Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 30

1.5K 55 4
By Nekochinchin

Your POV

"Karasuma!"

"Karasuma-sensei!!"

"Sensei!!"

As Karasuma was on the ground, I realized the gas he was sprayed with entered his system and was now starting to affect him.

"I guess if you've uncovered my identity, it's too late." Mystery Guy said smirking.

"A poisoner, eh? And quite skilled in practical application." Korosensei said.

"My very own paralysis gas for indoor use. One whiff and you're a living statue." Mystery Guy said telling us some information about the gas.

"Fresh air counteracts it, leaving no evidence behind." He said.

I see Karasuma trying to get up but was struggling, looking back to Mr. Failed Plastic Surgery Operation Result, he starts to become smug as he talked about his gas.

"Now it's plain to see you have no intention of going through with this." He said not noticing what we were doing.

Seeing how he wasn't paying attention to us, I signaled everyone to block every escape route or path there is.

Mystery Guy didn't notice our movements and kept blabbering, totally clueless about what we did.

"Negotiations have broken down. Guess I'll have to tell my boss." He said as he turned around and see us blocking his path.

Seeing us in a fighting stance, he finally noticed us. He looked around seeing all of us blocking his paths and ready to attack this motherfucker.

'They're fast. When did they block the exits?!' Is probably what he's thinking right now.

"When encountering an enemy..." Isogai starts.

"Immediately block their retreat path.." Megu said.

"And cut off communications!" Terasaka said finishing what Isogai said.

"Isn't that right, Karasuma-sensei~" I said with a playful smirk, but my eyes giving a cold deadly stare.

"Seriously, lowering your guard and getting distracted that you didn't notice us. What are you? A fucking kindergartner?" I said towards Mr. Ugly with a cold stare and venom dripping out of my mouth as I spoke, sending chills down everyone's back.

I see Mr. Ugly taking a step back, probably from me and his reaction towards us from blocking his path.

"The minute you saw us, you should have held off attacking and gone back to tell your boss." Karasuma weakly said getting back on his feet, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hmph. I'm surprise you can still talk. But all that's left are a bunch of kids." Mr. Ugly said as he wore the mask that prevented any gas from entering his body a while ago.

"Once you're dead, they'll stop following orders and just run away!" He exclaimed towards a Karasuma who's having trouble in standing up.

As Mr. Ugly was about to attack by bringing out another one of those gases, the next thing that happened next baffled me.

With wide eyes, I see Mr. Ugly falling backwards very harshly. The moment Mr. Ugly brought that thing out of his pocket, Karasuma kicked him in the face.

And I can guarantee that was not a normal kick and nor will it be painless, he kicked him with such strength and inhuman speed that it made me respect him even more.

'Jesus, that sent shivers down my spine. I'd probably have brain damage if he were to kick me that fucking strong.' I thought really impressed.

Once Mr. Ugly dropped to the ground with blood falling out of his and now unconscious on the floor, something else caught our eyes.

Karasuma dropped to his knees and collapsed on the ground, the gas now taking over his body.

"Karasuma!" I yelled out.

"Karasuma-sensei!!" Everyone else yelled out.

We ran to his aide and tried to help him back to his feet, as Isogai helped Karasuma up, I looked at Mr Ugly.

Getting the backpack from my back, I brought out some rope and crouched down towards Mr. Ugly.

Why I brought a backpack with me? There's some shit inside that might help us during this mission, plus I might get hungry on the way so I brought some food.

Anyways, I started tying the rope on Mr. Ugly and making it as tight as I could, finally finishing it with a tight ass knot.

As I tied him up, I checked his pockets and found some interesting stuff. Two of the paralysis gas were in his pocket, and a big fat wallet.

A smirk made it's way onto my face when I saw how much was inside.

'Well, I'm taking this. Consider it punishment Mr. Fail Plastic Surgery Operation Result.' I thought stuffing the stuff into my backpack.

Standing up, I faced Yoshida and Terasaka whistling towards them to get their attention. Once I got their attention, I nodded my head towards the tied up body.

"Hide the body underneath a table or something." I said towards them.

