Flashback 7

"Kentrell what are you doing" I giggle. "I'm proving to you you should get with a real nigga" Every since that fucking game he wouldn't leave me alone. "Yea get with a real nigga" boomer high ass said.

I bet he didn't know what was talking about. "Nigga shut cho high up" KD said.

"Anyway Kayla" Kentrell said. "Ima treat you right"  I just laughed. "Don't you be getting around"

"I used to but I'm trying to settle down" he said licking his lips. This nigga know he lien.

"You go give me a chance"

"We just met about 3 weeks ago"

"So I know who I want and it's you"

"You really are funny" I said bussing out laughing. "Now when he give you that dick it's over for you" KD said.

"Shut up cuz we not go be together and he ain't go fuck me"

"Wanna bet"

"Yep"

"By the end of the month y'all already go be fucking and he go be controlling the shit out if you" he chuckle a little.

"Okay then mister I know everything"

"I'm right" he put his hands ups in defense. I looked over at Kentrell he was smirking. "Why you smirking"

"Because you finna loose and I'm going fuck you so good" he licked his lips looking up and down at me. "In your dreams cuz it's never go happen"

"You go see" he threw a  pillow at me. I rolled my eyes. "That's how you go be when I'm fucking you"

"Stop my momma upstairs"

"So you momma love me"

"Not even a little bit"

"Go ask her" he pointed upstairs. "Fine I will" I got picking up my pants walking upstairs. I went in my momma room she was watching TV.

"Mommy" 

"What you want"

"Do you like Kentrell"

"Yea ion know you being stubborn and go out with him"

"Ion really even know him like that"

"Soooo before you even met him you wouldn't stop talking about him now all of a sudden I don't like him"

"I liked his music mom"

"You wasn't telling me that before talking about ohhh I can't wait to meet Kentrell, or or what about that's my baby daddy or or-"

"Okay I get it but I wanna play hard to get"

"Do you but I favor Kentrell a lot now my show about to go come back on sho" 

"Well dam" I mumbled heading back downstairs. "She said she don't like you"

"Stop lien"

"I ain't lien"

"I was listening while I was in the bathroom stop with the cap" Joe said laughing. "Mind your business fucking lizard"

"Fucking gummy worms in yo hair" I said making everyone in the room laugh. "It's not that funny" Ben started rolling in the floor screaming. "SHUT TF UP" My momma scream. "Ben doing to much." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm tired" I put my head on the arm rest. "Lay your head on my lap baby"

"Kentrell leave me lone" I mumbled.