GBB/ Nba youngboy story

By Trebaeee

GBB=Gettin Big Bags I guess its good hoes COVER:@memejoon thats my bitch More

Flashback
Flashback 2
Flashback 3
Current
Opp ๐Ÿ˜˜
Flashback 4
Flashback 5
Moms baby
why are you here
Its okay best friend
5 months hoes
But mama
crybaby
Flashback 6
Dont leave
I moved on
I miss you
Umm...Awarkard
Reveal party ๐ŸŽ‰
Nursery
New friend
When we meeting
Why you in my bed?
A quick announcement
The L word
Flashback 7
ello
Babysitter
Untitled Part 29
Drama drama
plotting
Shopping time
Meet my baby daddy....
Flashback 8
Arguments
Flashback 9
Big problems
Hospital pain
The girl bsf...

Mood swings

382 11 0
By Trebaeee

I was currently sleeping and I heard noise from downstairs I was trying to ignore it but it kept getting louder,it kinda sounded like music.

I was fully awake that's when I heard the music so I got out of bed and went downstairs seeing all them dummies jumping around like idiots.

"Turn that mother fucking shit off" I said while walking up to the remote and turning it off.

"Why we was having fun"

"First Lania is sleeping and I was to, second Lania could be up crying but I couldn't hear because y'all niggas have it loud in here like y'all at the studio, and third y'all just aggravating."

"Fine u so mean" Three said sitting down to go on his phone while everyone just start laughing and three whisper to them.

"Y'all some ass holes" I said while walking to go check on Lania. She was still sleeping thanks fully.

I wanted to check on Layla too she been in her room a lot lately. As I walk in she was hovering over the toilet throwing up, I went Pat her back and waited till she was done.

She got up "I'm never eating them Cheez-Its no mo." I help her up and seen she was having a lil bump you could see.

"Bitch I can see ur belly bump."

"Ik right" she rubbed her belly while finding her toothpaste. "Dam urs is also getting big to it go be funny when you go be 9 months"

"I probably go be picky and mean, but how's u and quando?"

"Girl he is getting on my nerves"

"Same for Kentrell, all he do is lay up on me, I love him but I need a little bit of space like scoot over" Me and Layla both laughed while she brushed her teeth.

"Bitch I need to get my nails done" Layla spit the mouthwash out "same"

"Wanna do that today"

"Hell yea, and plus I have nothing to do"

"Think we should ask for permission" Layla said with a confuse looked on her face then we looked at each other "naaawww"

"Hold on I'm going check on Lania to make sure she still sleep"

"K" I left Layla room and seen Lania starting to wake up so I went fix her bottle, and warmed it for about 15 seconds, I made sure it wasn't to hot and went back in her room.

She just wake up and started to cry. "Hey sissy here" I gave her, her bottle and picked her up so I could go get a towel and go back in Layla room.

"KAYLA" I heard Kentrell call me so I went downstairs seeing him walking in the house. "Huh"

"Why the fuck you wearing that"

"Because it my house"

"Ion care u know these niggas over here"

"They ain't worry about me y would they"

"Go change"

"No" I turn around and started to walk back upstairs until Kentrell grab my arm lightly because I was still holding Lania. "Now"

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs and went back In Layla room seeing her picking her outfit for today.

"Kentrell get on my nerves"

"Y u say that"

"Because he call me downstairs and told my to go change because them niggas downstairs they ain't worry about me"

She shooked her head a laughed a lil "yk how he is"

"Whatever"

"I'm finna go take a shower since you won't be ready anytime soon"

"True that, ight then I'ma talk to you when you get out"

"K" I closed the door and went back in my room and burp Lania she burp and spit up on the towel.

Kentrell walked in the room with a aggravated look on his face. "What the hell wrong with u"

"Didn't I tell yo ass to change"

"Boy I'm in my room nobody could see me but Lania, and plus it just some shorts and a crop top calm down"

"It showing ur skin" he said getting loud. "Leave me alone"

"No because you know better then to walk around like that better cover up"

"You act like they want me are something,"

"Ion care now CHANGE" I didnt say anything, I put Lania down and turned around and put my head down.