They understood and carried him somewhere, focusing my attention back to where the others are, I see Isogai and a Karasuma who's still stumbling.

"You can't keep going on like this, Karasuma-sensei." Isogai said helping Karasuma walk.

"I'll be better in half an hour." Karasuma said not all that convincing.

"Don't do anything crazy." Karasuma said as he and Isogai started walking ahead.

"He's the crazy one. That much gas could freeze an elephant!" Sugaya said sweat dropping at our Teacher.

"Mr. Karasuma's kind of a monster himself." Okano said having the same expression as Sugaya.

We were now walking through a corridor, going to our next stop. Everyone was starting to feel overwhelmed, after all they just met a pro.

In all honesty, I was curious as to who was the mastermind behind this. If he's the boss of that pro, then he's more of a challenge.

I was pissed, I could feel myself wanting to beat someone up, my mind was filled with anger and frustration.

I couldn't really focus on my surroundings, but someone brought me back. 

And everyone didn't like what he just said.

"Man, it's starting to feel like summer, huh?" Korosensei said with his grin and a sun emoji plastered on his face.

Everyone looked at him with a look that literally said 'this motherfucker..' and everyone's fingers were now pointing at the octopus angrily.

"WELL AREN'T YOU HAPPY GO LUCKY!!" Megu said angrily yelling at him.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO'S ABSOLUTELY SAFE!!" Kimura said having the same expression as everyone else.

"NAGISA, TWIRL HIM AROUND TILL HE'S SICK!!" Yoshida said yelling as he angrily pointed his finger towards the octopus.

And Nagisa being the Nagisa he is, listened to what Yoshida said and was now mercilessly twirling the octopus in a plastic bag with a deadpan look on his face.

I grabbed Nagisa's hand and stopped him from twirling the octopus, I see Karma taking hold of the plastic bag. A childlike look on both of our faces.

"Okay Terasaka, we're jamming him in, go and spread those butt cheeks wide." Karma and I said in sync.

"THAT'D KILL ME!" Terasaka angrily exclaimed towards the both of us.

"Why do you say so, Korosensei?" Nagisa asked.

"The teacher-student relationship is not a cozy one, and summer vacation fosters student independence in places beyond a teacher's protection." Korosensei said.

"If you apply the lessons you've learned in you usual gym classes, there will be a few enemies for you to fear."

"This is your assassination vacation...and you can beat it." He said finishing his speech/explanation.

-time skip-

We're currently on the 5th Floor Scenic Walkway, and it sure was dim. The place was dark, the moonlight providing enough light for us to see.

Looking around, I see on our right side were just huge windows.

We were all placing our backs on the wall when we noticed there was someone else in this place, we all moved a bit to see who it was.

A blondie foreigner was all we saw, he was just chilling there as he leaned on the glass. Everyone started wondering why he was just there, not doing anything.

By now, we all knew he was another one of those pros to get in our way.

As we all stared at him, what he did next surprised everyone. But Karma and I wasn't in the least bit impressed by what he did.

Everyone looked at the now broken glass that was destroyed by his own bare hands.

"What a drag, hm." We heard Blondie say.

"If I can hear your footsteps, you're not tough enough for me, hm. Supposedly some special forces teacher was taking the lead too, hm." He said.

 "I guess Smog's gas must've gotten the better of him, hm. Probably killed each other at the same time, hm." He said making me wonder why he keeps making that sound as he spoke.

"Come out, hm." Mr. Blondie said.

3rd POV

As the E Class made their way out of their hiding spot, only one thing was in their minds.

'He cracked the window with his bare hand!'

'But more than that...'

'We're all too afraid to say it, but...well...'

They all thought as they stared at the foreigner with sweat nervously dripping from their foreheads.

"You sure say 'hm' a lot, buddy!" Both (Y/n) and Karma said, both having innocent looks on their faces as pink sparkles surrounded the both of them.

'They said it!'

'There it is! Thank God for (Y/n) and Karma!' They all thought looking at the two.

"I heard it would make me sound like a samurai, hm. It's got a cool ring to it, so I'm trying it out." The blonde foreigner said.

