The L word

*🅂🄰🄼🄴 🄳🄰🅈*

I realized I had went back to sleep. The tv turned off. 

I checked the time on my phone seeing it was 8:22. I had 23 missed calls and 108 texts messages.

Most of it was from Noah and a few from my mom. I never talk to my mom inna while I thought I was to much for her since she had a new baby.

I decided to call my mom back. She picked up admittedly. "Ello" I said

"Me and your dad wanna go out can you watch your sister"

"Hell yeah, I have to pick her up or you drop her"

"I'll drop her off when on our way there"

"That's cool"

"What you been up to" 

"Nothing in my apartment by myself taking care of me and my baby"

"I'm glad you doing well baby"

"Oh what time y'all be here"

"Around 6"

"Alright then see you then"

"Bye baby"

"Bye momma" I hunged up the phone. I'ma just call Noah back later.

"Fuck" i mumbled. My back is killing me. I got up from the bed heading to the kitchen seeing something I can eat.

I could cook but why while I do that when I have Uber eats. I sat in the living room going on my phone going on the app.

I got me some shit from McDonald's. I went to the bathroom peed, brush my teeth sense it stink. Someone started banging on my door, not knocking banging.

I peeked in the window seeing Noah. I opened the door he scanned me and hugged me. "Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you"

"You weren't answering my calls or texts so I got scared and came by your house"

"I just went back to sleep"I let him in. He closed the door. He grabbed me slightly by the neck turning me around kissing me.

I kissed back of course. I broke the kiss looking at him in the eyes. "why you stop" 

"cuz I wanted to" I got on my tip toes since he was way taller then me and kissing his neck walking away.

"Wait girl" I can tell his was following me. "You go cook for daddy"

"First you not my daddy and second Uber eats hooked me up" 

"What you got"

"I got some hash browns, some pancakes and Carmel frappe"

"You sharing"

"I'm the one eating for two"

"So I'm hungry"

"Me too"

"Also..." He walked up to me choking me lightly "better not ignoring my calls or texts again"

"What if I do" I smirked testing his gangsta. "You pregnant I won't do that"

"Mhm" he let my go looking in my fridge. He grabbed a water bottle opening drinking it then setting on the counter.

"I got some baby clothes"

"You know you didn't have to do that right"

"But I wanted to"

"Well thanks"

"They in the car. Ima go get em" he joged out the door. I chuckled.

He came back in the house with a whole bag full of clothes. "I really didn't need all of that"