"Kay I'm srry I didn't mean to scream at you" I wipe my tear. "Bitch" I said it low so it wouldn't here me "what you said" I got bold and said it where he could here me"Bitch"

"Who you think you talking to"

"You nigga"

"Fuck you bitch" he said while walking out, I was full blown crying now, I usually don't cry when Kentrell call me a bitch we argue, but it the pergancy shit what's making me emotion.

Lania started crying so I gave her, her pacifer. She had stopped. I wiped my tears and went downstairs to get some orange juice and a bad of corn chips, I hate these but they good.

I went to get Lania and go in the living room. I wanted to be petty.

"Where the remote at" everybody looked off of there phone and shurgged they're shoulders. Kentrell just mugged me which I didn't care wanna call me a bitch bet.

"So what yall bitches doing." the looked at me and laughed.

"Nothing mane" Boomer said still laughing. I looked at Kentrell and seen he clenched his jaw.

"Kentrell can you watch Lania for me later on."

"Naw I'm good" I roll my eyes and got bold again cause he was pissing me off "Fuck you, you aggravating ass bitch, yk what all y'all gtf out my house with y'all trifling asses.

"What we did" KD said

"Fr ion do nothing" Ben included.

"Ion care, its ur friend fault so get out, this ain't no fucking hotel get hell out especially u" I pointed to Kentrell.

"Fine we leave and we will come back later on.Kd said while pointing his finger at the house. The boys followed him except Kentrell.

"U to"

"I ain't going no where" I flicked him off. "Fuck you bitch, you don't remember?

"Look I'm sorry I was just mad"

"Ion care now go."

" He got up and went in the bathroom,"

I don't know why but I just started crying. I just sat down and cry

"Kay I'm sorry I was being mean to you I was having a bad morning and took my anger on you and you are not a bitch I'm the bitch just stop crying, yk ion like to see you cry you too pretty for that, just forgive me."

"I'll forgive you if you watch Lania while I go do my nails wit Layla"

"Anything,just forgive me"

"Okay then" I got up yo go take my shower so I could get ready.

in grab my clothes and perfume and went take my shower,

-25 minutes later-

I got out the shower, dry my self and lotion.my body and baby oil, I got dress, brush my teeth and but some makeup on.

I did my hair and put some lip gloss on

*Her outfit

I walked in Layla room seeing her sitting on her bed playing on her phone, I guess she was waiting for me

"I'm ready"

"Finally let's go"

We got in Layla car because she wanted to take hers so she was driving.

-15 minutes later-

We had made it to the nail salon and I pick the colors I wanted and show the lady the picture

-

"Ohhhhh shit I love em thanks"

"Np ma'am come back anytime" I went wait for Layla since she was getting her eyebrows waxed.

She came out the room and her nails were done.
"Dam ur shit longer them mine but the still pretty"

"Thanks bestfriend"

"Let's go"

We walked in the car and played some music the way home.

About another 20 minutes we was there and Kentrell was playing the game and Lania was by him laying down on the sofa.

"We back" Layla said while holding up her hands

"Im hungry" I said walking in the kitchen. I pulled some pickles,sour cream, and chicken nuggets out the freezer.

I put about 15 chicken nuggets on the pan and put them in the oven while grabbing one pickle and a spoonful on sourcream eating them separately.

I wanted to try them together so I did and they were good ash.

The oven ding so I went get my chicken nuggets and waited for them to warm.

I saved the pickles and sour cream and grab a plate, barque sauce and ketchup and make them together.

If I wasn't perganet I would never eat ketchup and BBQ together and sourcream and pickles together but i do like pickles.

I grab all the chicken nuggets and went in the front to eat.

"Feed me one" Kentrell said. He open his mouth and I gave him one. He chewed it "why u ain't make me some"

"Because you never asked"

"You never told me"

"Oh" I shurgged my shoulder.

I picked Lania up and start to talk to her like telling her I'ma be a cool big sister and let you do stuff while Mom not home.

"Eghh what is that sauce" Kentrell asked wit his face scrunched up.

"Ketchup and BBQ" He moved the controller and went drink some water. I started to laugh. " That shit nasty"

"Not to me maybe because I'm pregnant"

"I guess" he started to continue with the game while I finish ate.

1596 words💛

Excuse any mistakes💖

Y'all the blocked this site from school so now I'm sad😭

Fuck school bitch asses🖕🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 40.1K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
63.8K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
84.4K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...