The Fox Prince | J.JK ✔

By skywakkie

A princess destined to stop chaos from ending the world gets involved with someone unexpected. Her simple and... More

• One •
• Two •
• Three •
• Four •
• Five •
• Six •
• Seven •
• Eight •
• Nine •
• Ten • +21
• Twelve •
• Thirteen •
• Fourteen • +21
• Fifteen •
• Sixteen •
• Seventeen •
• Eighteen •
• Nineteen •
• Twenty •
• Twenty One •
• Twenty Two •
• Twenty Three •
• Twenty Four •
• Twenty Five •
· Twenty Six ·

• Eleven •

4.6K 250 26
By skywakkie

"Y/n..."

"Y/n?"

"Princess!" You jumped at the sudden exclamation, looking to the side with red, teary and puffy eyes. "Huh? What's wrong?" You said.

You were kneeling on the ground by a lake, the lake Jungkook and you had your first night together.

"King Jungkook is here." The woman said, nervously gripping her maid's hanbok. You sighed, closing your eyes and looking away.

You bit your lip before opening your eyes and getting up, looking confident. "Take me to him." You said.

She nodded in response before turning around to guide you. She guided you up the path and you could already see a pair of horses and a man's figure.

You let out a shaky breath, your hands gripping your skirt. "Princess." The knight beside the man's figure said since he was facing you.

The man was wearing a crown and you already recognized him. "Jaekyun, Your grace." You said, bowing to the two with a nervous look.

Jungkook slowly turned to face you with a nervous glance. "Y/n..." He said quietly, staring at you.

After a bit of staring, he looked away and over his shoulder to his knight. "Leave us alone, please." He ordered. The knight nodded and gestured to your maid to walk away.

Once you were alone, you sighed before turning to look at Jungkook, seeing him walk to you and embrace you in a tight hug.

"I missed you. It's been so long." He whispered but you pushed him away gently, turning with your back to him.

"Don't. Please." You said, leaning against a tree with one hand. You were feeling nauseous yet again, the past 2 weeks feeling like that.

"Y/n, please. Are you still mad?" He asked with worry. You snapped your head back at him, glaring with tears in your eyes.

You were about to snap at him but your eyes widened before you gagged, covering your mouth. Before you would vomit, you ran to a bush and threw up there.

Jungkook ran to you, holding your hair back while you did. "What is wrong?" He asked, his free hand caressing your lower back.

When you stopped gagging, you spat out the disgusting taste left in your mouth before straightening up. He helped you sit down by a tree and kneeled down.

"You are pale, have you eaten something bad?" He asked quickly, his hands caressing your cheeks. You couldn't mutter any words, falling into his arms unconscious.

||

After a few hours, you woke up in a room. A blanket was over you, two maids helping you recover.

"I want to know what is wrong with her!" You heard Jungkook shout. "Your grace, this is not the time." Your maid replied.

"I don't care! She is sick! I need to know she is okay!" Jungkook yelled. "Now you care?! The town she belonged to, the people she grew up with, the aunt she grew up with that she saw as a mother!" The maid yelled back.

"They all died! They all killed because of a fire you didn't want to take out! She clutched her dead aunt's body while crying her eyes out!"

"All you did was turn around and leave!" The maid exclaimed with a whimper, hurried steps echoing outside the building.

You sighed as a tear rolled down your cheek, sitting up. The girls gasped when you got up to your feet, quickly moving in front of you.

"Princess! You cannot leave yet! You're still sick and you have a fever!" One of the maids exclaimed while you made your way to the doors.

"Don't worry about me. The king didn't care about us anyway." You said, pushing the doors open weakly and collapsing against a chest.

"Y/n, please. Let them take care of you." Jungkook whispered in your ear as he held you gently. His hold was soft as if he was scared to break you if he held you tighter.

"I'm fine." You whispered, your voice cracking softly. You pulled away with your gaze on the ground, hiding your teary eyes.

"I have to go. I need things to do." You said, looking up at him. "At least one of us actually tries to save our people." Staring into his eyes for a bit, you then walked away with your hands gripping your skirt tightly.

You tried your best to not sob until you were gone out of sight even though you could hear steps behind you.

[ Two Weeks Ago ]

"Auntie!" You yelled as you ran through the town. Buildings were on fire, people running around scared as soldiers ran after them.

Jungkook's guards were after you, Jungkook following too. They were protecting you. "Auntie!" You exclaimed through a whimper.

The sound of an arrow shooting out echoed near you, feeling Jungkook's body collapsing against you and pressing you against a wall.

The arrow hit the wall beside you, making you jump slightly. "Y/n! It's dangerous!" He exclaimed through the screams from people in the town.

"I don't care!" You exclaimed back, pushing him away and running to the street. "Y/n." You heard a women's voice say from the side.

"Auntie." You said, feeling relieved to see her safe and sound. Another arrow was shot out, going straight for your aunt.

"Auntie!" You yelled as Jungkook held you back, hugging you from behind with your arms against your chest.

"No!" You yelled loudly, watching your aunt fall to her knees with the arrow in her stomach. "Let me go!" You yelled again.

Jungkook's arms slowly let go of you, letting you run to your auntie when she collapsed back.

You held her close to your chest, her body shaking from the pain she was in. "Auntie, stay awake! I promise I'll help you!" You said worriedly, unable to hold back your tears and sobs anymore.

"Y-Y/n..." Your aunt whispered, coughing softly. "Shh. Don't talk." You said, caressing her cheeks. "I-I can't be saved a-anymore." She whispered.

You sobbed, biting your lips together as she took your hand in hers. Another arrow was shot, hitting the wall behind you.

"Y/n, we have to go! Now!" Jungkook exclaimed, drawing his sword through an enemy's stomach.

"Y/n, it's now your turn." Your aunt whispered. "You have to protect our people with our rituals. You are meant to continue it." She said.

She gasped shakily for air, her eyes widening before slowly collapsing in your arms, her eyes falling closed and her head falling to the side.

"Auntie..." You whimpered, shaking her body to try and wake her. "Auntie!" You cried out, hugging her close to your chest.

"Jungkook, please! Help me help her! Or help me with other people." You said, turning to look at him. "Your grace! You're in danger! We need to go now!" One of the guards exclaimed.

Jungkook glanced between you and the guard, taking a step back. "Jungkook..." You said quietly. He sighed heavily, shaking his head as he stepped back more.

"I'm sorry..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 2.5K 16
Where Jin and jungkook knows each other from childhood !! Jin likes Jungkook a little too much ! Jungkook just finds Jin a little too annoying !! ♾ ...
104K 3.9K 27
❝i loved you, even if you didn't return the favour.❞
42.4K 2.5K 23
Hoseok was falling deeper in love with her. She had stopped falling in love with him. He was growing jealous of the time everyone else spent with her...
21.5K 476 23
A boy loves her more but her family specially her father is against.