great parents but we can't be together anymore" she shrugged.

"Do what you think is best for you" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 1.5K 11
Fem Percy male Annabeth, crossover DC. This says it all, as does title.๐Ÿ˜‡
5.6K 341 11
Read it๐Ÿค™
55.8K 2.6K 40
'๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ' ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”...
30.6K 1.1K 29
Just read it ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.