Opp 😘

Sorry I miss a day I been lazy and sleepy but I'm finna be on break so Ima update more 

Kayla P.O.V

I woke up not seeing Kentrell which I didn't care. I got up and went o my routine and put the speaker on and put on my playlist. 

I got out of the shower about 20 minutes later. Brush my teeth and slick my hair back. 

I was going to my mom's house because I miss her

I was going to my mom's house because I miss her. I went downstairs and look for something to eat. I found a breakfast sausage in the fridge. I took two and went warm them. I ate that then went to go to my mom. I got in the car and put some music on. 

"Issa bad bitch party, you cannot get in

I can take ya man, pass 'em to my friends
I can't shake ya hand, no I'm not your friend
I don't fuck with bitches, I just want some bandz BITCH!

Bitches only turn up with they friends, I can't make this shit up, I cannot pretend, BITCH!
And I heard you flexing with his bandz, I know they not yours so don't be acting like they is"

I started rapping word for word. I got a lot of songs before I pull up. As I got in the driveway I saw a car I never saw before. I made sure I had my stuff in my bag. 

I grab my bag and knock on the door. My daddy answer the door and he looked happy to see me.

"Omg baby im sooo glad your here."

"Wheres momma"

"She left to go to work"

"Then who car"

"MInes" Some dude said comin from the stairs.

"Dad who is he"

"Hes my friend, I use to work wit him but then I got arrested"

"soooo why you glad im here?"

"because we needed talk about something important"

"okay..."

The dude sat down next to my dad. "sooo ik ur young and pergo and stuff and ur mom is kinda young and stuff but ur momma pergo to and she been hiding it by wearing big clothes. She is 9 months and finna go in labor soon. Your being a big sister."

I was surprised how momma been hiding a baby for 9 months. But I was thinking dad hasn't been here for 9 months so. oh shit.

"dad you know who the father is?"

"well duh not me its that nigga Quavo but im still be there for my girl and there baby"

"does he know?"

"naw but ur ma wanna tell him this week"

I was happy that I was going to be a big sister and my momma good of hiding a pregnancy.

"how old are you" my dad friend had ask me snapping me out my thoughts

"17" 

"Oh you yb chick right"

"maybe,why"

"no reason." He was kinda off but I wasn't worry because I had a weapons wit me. I just smile at went on my phone. I got a text from Kentrell.

Trell💕😋💞: where u at, y yo ass ain't at the house

Me: Im by my mom and dad and don't worry Im coming back in a lil while

Trell💕😋💞:ight my bad tho

me:its ight

I looked down from my phone seeing my momma came in. She came ran to me and hugged me.

"you told her?" She ask my dad "yea she was happy"

"great I thought you was going to get angry"

"y would  get mad ma"

"idk but at least you know and u know how to hid your baby bump." She said laughing I join her. 

"so u coming back her anytime soon because I miss hanging wit my daughter." 

"ion know yet, still thinking and Kentrell wanna keep me around all the time because of my baby"

"I mean..." my momma said.

"uggghhhhh, this dude can't stop calling me" My mom had laughed

"is it ur cue to go?" My momma had asked

"you know it"

"It was nice seeing you and Im due about 3 weeks so keep in mind."

"ight momma" We hugged, I went by my dad in the kitchen and hugged him and told him bye and waved at his friend.

Kentrell P.O.V

I was getting kinda mad because Kay was taking to long and I was pacing around the room. I know she ain't wit ni nigga.

I called her one more time. 

"hello"

"where yo ass at"

"Im on my way home and if u wanna know what I did when I got there was my dad and his friend he talk to me and caught up then I hang wit my momma until you came and kept callin me."

"oh well I miss you"

"im on my way"

"ight" I hang up. I was getting attached and I think she scared of me. I want her to be free but not always.

I was chillin in the room, I took a shower 15 minutes ago and Kay still wasn't here. 

I was bout to call her but she called me first.

"Ik ik Im late and I call you about 30 minutes ago but somebody got in a accident and it held all the cars so Im sorry"

"ight, im glad you call before I could of because I was chillin but then I went clean myself and you still weren't here."

"well ight and plus im right around the corner"

"love you"

love you too" I hung up.

I waited for her and about 3 minutes later she was there. 

She got out of the shower in 15 minutes and had her hair in a messy bun. I  was rubbing ha stomach making her more tired and then I heard light snores. I got up and making a phone call. Kay will be so happy.

960 words💖

Excuse any mistakes💎

I might update again tonight💕