Babysitter

As all the thoughts flow through my head someone started knocking on the door so I assume it was my momma. I look through the peephole it was my mom and dad.

I opened the door giving them hugs. "I wish we could stay but we gotta go uhh everything is in the bag okay bye" her and my dad ran to the car taking off.

I put Lanis car seat in the floor taking her out. "Hey babygirl" I cooed to her.  She mugged me then grabbed my hand. She scanned me then start touching my belly.

"Baby" I said she looked at me then my belly again smiling. I sat her on the sofa looking what's in the bag.  A few toys, her bottle, baby wipes, diapers, and extra clothes.

She was sitting on the sofa babbling. The door started knocking I opened it revealing Noah

I opened the door he had a duffle bag. "How long you staying"

"3 days"

"Oh okay" I put all the stuff back in the bad putting the bag on the chair. I know a lot of babies like boss baby including me  for some strange reason.

I grabbed the remote going on Netflix putting on boss baby. Lania kept looking at me and the tv. Once the theme song came on she started clapping and all her attention went to the tv. 

I got up going to my room seeing Noah setting his bag in the room. He sat on the bed going on his phone. "hey sexy"

"boy" he started walking my way kissing me. I broke it making him scrunch up his face. "One ion got time, 2 why you so touchy touchy feelie feelie, 3 I'm still cooking"

"Listen I know when be talking for a good while and I never been this serious with a girl. I just wanna know" he took a long pause. "knowwww" He just stared down at me. It's like he's looking into my soul.

"I wanna be official with you"

"Ion know what to say"

"How bout yes" he said chuckling a little. I could tell he was nervous but I found it cute. "of course I'll be your girl" he smile kissing all over me. "but don't forget I'm pregnant and ion got time for you trying to fuck me everyday"

"as much as I want to I'm not"

"boi I gotta check on my sis" I went downstairs seeing this girl rolling on the floor. How the hell she got on the floor.

I guess she heard me and her attention went me. She smiled at me before watching TV again. I went to check on my food telling it was finish. I turn off the stove letting it cool off.

I went to grab Lania cup in her bag filling it with kool-aid. I hope she drinks this and if she don't water it is.

I grabbed me a plate and Noah one to. "Noah come fix ur food" I heard his footstep, "why cant you fix it for me"

"Bc im not your momma and ur not a lil ass kid"  I grabbed a fork. "you mean" he grabbed a plate by the stove. I grabbed her cup and my juice out the fridge going sit by Lania on the floor setting my food in between my legs and putting Lania's bottle on the side of me.

I gave her some of my macaroni then taking a big bite out of mine. "Baby give me some of your juice" I didn't feel like arguing with him so I just gave him my juice.

I gave Lania some more. I watch as she chewed it. I found it so cute. "Look at her tiny self chew" I said in a baby voice. I got baby fever so again. My son finna be drip out.

"Damn girl you could really cook" My juice was in the middle I looked back and mugged Noah. "What" he looked at me putting food in his mouth. "Nothing" I mumbled. "Naw it's something"

"I'm going to kill you"  "for what what I do"

"Nothing" I gave Lania some more food then ate some. "This conversation not over" why he telling me that like he my daddy.

We finished ate. I gave Lania her bottle she instantly drunk it. I felt legs around my body it was Noah. He started rubbing my scalp it felt good. My eyes got low. "Stop I'm getting tired" I chuckled. "Ik"

Lania  put her bottle down and started crawling around the living room. She got food all over he shirt. "Gurl your shirt all dirty"

"You ready to take bath" she just looked at me like I was crazy. I was looking around for my phone but I don't know where it is. "Noah what time is it"

"7:12" he said coming back with another plate of food. "Alright let's get ready" 

I picked up Lanai going to the bathroom running her water making sure it was warm enough then add bubbles. I could tell she got excited. I got undress her putting her in the tub. "Dam I forgot her clothes"

I hurried up ran in the living getting her bag looking for something comfortable to wear. I hurried up and went back in bathroom. She was just playing with the bubbles. 

~

We chilling in the living room watching boss baby. "Baby I'm going in the room cuz I'm tired" Noah said. "alright then" he kissed my check before heading upstairs. Lania was dozzing off.It was 9:17 so momma should be back in a little while.

I could tell Lania was fighting her sleep. Everytime she closed her eyes she quickly open it, she also starts crying so I give her her bottle. I feel like everytime  I give her bottle she was going to sleep so she stop drinking.

I was also getting sleepy but forcing myself to stay up. My eyes where getting low so I got on my phone. I got a text message from my momma saying she on the way. Thank god.

Lania started yawning and I got happy. Please go to sleep. Someone started knocking on the door I assume it was my momma. Lania's head shot up. I opens the door, it was my momma. "hey yall"

Lania started jumping up and down. "your daddy tripping so let me go home"

"alright, all her stuff is packed" I grabbed Lania's bag from the chair giving it to my momma. I kiss Lania bye and we all said our goodbyes.

I turn off the tv heading upstaris. I went in the room Noah was on his phone. Ion really feel like taking a shower I'ma do it in the morning

I layed down by Noah facing my back towards him. He rubbed my back. "whats the matter"

"im tired that's all" I mumbled. "i understand" he started playing in my hair again making it easier for me to fall asleep. 

"sweet dreams baby girl" I was getting into a deep sleep. 

Maybe I could get in a serious relationship with this guy. 

1191 words💚

Excuse any mistakes💖

I need more music to listen to😙

How y'all feel about Noah🤨

Also happy 4th of July to this shitty ass country😁