But mama

"You ready ma" 

"I guess" We was about to text Quavo about Lania. Mama type his name and unblocked him and sent him the message.

 Mama type his name and unblocked him and sent him the message

"What you mean when you come back" 

"Ima tell you later"

"okay lets finish"

-3 minutes later-

"So your telling me. I have to watch Lania while being pregnant."

"See you smart baby, it will be easy and plus I want to be alone with ur father so we will be gone for a week or 2 or more depends, also also you will have more experience watching Laina. "

"What the hell.. yk what enjoy"

"Thanks honey" She went upstairs to finish pack and finish write the things I needed to do for Laina. Kentrell went to the studio and dad finishing packing too. Layla is sleeping so im all alone.

"The paper is on the fridge, and PIECCCE" Her and dad ran out the house "Love you" Dad said before closing the door.

"Them bitches" I whisper to myself. Lania was in her little bouncer looking at me, ion know what she wanted but she was just a looking. That's when she started to cry. I pick her up and went fix her a bottle. She ate and I burp her.

Somebody was knocking on the door so I looked in the peephole to see it was Kentrell and Quando. I let them in. I kiss Kentrell while still burping Lania and Quando just ran upstairs.

"So you babysitting cuz I see one of your mamas car."

"Yea for a week or 2 or longer"

"well dam" He said while putting on the PlayStation. Lania burp so I wipe her mouth put her down and gave her, her pacifier. She start crying so I had to pick her up again and put my finger in the thing. She was still crying but kept looking at Kentrell, "Kentrell I think she wants you" 

"Awww" he paused the game and took her away from me. I was okay with that, I get my laptop and hooked the HDMI cord to the tv and played some music. I guess Lania really do like Kentrell but she better back off from my man. I lie Im playin. 

She start to smile but started crying again. "wtf you was just smiling" Kentrell said with his face scrunched up which made me laugh.

I took her and brung her in the nursery to change her diaper. She started to smile at me And I played wit her. I put her down in her crib and watch her look at me. Layla buss in the room.

"Hey baby mama"

"wassup baby daddy"

"Nun just chillin wit Quando crazy ass"

"awww look at my baby sister" Layla said while walking over to Lania touching her hair."

"uh uh wash ur hands first"