Adopted by Sam Golbach and Ka...

By fugateal

Ally has lived in the foster care for 7 years. She is now 16, and still needs a real family to care for her... More

The Foster Care
Umm...
Leaving
Getting comfortably until...
Going Back to old ways??
Why?
Drama?
And I oop-
Waiting
Is he actually ok?

Awkward

177 6 2
By fugateal

So, I got all of Colby's friends number and saved them into my phone. 

**Time skip**

"Hey, Ally!" I heard someone say.

I turned around and saw mike standing there, "Oh hey!" I replied.

"So, Colby told me that you like to sing, let me hear you," he asked.

"Umm... Im not very good, you should have Katrina sing, she's really good at it." I said hoping that he wouldn't ask me again.

"Well, I still want to hear you sing, I've heard Katrina sing, but I want you to sing," He said.

"Umm... ok", I said then I brought up Paid my Dues by NF and started singing/rapping, "They get paid for trashing people I get paid cause I stay workin' drop the search and the emerge up out of nowhere to the surface, just to peak behind the curtain throwing salt at all my burdens, I'm aware I shouldn't give this my attention life's a journey I should just stay on my path and learn to laugh you think they heard me, ears are burning put them out quiet, quiet look around why don't they find someone way more interesting to write about us were kinda boring aren't we all we do is whine and pout it's confusing so amusing  how I argue with myself, Hello. I spit it with ease so leave it to me, you doubted but you better believe I'm on a rampage hit them with the record release depending the week I'm probably gonna have to achieve another goal let me go when I'm over the beat I go into to beast mode like I'm ready to feast, I'm fed up with these thieves tryna get me to bleed they wanna see me take an L yep see what I mean. How many records I gotta give you to get with the program taken for granted I'm about to give you the whole plan, open your mind up and take a look at the blueprint debate if you gotta but gotta hold it with both hand picken at the bars you gotta be smart you really got to dig in your heart to get to the root of an issue pursuing the mental can be dark and be difficult but the pay off at the end if it can help you to get through it,"

"What the hell, why were you hiding this from us?" Mike asked.

"I mean I wasn't really hiding it from you, I just didn't ever really say that I liked to, if that's what you consider hiding stuff then there's a lot of stuff I'm hiding," I told him.

"Well, I'm wanting to write a song, do you want to help me record it?" He asked.

"Umm... sure..?" I questioned.

"Ok, I'll text you tomorrow and have you ask Colby if you can come over and we can start writing and recording it," He said.

"Ok!" I replied.

"Hey, I got to go but see you tomorrow," He said as he turned around and walked away.

"See ya," I replied.

I went over to Colby because I knew that we would be leaving to the new apartment soon, I was excited. I mainly liked the fact that my room was going to be up on the balcony thingy inside his room. 

"Hey, you ready?" He asked.

"Yeppur, lets go," I replied.

"Ok," He said as we headed outside. We had already kinda said our goodbyes to the other guys, but kinda didn't because we would be seeing them again probably after we got to the apartment. "Hey, can you pull up the directions to the apartment, I still haven't memorized it," He chuckled. 

"Yeah, I got you," I said as I pulled up maps on my phone, "Can I also be in control of the music," I asked.

"Sure, just don't play trashy music, please," He asked.

"Alright," I said as I pulled up Ariana Grande.

Some random song that I didn't know came on and and colby asked, " What is this!?"

I busted out laughing, "Haha, got you, Okay, I'll put NF on."

"You better, this stuff sucks," He said while he was laughing.

"Yeah, I know," I replied.

As we were driving Colby started to get off the map, and wasn't following any of the right directions. "What are you doing!?" I asked confused.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, we are going on a little deture," He said laughing.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked worried.

"You'll see here in about 30 seconds," He said.

I hurried and looked out the window to see if I could see anything, but the only thing I could see was a car lot. Then it hit me. "There's no way you are buying me a car!" I said looking over at him.

"Yes there is," he responded.

"What, no, you need to get a new one before me!" I said.

"Enh, Elton still owes me one," He replied.

"Oop-" I said, "Some tea?" 

"No," He said, we were currently setting in the car lot parking lot, "Now I know you like Jeeps, so go choose one," He said.

"What!? Wait, seriously?" I asked as I started tearing up.

"Yes seriously," He said sternly.

"Wow," I said as I got out of the car. I had seen a white jeep that looked really nice when we pulled in so I automatically went over to it and looked closer at it.

It was a white Wrangler Sport. The inside was red and black leather. I decided to not even look at the others and just choose this one. I went over and got Colby and told him that this was the one I wanted.

After we got all the paperwork filled out and put a downpayment on it, we headed out. 

"Meet you at the apartment in 10?" Colby asked.

"Yep, ok, what's our apartment number, and what area are our parking spots in?" I asked.

After he showed me where everything was, I walked over and jumped into the jeep. I connected the aux cord to my phone and started playing NF. I honestly never expected to get adopted, let alone get my dream jeep.

As I was driving I got a call from Colby, "Hey, Mike just called and was wondering if you could go over and start helping him record his song."

"Oh, yeah, well can I?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll have him text you his address, I'll see you later tonight then, unless you decide to stay over at their house," Colby said.

"Ok, I'll text you whenever I figure out what I'm doing," I told him.

"Ok, stay safe," Colby said.

"I will," I reminded him  as I hung up.

I had gotten a text while talking to Colby, it was Mike texting me and telling me his address. So I pulled up maps and put his address in and started following the directions it was telling me to. 

Finally I arrived and went up and knocked on the door. After about 30 second I got a text from Mike telling me to just walk in, Aryia would be in the living room and could show me to the studio. I still felt weird about just walking in but I did it. I walked in and said hey before walking any further from the door. "In here," I heard a voice call from the room on my right. So I took my shoes off and walked over to the door way I heard the voice from. Aryia was just sitting in on the couch on his phone. Once he looked up he hurried and stood up and walked over. "Oh yeah, hey Mike told me you would be over, here," He said as he started walking down a hallway. Then he opened a door that had a staircase heading down."He should be down there," He said as he walked away.

I headed down the stairs and looked around the corner to see if I could find Mike. He was sitting over in front of a computer on his phone. "Hey," I said as I walked over to him.

"Oh hey, how are you," He asked.

"I'm actually great, Colby bought me a freaking Jeep," I said.

"Really," He asked,"Show me it,"

So I lead him upstairs and after getting upstairs I forgot which way to go, so I allowed Mike to lead to the door. 

As we walked out he seen it,"What!? There's no way," He said as he ran over to it. "Dude this is really nice," He said peering into the windows.

"I know right, I really like it," I said.

"Well, if you ever start to dislike it, I'll take it," He said with a chuckle.

"Haha, funny," I said walking back over to the door.

Me and Mike headed down to the Studio again and began working on the song. Honestly Mike has a really nice studio. "I've always wanted to make music and now here I am getting ready to record my first song," I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 14.2K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
352K 15.2K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
804K 49.1K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 34.3K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...