"Rather than sounding like a samurai, you sound like a fucking retard." (Y/n) said mumbling, but the rest of E Class heard her.

The foreigner proceeds to talk about his hands that were his tools for killing people, everyone was feeling overwhelmed by how he wouldn't hesitate to kill them all.

"But what a let down, hm. Seeing who I'm up against, I've all but lost my will to fight, hm." He said as he brought out a walkie-talkie from his pocket.

"Plus, it's a pain killing a bunch of small fry by myself, hm. I'll call in my boss and my colleague to kill you together, hm." He said as he tried contacting his boss and colleague.

Before he could even put the walki-talkie on his ear, something swung past the foreigner and the walkie-talkie was slammed to the glass, not only destroying it but also destroying the glass.

The foreigner looked in front of him and see a (h/c) haired girl and a redhead, holding the stems of a potted plant.

"Hey, buddy, hm." Both (Y/n) and Karma said towards the blonde.

"You're pretty average for a pro, aren't you?" Karma said.

"Breaking glass, busting skulls? We can do that too." (Y/n) said smirking.

"But if your opening move is to call reinforcements, maybe your too scared to take on some junior-high kids alone." They both said with a taunting smirk plastered on their faces.

As the two said that, everyone was surprised. They were worried that something bad would happen to the both of them.

"No! Don't be reckless-!" Karasuma said but was cut off.

"Stop right there, Karasuma-sensei." Korosensei said getting the E Class and Karasuma's attention.

"Their chins are down." He said making everyone look at the couple.

"So far they've been showing off their swagger by raising their chins up in the air, looking down on their opponents." Korosensei said giving some information on the devil couple.

"But this time it's different, their sly mouths may be harsh as ever, but their eyes are looking straight ahead, alert and observing their foe on." Korosensei said.

"The only time their chins are down is when they're facing each other, which means (Y/n) and Karma acknowledge each other as equals, and if their chins are down towards him.." Korosensei said.

"They see him as a worthy opponent.." Nagisa mumbled staring at two of his bestfriends since 1st year.

Everyone stared at the two, nervousness and anxiety filling them up. They stared at them with worried eyes and hoped nothing bad would happen to them.

"All right, hm. Let's see what you two can do, hm." Grip said as he removed his jacket.

(Y/n) and Karma were ready to face him on, (Y/n) tied her hair in a ponytail and started stretching her limbs while Karma stood there, adrenaline and excitement flowing through their veins.

"Give this everything you've got! You're facing a high wall, an adult!" Korosensei said giving them encouragement and telling them to be careful.

"I'll show you both what an adult can do, I'll crush both of your skulls." Grip said as he cracked his knuckles.

"If you can get us." Karma and (Y/n) said with smirks on their faces.

Without wasting another second, the two swung the potted plants towards Grip, though Grip got a hold of the stems.

"Too soft, hm. You'll have to find a better weapon, hm." Grip said as he destroyed the plant's stem.

"Don't need one." They said with sharp eyes and a smirk.

Grip lunged towards the two and they both dodge, attack, dodge, attack, block, the same cycle kept happening.

(Y/n) bent her back backwards to avoid Grip's hand that was close to grabbing her, Karma took a step back from the incoming hand that was about to grab him.

The two then ducked when both of Grip's hands tried grabbing them, minutes passed and the two still didn't make any move in attacking him.

'Grip strength capable of crushing skulls, once he gets his hands on us, it's game over.' The two thought.

'On first glance, this seems like an unwinnable game, but switch our positions around and it's no different from the unwinnable game we always play.' The two thought as they dodged.

Everyone stared at the two with amazement, they were impressed by how they blocked and dodged every attack Grip gave them.

"Wow...They're dodging and blocking every blow!" Kayano exclaimed, her eyes focusing on the two.

Their eyes were fixated on them, not a single eye was not on them. (Y/n) ducked to avoid Grip's hand and Karma blocked his attack.

"That's your defense technique right, Karasuma-sensei?" Korosensei said towards the assassin.

'Self defense is low priority for assassins, I don't remember teaching in class. They must have picked it up by watching me I dodge their knives during P.E.' Karasuma thought, his eyes focused on the two.

