Untitled Part 29

*next day*

Kentrell P.O.V

vote and comment💕

I just got back home form the studio. Lil baby hit me up asking to make a song. I just knew that we would have both our fans shook.

I almost finished with my verse just need to add a few details and there's something missing that I can't my finger on.

I also been thinking about going visit Kayla. She been on my mind lately but I got used to the fact that she not go take me back. I got over it and continue taking care of my children.

Yaya just fucking annoying. All she do is complain. Give me headaches and shit.

The gang was supposed to pass by today but ion really care if they do or don't really phase me.

I am pretty hungry tho but tired at the same time. Maybe I can eat something small then got to sleep.

I walked in the kitchen getting a hot pocket warming it. I waited by the counter chilling.

"Kentrell I'm home" I heard Yaya voice. I rolled my eyes. I should've went to sleep first. "Kentrell I know your here your car is parked in the front. I quietly sneaked into the pantry locking it.

"Let's play hide n seek later we need to talk" I don't give a fuck. She can miss me with that bullshit. The microwave went off. I heard her foot steps come towards the kitchen.

"Kentrell?"

"Please come out" I think she went back upstairs. I unlocked the pantry, being careful as possible getting out,open the microwave slowly get my hot pockets then sitting in the living room.

"Kentrell were was you I was looking all over for you"

"In the guest room"

"I looked in there"

"In the bathroom" why she needed know where I was hiding. I was hiding from on your annoying as.

"I didn't hear u come down tho" if this bitch don't shut up.

"Just drop it" I took a bite out of my hot pocket. "We needed to talk"

 I hope she said she wanna break up cuz I'll be happy as hell"

"Okay so talk"

"I haven't been feeling well lately. I been getting this funny feeling like I wanna throw up a lot"

"So what that got to do with me"

"You the last person I fucked"

"Okay ur telling me that you been having this funny feeling like u wanna throw up and Im the last person u slept  with"

"I think I'm pregnant" I laughed in her face. I really needed to laugh. That shit is so fucking funny.

"Kentrell what's so funny"

"You" I continue to laugh. "Yo tell me another joke"

"I'm not playing I think I'm pregnant"

"I'm not the daddy"

"You the only person I been fucking so it is you"

"Can we talk about this shit later I'm fucking tired and you just bothering me"

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to let you know because I love you and I wanted us to start a family together, since I'm technically your wife I'll do anything to protect you and me and when my baby arrives I'll protect all of us"

"Okay whatever now I'm going to bed. I throw my plate in the trash going upstairs. I went in the room. Took of my pants and shirt off keeping my boxers on. I put the ceiling fan on made sure the air conditioner was set then got in the bed.

I looked on my phone for a lil while then getting more tired. I turned it off the falling to sleep. 

~

I woke up. I rubbed my eyes to see clearly. I grabbed my phone looking at the time. It was 5:23 in the morning. Yaya was in the side of me sleeping peacefully. That's the only time she not in my ear is when she sleeping.

I went use it. I went in the kitchen filling hungry. I fixed me some cereal nothing to big not a meal just something small.

I went back in the room. I went on twitter just lerking. I got bored so I just went on instagram seeing a whole bunch of baddies. Good thing I was on my second account cause I ws like a whole bunch of shit.

I saw this one chick. She was bad as hell. You know me I slide in the dms.

Wsp ma

Ummmm who's this

Don't worry about that you can learn that later on but I'ma try fw u

Nigga Idk you soooo why would I fw u if your not telling me anything

Cuz your going to get to know me

Ion like doing social media like that so can I have ur number or I can give you mines.

You don't seem fishy sense you said you'll give me ur number 

I can have it then

I guess so

Easy bitch didn't even know me and still gave me that number. 

That's how it is being a playa. Ahaha

838 words💚

Excuse any mistakes💖

A filler chapter didnt wanna leave yall hanging😁

Whos the girl Kentrell pulled 🤔