Flashback

Kayla P.O.V

Flashback

I was on the phone wit my bestie Layla. " So bitch wanna come to this party wit me" "Hell naw I hate parties." I didnt want to go to no party because niggas be thirsty as hell.

"Come one ur favorite rapper go be there" I buss out laughing knowing ha ass was lying. " who then" she said Nba youngboy. I froze I was like OMG hell yeah Im coming to the party. I hang up the phone real quick and try to find some clothes. I wanted to wear something red and I had tones of red dresses. I took all of em out to see which one I want. "Ma" I called out for my mom to come in. " Ma which dress should I wear?"

I liked all of them but I dont what to chose from

"Ummmmmm 1" My mom said I told her thanks and save the other dress as she left.I didnt like wearing heals but Im bring some extra shoes in case my feet hurt. I decided to get these red bottoms shoes and some uggs slippers to.

 I decided to get these red bottoms shoes and some uggs slippers to

I hoped in the shower listening to music. I did my routine and got dressed. I always had a booksack wit my because y not and just in case. I always had a pocket knife and a gun but I know they go wanna check my bag so ima keep it in the car. I finished and called Layla telling her Im ready.

5 minutes later Layla pulled up and I told my mom and stepdad by.

We have finally arrived and got in. It stinks, smells like, weed, and must. I don't drink alcohol so I pass on that and just down waiting for yb to come. Yb went on stage and got straight in rapping.

I got four-fives, Glocks, and the nines in this bitchI got cutters in the house, I got pounds in this bitchI got hoes runnin' in and out, slime in this bitchI go by YoungBoy and I zip you up from talkin' shitThese niggas bitches and I know that they ain't 'bout that shitCan't come how I'm comin', I was a youngin when they tried that shitI been knockin' niggas off, they never knew it was gon' come to thisBitch, I been on some rider shit (Let's go), I leave 'em deadGot the whole city mad, I zip that boy 'bout what he saidYou can stunt like you mad, I put a bag on top your head

He started rapping my favorite song and I seen him looking at me, I ignore it and kept signing word to word. He played sky cry which made my night.

I thought you was under this here but you not
Puttin' up with your shit way too many times
Everybody you know say you never was mine
Let a nigga come try, and get hit that iron
Got a real big heart, but I'm real deal slime
Get a real bad bitch, I'ma make her mine

I felt like he was eyeing me and shit, until he came up to me asking to join him on stage. I was melting like a bitch while he bitch mugging me and shit but I wiped it off because it an't my fault yo nigga was lookin and wanted me to come on stage wit him.

After he was finished performing, I asked for a picture. I left him alone until he came to me asking for my numba. I gave it to him because y not.  His bitch come ova to me saying "u betta stay away from my man hoe." I just looked at her crazy because she dont know who she talkin to. Until I realized I go to school wit ha.

I fond Layla drunk ass twerking on some nigga and told her Im ready to go because the girl that told me to stop looking went to my school and she will tell erbody that she seen me. I kinda get teased because Im kinda "weird" because of the type of clothes I wear and cuz I wear glasses.

I had to drive because Layla  ha as was too drunk. I gave her some clothes to go take a bath in and did the same. She ended up sleeping on the sofa. But I didn't give 2 fucks. Yb hit me up asking fo my name I told my name. I know how he was so I lied and said I was talking to someone, which I wasn't but just to get him off my back. He said coo and ask if we could be freindz. I said sure y not. Being friendz wit my favorite rapper will be the best. I got a notification from someone who go to my school askin if I fw yb. I said no and turn my phone off, putting something on Netflix and falling to sleep.

853 words. excuse any mistakes go fw my other book. This her flashback of how they met but this booked will be full of drama, Kidnapped, killin and shit so stay tuned. I want this back to end around 52 if I updated so yeah.💖💖