'Karma Akabane and (Y/n) Asahina... Even in this E Class, their talent for fighting is head and shoulders above the rest.' He thought as he realized how truly talented they are.

'We can dodge him, but if we move in to attack, he'll grab us.' (Y/n) thought as she proceeded to dodge.

As they dodged more, Grip noticed something from them and stopped attacking for a moment. He stared at the two, one question burning his mind.

"What's wrong, hm? You'll never get past me if you don't attack, hm!" Grip said probably wanting some excitement.

"You think? I mean, we could be doing our best in distracting you while the rest of us slip past a few at a time." Karma said as he pointed his thumbs towards the others.

Grip looked at the two, his guard even more up than it was before, and the two definitely noticed.

"Relax. We're not going to do anything sneaky. Now..." (Y/n) and Karma said as they started to crack their knuckles.

"It's our turn." They said with a smirk as adrenaline and excitement flowed through their veins.

The two took a stance and raised their arms, no weapons in their hands just barehanded.

"Barehanded like you, we'll do this fair and square." The two said as their eyes were fully focused on him.

"I like that look on your faces, young warriors, hm." Grip said with a grin as he looked at the two.

Not wasting another second, the two lunged at him and attacked not stopping for a moment. Grip dodged and blocked their attacks.

But since there were two of them, he was having a bit of trouble trying to block and dodge their attacks.

As Grip tried his best to keep both his eyes on the both of them, it was still a bit difficult. (Y/n) tried to kick him but he dodged, Karma stepped in and threw in a punch.

The both of them together threw different punches and kicks at Grip trying to distract him from each other, as Karma tried punching Grip's face, Grip's attention on (Y/n) faltered as he tried to block Karma's punch.

When the (h/c)nette noticed, she didn't waste another second and kneed his thigh, causing Grip to stumble back and kneel down on the ground, his back facing the two of them.

'A chance!' The two thought as they didn't waste a second and ran their way towards the foreigner.

As the two ran towards him and was about to attack the foreigner, what happened next caught everyone by surprise.

Purple colored gas was clearly seen by everyone, (Y/n) and Karma were sprayed by the gas and their eyes became blurry.

The two dropped down on their knees and was about to hit the ground, but was caught by Grip. Grip held both of their heads a satisfied smirk on his face as he saw the two paralyzed.

"I'm not fond of drawn out fights, hm. So I thought I'd give Smog's paralysis gas a try, hm." Grip said.

"That's dirty! Ain't nothin' fair about sneakin' that into the fight!" Yoshida angrily yelled at the blonde foreigner.

"I never said I would only fight barehanded, hm." Grip said as he raised both Karma and (Y/n).

"One mustn't get too particular about one's hangups, hm. Just another key to sticking around in this business, hm." He said as he faced the rest of Class E.

His attention was no longer on the two, he faced the rest of the E Class and decided to give them some advice.

"A spray of gas at point-blank range, hm." He said.

"You'll never defend against it if you don't see it comin-" Grip said but was cut off.

Everyone's eyes were wide open when they saw what happened next, amazement, surprise, and relief filled them as they saw the scene in front of them.

Before Grip could finish what he said, he was sprayed by the gas that Smog had. As he was sprayed by Karma by the gas, he was harshly kicked on the stomach by (Y/n) making him stumbled backwards and onto his knees.

As the two landed on the ground, Grip looked up and see Karma and (Y/n)'s faces. They were both holding a handkerchief preventing them from inhaling the gas.

"What a coincidence! We were both thinking the same thing as you!" The two said with a taunting and mocking smirk, their sharp eyes looking down on him and mocking him.

"How...did you..get..that..hm?" Grip said trying to fully stand up.

"And how...did...you not..breathe...my gas, hm?" Grip said asked.

Not wasting another second, Grip pulled out a blade and lunged towards the two. Before he could injure them, Karma got a hold of Grip's arms and twisted it.

Karma proceeds to pull his arm and got Grip to fall down on the ground, letting go of the blade. Karma placed him in a behind arm lock, (Y/n) made her way towards the blade and picked it up.

