Reveal party 🎉

1 mouth later

I was currently 6 1/2 months and my mom and dad know what I having so they help decorating we decided to do it to at my house because why not. Kentrell and I speaking but not together he still with his yaya

I don't have a probably with it. I wasn't the jealous type. I was looking for a cute dress to wear to show of my growing stomach. I was going to be getting my nails and hair done and I could do my own make-up

Layla was back with at ha momma house but she was coming back. She said she wanted to have the same reveal party so we were going to. I was rooting for a boy but I will be happy no matter what I get.

Just 3 more months. 3 more. I had the urge to pee I learn how to do it own my own cuz at first it was very hard at first. I walked in my bathroom that is connected to my room I hold on the the wall then sitting. I did my business put some hand sanitizer on then continue looking for an outfit to get my hair and nails done.

Someone knocked on my room door since it was locked. I open it revealing Kentrell. I smile letting him in. He smile back and sat in my bed looking around. My crib came in and other shit i order so it was sitting in the corner of my room.

"When you setting thet crib up" Kentrell asked me.

"When I found out what im having so I could be prepared to decorate"

"What if you have twins"

"Ima just get another one"

"Whateva. But yaya couldn't be here earlier but she will come later"

"K" we don't talk much but she respect me and I respect her for that. "Is she pregnant" my nosy ass wanted to know

"Naw I told her not now because you pregnant and that's to much to handle"

"I guess" it got quiet. You could hear a cotton fall. "So what do you want it to be" I was trying to start a conversation. " I want one more boy then a girl"

"I want a boy too" 

"What about names for a boy" he asked me

" I was thinking about some with a K like Kameron, Kaimen, Karter, Kendrick for boys for girls Kennedy, Kylie, Ka'maya." I told him.

"They pretty cool but I like the name Klyin." I thought about it thats a pretty name. 

"I actually like that name what about middle" 

"Andrew" I said. "I like that" he replied back. "Klyin Andrew Gaulden"

"What about the girl" I told him. "Ka'maya Kind Gaulden" he replied

"You love that name kind huh" I laughed. He shook his head laughing to. We finally caught our breath. "But I like the name"

"So we settle on names"

"Yep" 

"Great" somebody started to call his phone. I don't look cuz that's nun of my business. I got the clothes I was wearing setting it on the bed. I got on my phone looking on Twitter. 

Kentrell was still on the phone but he was outside my door then all you heard is him screaming "I aint doing shit" I just laugh but stop before he came in here.

"Fuck you" I guess he was about to come back so I just pretend I didn't here nothing.

"Ik you heard that" I just laughed. " Who was that anyway" 

"My momma talking about some bullshit for Ken"

"I Neva seen Ken nappy head ass Ina minute and ya momma I should invite them"