Drama?

I just laid on my bed. I heard a bunch of yelling downstairs but it didn't matter. I curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

*time skip to morning*

I woke to more yelling downstairs. I got up and got dressed in my usual... Black jeans, black hoodie and black Converse. I slowly walked downstairs hoping nobody would notice. I then realized that the yelling was Corey and Jake yelling back and forth. I walked into the kitchen for no reason and sat down. I had 8 missed texts from Colby and Aaron. I looked at them.

Colby: Hey are you ok?

Colby: I'm here if you need to talk.

Colby: Ally, tomorrow I want to go do something, we can do anything that you want to, hopefully I will help you feel better. I would like to leave around 11:00 tho.

I looked at the time and realized that it was 10:50. I had 10 minutes to get ready good thing I was dressed already. Then I went to Aaron's text.  

Aaron: Hey, I know we don't really talk but I'm here for you anytime.

Aaron: Please don't hurt yourself anymore, none of us want you to.

Aaron: Are you ok?

Aaron: I'll send buddy over so you can cuddle with him :)

Aaron: I'm sorry Corey is being like this.

Then Colby came walking into the kitchen and looked at his phone," Are you ready?" He asked.

"I guess" I said.

Then he yelled, "We'll be back in a few hours."

"So, where do you want to go?" he asked.

"Can we go to that one place where Corbin works?" I asked.

"Of course! Is there anything you want or need to talk about?"

"Um.. yeah kinda.."

"What?"

"Well last night Corey came into my room and started talking to me and I kinda went off on him and told him something that I wanted you to know before anybody else."

"What is that?"

"Well I told him about why I was effected so much when he called me a liar, and its because when my dad killed himself he left a note saying it was my fault, and that if I didn't constantly lie to him he wouldn't have done it..."

"How long have you kept this to yourself?"

"Since I was 7."

Then we pulled into the parking lot, and Colby jumped out and came around the car and opened my door.

"Wow that very gentleman like," I said surprised.

Then when I got out he gave me a hug and said that he was sorry for my loss and that I shouldn't ever have to live with that.

We went walking into the building and Corbin came over and gave Colby a bro hug.

"And who is this?" he asked looking at me.

"Technically Sam and Kat's daughter that they adopted."

"Oh, well nice to meet you, my names Corbin."

"Ally," I said with a small smile.

"So, what do you wanna do first?"

Colby looked over at me and said, "Its up to her."

I gave them a deer in headlights look and said," I don't know, I've never been here."

Then Corbin took off running and I started running to keep up with him then Colby followed. Corbin started doing crazy flips and stuff off of random things.