She then proceeds to jump on Grip's back making him let out a grunt, she then stood on his back and harshly stepped on Grip's head, making him not raise head.

"When we defeated your, buddy Smog. I found some extra gas in his pockets, it was quite helpful." (Y/n) said with a hand on her hip.

(Y/n) looked at Karma, their eyes meeting. Only one thing in their minds, they both faced the rest of E Class big smirks on their faces.

"Hurry it up Terasaka! We need some duct tape and some numbers to beat this monster!" Both Karma and (Y/n) said.

"Alright, alright." Terasaka said with a sigh.

He then faced them with a smirk, he proceeds to run over to them together with the rest of the class.

"That promise of a barehanded fight?" Terasaka said towards the two as he and everyone stepped on Grip making him grunt out in pain.

"Was bullshit the moment you both said it." He said as he sat on Grip's back.

Sugaya passed (Y/n) some tape and they both started to take some off.

"Be careful in taping him up. With his superhuman strength, you've got to be cautious even when he's paralyzed." Karasuma said informing them, they just nodded their heads.

Some minutes passed and Grip was fully taped in a funny position, he tried struggling but it didn't do anything.

Grip asked how the two were able to find out that he was going to do that gas attack, they proceeded to say that they were paying attention to everything else, but the barehands.

They knew that he would do any means necessary to stop them, so they knew it was coming. 

Grip sighed out, an impressed grin was on his face.

"You're both impressive. I may have lost, but I won't forget the time we spent togeth-" Grip said but was cut off by the couple.

"What are you talking about?" They both asked with smirks.

"Hm?" Grip said looking at the two.

"The fun's about to start!" The two said as they both held Hot Mustard paste and Wasabi paste in each of their hands.

"What the hell is that, hm?" The blonde foreigner asked the couple.

"Wasabi and mustard paste, we're going to shove them up your nostrils!" Both (Y/n) and Karma said with innocent looks.

"EH?!?" Everyone in E Class let out.

"Hm?!" Grip let out, terrified for his life.

(Y/n) pulled something out of her backpack and brought out a device, she passed it to Karma and Karma placed it on Grip.

Everyone stared at the both of them, terrified for their lives. (Y/n) proceeded to put some other terrifying things on the floor, sending shivers down everyone's backs.

"We've been on guard around you all this time, but now that you're tied up, what's the point?" Karma said as he continued on placing the device on Grip.

"Once that's in, we'll plug your nose with a special clip, stuff your mouth with ghost peppers which are a thousand times hotter than average chilies, then on top of all that, we'll gag you!" (Y/n) said beside Karma showing Grip some peppers.

"Done and done!" Karma said as he finished placing the device on Grip.

Grip's nostrils were being held wide open, the same goes for his mouth. (Y/n) and Karma held Wasabi and Mustard paste.

"Okay, buddy hm...now's the time to show your willpower as a pro, hm."  They both said as they mercilessly shoved the pastes into Grip's nostrils.

Mustard was in Karma's hand and Wasabi for (Y/n).

"EUGHK!!!"

"GHAACK!!" Grip painfully let out sounds of pain.

Everyone looked at them, worried and terrified expressions plastered on their faces as they watched the scene in front of them.

"Korosensei.. They haven't changed all that much, have they?" Nagisa said with a nervous sweat.

"No, they haven't... I'm concerned for their future." Korosensei replied.

'They're terrifying..' Everyone thought as they looked at the happy faces they both had as they 'played' with Grip.

"GHAAAAAAAACK!!!" Grip screamed out as his screams echoes through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 200 10
#Completed Follows the timeline ten years after The Perverted Octopus Is Reborn's Brother setting. This follows the happenings in the Vongola Decimo...
38.3K 1.3K 20
Rintarou Hinata, Ema's adoptive Father, is saddened that he can't check up on his sweet Daughter and 13 Son's as often as he would like and calls his...
1.5K 101 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...
282K 7.3K 38
| DISCONTINUED | You are (Y/N) Hinata You are also Ema sister You use to live in Japan but moved to France What will happen when you move back to J...